Status: Re-posting

Don't Want To Be Torn

Pain and Joy

*Brian's Pov*
I finally got off the plane I looked out at the airport in Huntington beach it feel's so good to be home especially since we have been on tour for 7 month's. I miss Steph so much her phone call's have become shorter because her mom has been bitching because she want's to have the phone free in case one of her many, many boyfriends call and ask her out. (Like that's going to happen) we pile into Jimmy's van and drive to Steph's house we hear gun shot's I froze (please god don't let it be Steph that got shot please) we ran to the door I looked down and saw the girl I have been in love with for the 8 year's I have known her lying on the ground blood every where Matt started to talk to her but I zoned out and couldn't listen to him talking to her. Jimmy picked her up and Zacky was holding her hand I got in and they placed her on me I wanted to cry so much but I held it together. We sped to the hospital not obeying the speed limit at all I didn't care as long as we got her to the hospital and she was going to be fine as we pulled up to the hospital I let a few tears fall down my face . "Jimmy take Steph" I said he nodded not saying a word at all just took her and went into the hospital I got out and walked in with the rest of the guys we sat there and waited as Nick Jonas one of the ex-closes friends ran in asking how Steph was Matt told him. He hugged the guys and when he got to me I glared daggers at him because I knew he has feelings for Steph and I didn't like it one bit "Haner" he said nodding his head "Jonas" I said with so much venom in my voice I saw him flinch all I could do was smirk.

*Normal pov*

I got the bullet taken out of my side 2 weeks ago but I had to stay in here to make sure that the wound heals all the way. The weird thing is my mom killed herself after she shot me why would she shoot her daughter then take her own life? I thank god my Best Friend's Matt Brian, and Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny were coming to visit when they heard the gunshots and brought me to the hospital. My side hurts so much and the pain is unbelievable Nick wouldn't leave my side after I woke up but he is still on tour so they had to leave. There was a knock at the door and a guy walk's in with a suit on and a briefcase.

The guy: Hello your Stephanie Way right?

I nodded my head but I didn't talk, I didn't want too, I wanted Brian.

TG: well I'll get right to the point since you are only 16 years of age you have to go live with your dad I'm sorry even if you don't want to you have too! Since you have to be 21 to be out of parents custody.

I looked at him shocked this guy can't be serious live with my dad I can't I don't know who he is. All I know is that he has a band and he's famous and that he is a comic book artist for an" amazing" comic book. Yea to me the most Amazing comic book is The Umbrella Academy the artistry is wow I love it.

Me: NO I don't want to go I don't want to leave Huntington Beach please is there anyway that he can move here?

TG:Steph you don't have to move away your dad lives here in Huntington Beach so you won't have to leave your boyfriend.

Me: um Mr not to be rude I don't know your name but who is my dad I don't Know him I got in an accident 6 month's ago so I don't remember much about him

TG: Jacob Hoggard and your dad he is actually right outside the door would you like to meet him?

I looked at Mr Hoggard was he serious my dad is right outside my hospital room?

Me: okay let him in please

He nodded and walked out and maybe 3 or 4 minutes and a guy with red hair he was skinny and he had this amazing smile and gorgeous hazel eyes I know someone else that OH MY GOD he is the someone else GERARD ARTHUR WAY. Gerard way is my dad?

Gerard: hey Steph how are you sugar.?

Me: your Gerard way your my dad?

Gerard: you don't remember that I'm your father? I take it your a fan?

Me: duh well I'm the type of fan that only owns a few things like a few tees and Cd's that's it but I know a lot about you . Mom made me pay for everything and when you only have enough money to pay rent and buy food and cloth's you can't really buy to much else and no sorry I got into a car accident 6 months ago so I don't remember much about you or other people at first I didn't know anyone not even myself. I only remember that you are in a famous band and you are comic book artist that's all I know about your personal life, band wise I know a lot.

I looked at Ger-- I mean dad and he has a shocked look on his face I guess mom never talked to dad about it oh no.

Dad: what you talking about? When your mom and I were together before she cheated on me after you were born we put together a account of money for you. And how who was driving?

Me: I never got told about an account but every paycheck of mine mom would take most of it and get a little food the rest went to alcohol. My best friend was driving she lost control of the car and we hit the guard rail. She died in the car before the paramedics got there.

Dad: your joking right? She never drank that much when we were married oh my gosh sugar that's terrible I'm so sorry. Did your mom ever tell you that you look like me everything but the--

Me: everything but the style hair and eyes yea Matt told me he is my best friend other then Nick. Matt's older step brother is the one that mom cheated on you with, but yea I didn't see it until now.

I layed there and talked to my dad until he got a call from I think Bob or Ray he left to take the call and didn't come back. I was hurt and not just from the bullet wound but by my father leaving me I'm used to it from my mom and her friends and my friends but my dad this is new heck I didn't know who my father was until about 6 hours ago but it still hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not that good but please comment and subscribe please thanks:) I wrote this one on my phone if words are spelt wrong I'm sorry