Status: Re-posting

Don't Want To Be Torn

the truth and love

*Brian's pov*

I was so pissed at Nick I wanted to kill him but of course I couldn't because he is the love of my life's soon to hopefully boyfriend those words taste like vinegar to me I'm not use to them at all. But one things for sure is that Nick won't be here for her anymore because he's in jail. "Bri where am I and what happened why does my body hurt?" Steph asked me I look at her with a smile playing at my lips hearing her voice. "Um well Nick beat the crap out of you and now her's in jail so you don't need to worry babe" I replied the look on her face looked so bad I wanted to die."Steph I'm so sorry I got you in this mess I never in a million years thought that you would get hurt physically i knew emotionally but never physically I figured that I could help you with the pain but this type of pain I don't think I will be enough" I said sadly hanging my head still holding her hand. I couldn't look at her face at all I didn't want to see the pain in her eyes or the physical pain she was going through.

*My Pov*

I couldn't believe it Nick actually beat the crap out of me "Brian you just being here and the fact you love me and i love you is enough"I whisper "WHERE IS STEPHANIE MICHELLE WAY?!?!?" I hear my dad yell I smile at Brian as the door opens to revile my family including A7X, MCR, and Joe and Kevin I smiled even more at my family "Baby girl thank god your awake I love you sweetheart god you nearly gave us a heart attack when we found out you were in here" my dad said in tears I open my arms for him to hug me he does I see everyone has tears in their eyes " daddy I'm fine I'm in a little pain but I'll be okay I promise " I say rubbing his back as he sobbed "I...love....y...you...baby girl I can't lose you I just got you back I'm not losing you again" he hick upped I laughed he pulled away to look at me i knew he was serious "daddy I'm not leaving you without a fight they'll have to drug and torture me before I take my last breath" I say wiping his tears then pulling him and everyone else in for a hug. I pulled away wiping Brian's tears "Okay sweetheart well we have a gig we have to get to so we'll see you tomorrow" uncle Mikey said kissing my forehead I waved to everyone as the door closes. " Brian will you stay with me?" I ask realizing that he was already laying on the couch i giggle "okay never mind I guess you were planning to stay all along?" I whisper he nod's with a smirk " so what's new in your life Mr. Gates?" I ask looking at Brian he smiles getting up and sitting beside me "well I have to talk to this beautiful woman about being my girlfriend what do you think she'll say?" He asked looking at me I smiled " I think she would have to say yes Mr. Gates any girl would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend" I said looking at him. He turned and wrapped me in a hug "good because I love you so much and if you didn't say yes I don't know what I would do" he said kissing me I giggle kissing back deepening the kiss. I pull away " Oh you meant me then no" I say holding back a laugh as his face becomes sad " oh okay I guess I understand your ex did just beat you" he says obvious pain in his voice " Brian Haner you are the most gullible person I have ever met of course I'll be your girlfriend I love you and only you"I say with a little laugh pulling him to me kissing him he kisses back but pulled away "I love you too Stephanie Michelle Way" he says kissing me more forcefully and hungrily.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's late and so short but I have been busy