Status: Re-posting

Don't Want To Be Torn

Confused and In Love

*normal pov*
"I was mad at you but I guess I can maybe forgive you maybe" I say smiling. I pull him into a hug and feel him hug back I know he didn't mean it but it still hurt a lot. I kissed him and layed back down on the bed causing Nick to lay on me but he kept his weight up by having his hands on each side of my head he deepened the kiss even more, adding his tongue I give in and let him explore my mouth. I grind my lower body into Nicks I feel his friend push into me. Causing both of us to moan. Nick's hand's travel to the bottom of my shirt and go up slowly leaving goose bumps all over my body. " Nick we can't go to far remember our rings" I say breathless. I heard Nick groan "baby I need you, I love you so much" he whispers his voice husky. I smile kissing him the truth was I wanted Nick so bad but I'm not going to do him on my fathers bed with my family right down stairs I have respect for my family and myself. "I love you too Nick but remember this is my dads bed and I want you too but not here not right now okay?" I ask he nods and gets up he helps me up we walk out of my dads room "I'm going to go next door to see Matt, Brian, Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny okay if you want you can come with me?" I say walking into our room he shrugged and didn't say a thing so I just grabbed my bag and went into the closet changing into skinny jeans that have holes on the knees and thighs and a My Chemical Romance Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Kill Joys tube top and then I did my makeup putting black eyeliner and putting thick lines coming of my eyes going part way down my cheeks like Brian taught me. I walked out taking a look at Nick he look's up shocked "your not going out like that are you?"He ask " yea I always wear stuff like this Nick what's the problem?" I ask he glared "nothing just go" he mutters I shrug grabbing my bag and head down stairs he has been acting this way " hey guys I'm going to hang with the guys" I yelled they yelled their okays " hey I'm going too" Joe yelled so I stopped and waited for him " hey tell A7X I say hey" my dad yelled I laughed at how he knew where I was going we headed out the door. We walked up to the house and I knocked not even a minute after I did the door swung open to reveal Johnny " hey sweetheart, Danger what a awesome surprise come in " he said I giggled and hugged him saying hey I saw Matt standing with his back to me so I quietly ran and jumped on is back "ha I got you Shads and there is nothing you can do about it" I laughed Matt swung me off his back so I was in front of him and him holding me by my thighs he smiled and hugged me "yea I guess you got me huh Way? So your dating Nick I thought you love Br---" Matt started but I clamped my hand over his mouth since Brian was in the next room talking to Zacky and Jimmy " Matt please don't I want to get over Brian besides he doesn't like me he only likes me as a sister" I say looking down as he set me on the ground giving me a peck on the cheek. I felt someone pull me to them I look up and see Joe " Steph you have to tell Nick that you don't have feelings for him like you did it will hurt him more if you wait or if he finds out about Brian a different way trust me when I found out about Camilla it hurt more then anything because of it was to late and I found out by Kevin" he whispers to me I nod and try blinking the tears back but it didn't work."Um Joe why don't you go hang with the guys ill be right in" I say he nods and walks inside I quickly head outside sitting on the step.