Status: Re-posting

Don't Want To Be Torn

The Painful Truth

*Gerard's pov*
I saw that the caller was Nick Jonas one of Steph's best friend so I excused myself and took the call it turns out they got into an accident and Kevin and Denise didn't make it and they need a ride so I quickly hung up my phone and left I will have a lot of explaining to do when I get back I drive just out of town and see the site and the police and ambulance and everyone I park my comaro and get out running to the guys I see Joe and Nick then I see Kevin talking to a cop. I already met Nick and Kevin but I haven't met Joe yet or Frankie but thank god he wasn't here he is with Kevin's wife Danielle. Nick quickly stood up walking over to me I pulled him into me and hugged him well he cried on my shoulder Joe walked over and asked "even though I don't know you can I join this hug please" I nodded and introduced myself "I'm Gerard way I'm Stephanie's dad you must be Joseph right?" I asked even though I knew the answer he looked up and slightly smiled and nodded his head. Kevin walked over and joined the hug too "it's all my fault I was yelling at dad to stop yelling at mom and he lost control" he said I looked at them "no its not Kevin, come on boy's ill drive you to the hospital you can see Steph and get some sleep" I say they nod not saying a thing they just walk to the car and get in. We head to the hospital I tell the guys to wait until I call them in I walk in and Steph didn't look at me not even a glance. " Hey sugar before you get mad at me see what I had to go get first before you yell ok guys " I say then yell the boys walk in and Steph's face lights up when she saw Nick I laughed I knew that they liked each other okay more like are in love with each other. That's another thing I don't know a lot about my daughter because I was only there for 7 years of her life then Lyn-z had to go and screw it all up and let me catch her fucking Jarred Tuckey (my daughters best friend Matt's older step brother) in our bedroom well our almost 7 year old daughter is in the bedroom 2 doors down. I got off tour early so I could be there on the day of my daughters birthday. I walked in my bedroom and saw them together I slammed the door. I walk into my daughters room picking up a bag throwing Steph's and my clothes in it I picked her up walking out the door. I headed to my brothers house we stayed with Mikey and Alicia for a while then Lyn-z filed for custody of Steph and unfortunately got it. I was pissed off everyone was looking at me kinda scared oh no I looked at Steph and saw she was crying. Nick was trying to comfort her then I saw the red mark on her face and Nick with a angry look on his face. I look over to the other side of the bed and see my ex girlfriend well not really girlfriend more like a easy fuck" Vanessa what the hell are you doing here?" I ask her she smirks and walks over to me " I got a call saying you were here for some other girl and I get here and see the guys standing outside so I came in and saw this tramp laying here and figured that you got her pregnant and wanted to be with her and then she kissed him so I slapped her" she told me sounding proud of herself. I looked at her in disbelief and I grabbed her and pushed her out. " I can't believe you that's my daughter you are the only Slut I was with I can't believe you did that touch her again and you will pay." I yell at her keeping control of my anger enough not to slap her across the face " guys take Van tramp the hell away from here okay?" I ask looking at my friends they all nod grabbing her and pulling her away. I then walk into the room and sit down on the bed and take Steph's hands. "Are you okay sugar?" I ask looking at my daughter with worry ,concern and pain in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this one could be better.