Status: For the moment i won't be able to update. don't give up on me . i'll get back to it soon :)

Suddenly Yours

Chapter 2

They didn’t had to wait in any line, this was an exclusive meet ’n’ greet only 20 fans had access to it, so it was more personal and it allowed the band to spend more time talking to their fans.
They were sent to a room, not very big. It had a couple of chairs around and tables with filled with bottles of water.
Andrea was jumping up and down and if it wasn’t for the promise she made to Ellie she would probably be screaming. They waited for about 20 minutes, and finally Michael Martinez came in the room.
He shouted everyone with a “Holla Babygurls” which made everyone in the room start to laugh. Then he started saying hello to every one of them, next came Cameron, he looks a bit shy at first, but when he flashes that amazing smile everyone was mesmerized by it. He did the same as Michael, then Nathan arrived, his dreads were tied and hidden under a gray beanie, he followed the other two guys, and then finally came Zach. Also a bit shy, but it wasn’t long until he started conversations with the girls in the room. Each guy was at a different corner of the room.
Ellie was alone, just watching, leaning against a wall. She sat there in silence absorbing the moment, she was terribly shy, she just couldn’t walk up to any of them and talk, so she decided not to spoil the moment for anyone else, and just watch.
She looked for Andrea, and her eyes spotted her taking a picture with Zach, they looked so cute, the picture must have been amazing, she would have lots of opportunities to see it later.
She was distracted looking at Zach and Andrea, so she was a bit scared when she felt someone touch her shoulder.
“Are you ok?” – it was a boy, Ellie recognized the voice, but she didn’t wanted to believe it.
Slowly, Ellie turned her head to the left, to face the boy and she confirmed her expectations. It was Nathan, flashing that huge smile towards her, but still confused on why she was on a corner alone.
It took a while for Ellie to come up with the words
“Yes, I’m okay. I’m just watching.”
“But why are you “just watching”? You’re not a fan?”
She nodded with her head
“Yes, I’m a fan. Maybe not the greatest fan, but I still love your music”
“Then why are you here, all by yourself when you could be there taking a picture with Zach or Cameron?”
“Why not Michael and you?” Ellie replied with a joke
“I just thought you were more of a Zach kind of girl”
“What?” she was genuinely confused
“Well it’s just you seem like the type of girl that go crazy when you see Zach”
“Well do I look like I’m going crazy?”
“No, but you were watching Zach, weren’t you?”
“Yeah but it’s because he was taking a picture with my friend Andrea”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah she’s the insane blond girl who is next to him, she’s the crazy, not me”
“Yeah I can see that”
Ellie didn’t replied, that moment was awkward enough
“So, she’s Andrea. Do you have a name?”
“I do”
Nathan waited for something else, but Ellie just smiled at him
“Well, I’m Nathan Damordy, 19 years old, from California” He said, facing her and stretching his hand so she could shake it
She faced him back, shacked his hand and said “I’m Ellie, also 19 and also from California”
“Ellie? That’s a short for…”
“AHH you’ll make fun of my full name”
“Now I’m curious, I really want to know”
“It’s a weird name, you’ll laugh. I know you will”
That conversation was going better then she thought it will
He was serious all of a sudden
“My real name is… Ellyon”
“Ellyon?”
“Yeah my mom likes a little bit too much of fairy tales”
“I like that name, is original”
Ellie blushed and Nathan just smiled
That was when Cameron showed up
♠ ♠ ♠
So second chapter, she meets Nathan. and they start to bond, what do you guys think? :)