Status: For the moment i won't be able to update. don't give up on me . i'll get back to it soon :)

Suddenly Yours

Chapter 6

They kept joking around until Zach got a phone call saying they had to be back on the bus, because they had interviews next morning early.
They were all having so much fun, but Ellie understood their time together was over. Time to say goodbye.
“Are you coming to the show tomorrow? “ asked Zach
“Here? Again? I don’t have a ticket”
“Girl, you’re with the band, you don’t need a ticket” – Michael said putting his arm around her
“I don’t know, I don’t want you guys to get in any kind of trouble”
“We will not get into trouble. You’re coming!” said Cameron
“That sounds definitive, thank you so much”
“Stop thanking us, we’re friends! We want to be with you” clarified Zach
“How about you give us your phone number and we’ll text you the place and the time we’ll meet tomorrow” suggested Nathan
“Excuse me?”
“Ellie, we need to set up a time and place, and it’s us. Allstar Weekend, Cameron, Michael, Nathan and Zach. You can trust us with your phone number”
“Yeah, sorry I freaked out. Here it is” she then gave her phone number to Nathan and they said their goodbyes
“Wait a second” Cameron turned around “How are you going home?”
“I’ll call a cab or something, don’t worry”
“You’re kidding me, right? Come with us, we’ll give you a ride”
“No you don’t, seriously. You’ve done enough amount of charity with me today” Ellie replied with a smile
“Ellie, we’re not doing charity. Jump in, we’ll give you a ride. Do you live far away?” asked Zach
“It’s about 30 minutes, it’s a long time for you guys to go and come back. You need to sleep, remember? The rock stars have interviews tomorrow morning”
“haha, very funny. But I mean it! Jump in” repeated Zach
At that exact moment a taxi went by them, Ellie jumped to the middle of the road and screamed at the taxi driver, which proceeded to ignore her and continue his way.
“That’s a sign, you’re coming with us!” said Cameron finally leading her to the white van.
They did the 30 minute trip talking and joking around, and mostly singing. Well Zach and Nathan sang, while Michael was beat boxing and Cameron just laughed. Ellie was mesmerized by them and their friendship. She was feeling closer and closer to them by the minute.
After a lot of “thank you” by Ellie and a lot of “Shut up” from Nathan and a last “We’ll text you soon” by Zach they finally said goodbye. The boys got back to their tour bus and Ellie went to sleep with a smile on her face.

--

The next day Cameron was the first to wake up, he took his daily shower and was already having breakfast when Nathan woke up.
“Good morning dude…”
“Good morning Cam, how are you?”
“I’m amazing, and how are you?”
“I’m tired, man”
“So…” started Cameron
“Yeah?”
“Have you called Ellie?”
“What? Dude it’s 8 in the morning, what do you think?”
“I thought so, listen I can call her if you want to”
“Yeah, we’ll see about that later. I’m gonna take a shower, now”
Meanwhile, Ellie was just waking up and the first she did was press play on her music player and listen to Allstar Weekend. Suddenly they were everything she thought about. She took a shower thinking about them, got dressed thinking about them. Those four guys made her feel special, and she couldn’t wait to be with them that night again.
But the day went by and Ellie was starring at her phone waiting for a call that wouldn’t come. She went to school and nothing. Lunch time and nothing, almost time for the show and still nothing. Ellie started to think that they basically just forgot about her.
Wow that hurt, that feeling of being left out hurt more than ever. She was used to not be invited to parties or get together, she was always fine with it, because she never had great expectations, but with those 4 guys she had expectations, they promised her they were going to be together that night. And you know do whatever it is friends do. It was time for her to get on her pajamas and go back to be the regular girl she has always been, now with no friends, since Andrea probably wouldn’t talk to her ever again.
She started taking her jeans off when her phone started vibrating.
A strange number was on the screen
“Hello?” she picked up confused, it couldn’t be the guys from Allstar Weekend, and their show was going to start in less than an hour.
“Ellie! It’s Cameron!”
“Cameron? How…?” Ellie had no words
“Listen, I’m almost at your house, I’m sorry we couldn’t talk to you all day”
“You’re at my house? How do you even know where I live? Cameron?” Cameron seemed to be doing a hundred different things while talking to her on the phone
“Just meet me at the place where we let you off yesterday, I’ll be there in 10 minutes. Hurry up, we’re late already”
And he hangs up. Ellie stood still for about a minute, she had no words or reactions for what just happened. Suddenly she felt her heart beating again and rushed outside to the corner where she was supposed to meet Cameron.
He quickly arrived in the white van and Ellie jumped in really fast
“So can you explain me what is happening?” she asked
“Well, hello to you too!” he joked with a big smile
“Oh sorry if I’m too busy being confused to say hello.” Cameron was silent for a second and then looked at her and started laughing really loud “okay, hi, hello! How are you? Now tell me what is going on” said Ellie trying to keep a straight face
“I just came pick you up for the show, like we promised”
“So you promised me not call the whole day and then an hour before the show you call me in the huge rush ever, and kidnap me on this creeper van? I don’t remember this promise”
“Sorry about that. We meant to call you or text you, but we left really early and Nathan left his phone on the bus and he was the only one with your number. Then our interviews got really delayed and we were there until middle afternoon, then we had to rush to do sound check. We only finished it about 30 minutes ago, and we all thought it was too late to call you but…Well, here I am”
“Here you are, right… aren’t you late for the show?”
“Super late, the guys will probably eat me alive, but I’m cool with it, if you’re too”
“Me? You’re the one who is going to be eaten alive, and I’m the one who needs to be cool with it?”
Cameron laughed when realizing that what he said made no sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey all!
so first i want to thank Aninhas2 for the coments, you're really sweet and thank you for reading <3
also i'm getting subscribers (which is a first because i always think people hate everything i write)
So i'm going to introduce myself: ^HI! I'm Tania, I'm 17 years of age, and i'm from Portugal.
English is not my first language, so i'm apologizing in advance for any spelling mistakes (altough i spend more time checking them rather than actually writing something)

As you can see i often talk too much, but i like to of myself as a nice person.
sO, if you're reading this and not feeling annoyed and actually like the story COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE please :D
thank you
xx