Status: Re-posting

Don't Want To Be Torn

"I didnt mean it "

*Nicks pov*
I sat there and stared at the beautiful girl laying here sleeping I couldn't believe that I let my temper get the best of me and yelled at her. I looked at her and I knew that I had to talk to her even though she might not hear me I still have to tell her that I didn't mean anything I did. Nothing at all" hey Steph I know you probably can't hear me but I really need to tell you that I never meant to actually yell at you or make you mad at me in anyway. If I could turn back time I would I wouldn't have yelled at you and I wouldn't I swear I love you baby girl always and forever." I said I feel her move and kick me okay for someone who is sleeping there was a lot of force in that kick wow. She turned around so she was facing me I couldn't help but smile even though the tears flowing down her face are because of me. I wiped the tears away with my thumb she smiled and sat up leaning into my hand I felt weird I knew this feeling I have felt it many times before when I was around Steph. I kissed her making her lay on her back as I layed on top of her.I needed her (Nick no stop remember your promise remember Steph's same promise stop.) I thought to myself but I didn't listen.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short but I promise to make up for it.