Status: Re-posting

Don't Want To Be Torn

True feeling's showen

*Nicks pov*
I saw her in a ripped pair of skinnies and a tube top with Danger Days:The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys on it and her make up done like the jerk off Haner usually has his done I hate him so much because he want's Steph but the thing that's scares me more is the fact that Steph likes him too. I punched the wall by me "UHHHHHHHHH" I yelled mad at the fact I was thinking about it. I walk downstairs and head out the back door I sit by the pool just trying to clear my head of the thoughts but it didn't work at all. I get up and walk over too Matt's place sneaking in the back I knew Steph either told Brian or one of the guy's told him I walked upstairs and went to find Steph. What happened after that was all a blur I don't remember much other then beating someone and waking up in the police station.

*normal pov*
"Why would my best friend be sitting outside all by herself?"I hear Brian ask I turn around and smile. "Hey Brian I'm fine I just need to think" I say wiping my tears but they still fall. "Hey is everything okay? Bug talk to me please?" He begs I shook my head he then tries giving me the one look I can't say no to the puppy dog pout. I smile at his lame attempts to get me talk "Brian what would you do if you love someone but they don't love you back and your dating someone?" I ask trying to stop crying. He looked at me I think he was confused "I guess I would see who I love more the person I'm dating or the other person why Steph?" He asks I look down "um Brian I love you I have since I can remember I'm in love with you" I whisper he looked at me and I started crying all over again. "I knew it just forget I said anything" I cry getting up and running inside I run up to the one person I felt safe other then with Brian which was Jimmy I knocked on the door quickly hearing the small "come in" I opened the door and ran into Jimmy "Steph what's wrong?" He asked getting pissed holding me close to him "Jimmy I told Brian" I whispered I could tell Jimmy was happy but confused "then why are you crying?" He asked sitting me on the bed I layed down on it "Jimmy Brian doesn't like me like that he only sees me as a" I started to say but got interrupted "I love you too Steph I have since I met you but you were dating Joe and when we went out it just made me fall even more" Brian whispered to me I looked at him and smiled slightly I saw him smirk that smirk I melt from every time I see it. "Your just saying that Brian" I smile looking at a magazine on the floor with A7X on the cover it read "Avenged sevenfold talks about who they love and their crushes" I pick it up turning the page I skimmed the page seeing what Brian said "I love this girl I have known for about 8 years now and I really want to date her but she just got another boyfriend so I can't have her" it said I looked at Brian I walked over to him "how can you say you love me then say that you love someone else huh tell me Brian Elwin Haner Jr how?"I asked he looked down at me since he was a bit taller then me his smirk grew bigger "do you really think I would love 2 people I only love one girl and she is standing right here with me I love you Stephanie Michelle Way" he whispers before kissing me I kiss back before pulling away"I love you too Brian Elwin Haner Jr" I whisper against his lips "Steph I knew you loved him"
I heard someone that sounded like Nick I let go of Brian and spin around "Nick I have to tell you the truth and I know you won't like it but I have loved Brian since I was about 9 I have loved him he was here for me when you weren't I'm so sorry Nick" I say crying Nick walked forward and did the one thing I never thought I would ever have to see him do what he did he started to beat me. I was screaming and trying to fight back but I was becoming weaker with every blow Brian and Jimmy were trying to pull him off but couldn't get a good hold on him. "What the fuck are you doing?" Matt and Joe yelled at this point Brian and Jimmy had finally got Nick off me and I was now laying in someone's arms whimpering in pain I had bruises and cuts all over. I slowly opened my eyes to see Zacky holding me tight but not to tight "Zacky I can't feel anything" I whimper to him he looked at me with relief and anger and sadness in his eyes " Steph sweetheart stay awake and you'll be in the hospital bed safe and sound away from that asshole okay?" He said worry in his voice I slowly nodded looking around for the face I loved "I'm right here babe" Brian said I tilted my head up and looked at him smiling "hi" I said Zacky handed me to Brian who took me with no complaints. " I love you baby don't ever forget that" I whispered to him. He looked at me as my eyes start to close. "Steph Open Your Eyes Please Baby I don't want to lose you" Brian said I felt a bed under me. I opened my eyes " Brian where am I and what happened why does my body hurt?" I whispered looking at him. He had tears running down his face it scared me a lot I don't like seeing Brian like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter.