Status: Idk.!(:

Injection

Injection: Eagle Eye

Song-
The love letter made my heart melt into chocolate hearts. He. Loves. Me.

But, how could Jace love me? I smelled like fish before I took a good a shower, my breath killed everything in its path and my eyes had layers of boogers. How could anyone love me in that condition? To put the icing on the cake, my hospital gown had blood stains on them.

My eyes fill up with tears. I’m so freaking stupid. What’s wrong with me? I made a big fool of myself.

I scream as loud as I could. Not just because I hated myself, but because I had no use in this world. I’m nothing…. NADA!

“Hey babe, what’s wrong?” Jace enters with two cups of hot cocoa.

“Don’t ‘Hey babe’ me,” I say spontaneously.

“What’s wrong?” He says putting down the steaming liquid on the drawer next to me.

“I’m embarrassed,” I say and burry my head in the pillow. “How could you see me like that? I smelled so badly. I bet you were making fun of me.”

“Why would I make fun of you? I love you not because you smell or look a certain way, but because of what’s inside of you. Your personality is like a light that leads me to happiness, laughter and joy,” He gently touches my back.

“Really?” I ask with boogers starting to drip down my nose.

“Yes; really,” He hugs me closely and tightly into his muscled arms. His body was like a blanket around me. Protecting me form the cold. From the coldness that people like Song attract.

Marcee-

Song:“Why her? She’s so dumb looking. I bet she never had a boyfriend. She probably pays boys to have sex with her. She’s ugly, smart, what does she have that I don’t?! THAT’S NOT FAIR!

Maybe that’s her plan to become popular. I mean she’s so ugh! That bitch, she took him away from me; creating all these lies just to get his attention, to make me look bad. I’m the victim, not her. I just feel like hurting her so badly. But no worries; she won’t be getting the last kiss from Jace. I’ve got it all planned out.”

Me:“Why does your plan always include me? And what’s wrong with being smart?”

Song:“A girl can use a brain like yours. That’s the difference between you and the other dorks. So it’s a plan?”

“Excuse me, am I interrupting your conversation,” Professor Fred announced.

“No sir, pardon me,” I say shyly. “It won’t happen again,”

“Let’s hope it doesn’t,”

I give Song the Look-What-You-Did glare.

“Sorry”

Sorry my ass.

“Look, I’ll do it. But you have to agree to something else.”

She pauses and looks like she’s thinking. Thinking of what? She doesn’t have a brain for it.

“Sure. What is it?”

Yes, that dumb nut fell into my trap. Now no one can stop me. No one; neither Song or Bella will be having the last kiss from him, because I’m going to steal it. I grin at myself.

“You won’t be sticking around when I approach him. You do, the whole deal is off and you’ll owe me 20 bucks.”

Once again she stops. I wonder why, she’s so stupid; I don’t even know how she’s in high school. But like she said, a girl can use a brain like mine. And she needs it; A whole bunch.

“Twenty bucks?!”

“You want twenty or thirty? I can keep on rising.”

“Nope, thirty’s cheaper.”

Told you she was brainless.

“Pass the note, Miss. Marcee,” Professor Fred demanded.

“Okay sir,” I grab an empty notebook pad and write, ‘Did dinosaurs and humans ever share the world together?’ as fast as I could and hand it to Professor Fred.

He skims threw it and says, “Good question Song,” and explains how dinosaurs died and you know the rest.

She owes me big time.

“Thanks. A lot! You’re a lifesaver.”

And that’s how my journey starts. Pretty cool how she’ll be clueless the whole freaking time.

“Okay, remember don’t act like it’s a prank or anything. Just act normal,” Song reassured me. I think she thinks I’m retarded or something.

“I got it,” I say for the fifth time. “Just stay out of my way, and don’t spell the secret, or you know what’s going to happen,” I remind her. But I’m sure that she’ll ‘forget’ all about it.

“Okay, get out there and smash that bitch into little pieces,”
I check myself in the mirror for the last time. I look, I look nice. The eye shadow that Song lend me really hit the spot. The dark purple matches with my strap-less shirt and flats. Song was right, these ripped up skinny jeans make my butt look awesome.

“Also, keep the eye shadow,” She winks and exits the door.

“Oh I will smash you two into pieces,” I mumble under my breath.

I walk out of the bathroom. I try my best to look ‘hot’ as I go towards Jace.

“Oh hey Marcee,” He says and closes his locker. He’s so smexy. “So, what time are we going to start?”

“Um, changing plans, can you come over my house and study there? I have to babysit my little sister,” ‘Nice going? I don’t have a sister!’

“Sure, 154 elk street?” He leans against the lockers.

“At four, don’t forget to call before you come,”

“You don’t have to look prettier than you already are,” He jokes.

Damn, he thinks I’m pretty. I try to cover my blush with a fake cough.

“You okay?” He says and taps my back.

Yummy, he smells so freaking good. “Your colon,” I whisper.

“Oh, did I overdo it?” He says and backs away from me.

“Just a bit, but don’t worry I like my men smelling good,”

“You’re what?”

“My name is just so plain,” I cover up the stupid comment.

“Nah, I like your name just the way it is. Not too long or short but just right,” He grins and walks away.

My, my, Jace is so perfect.

“Marcee, I’m heading to your house in a bit,” Jace says through the phone.

“Okay, bye,” I hang up and look at Gina.

“Do I have to do this?” She complains and howls.

“You want the 20 bucks don’t you?” I say and toss her a daisy dress.

“Eww gross, you know I don’t wear girly stuff,”

“You want the money or not?”

“I do, but I’m going to charge you extra for pretending and dressing up,”

“It’s my clothes and money coming out of my own pocket,”

“But this is all against my will,” She stomps to the bathroom to get changed.

“Now you better stay out of my way, or no tip for you,”
“Fine!”

“I think the bell rang,” I rush down to the door. I open it, my breath nearly taken away.

“Hey,” Jace says and enters. “So where are we going to study?”

“Marcee! This dress makes me look fat!” That demon yelled. I told her to stay out of my way.

“What do you mean?” I yell back. “Let me see!” I walk up the stairs as loud as I could.

“Look at this. I look like a certified whore,”

“Didn’t I tell you to keep quiet? He’s here,” I whisper.

“My bad, I’m still getting paid right?”

“Yea just come down with me and then come right back up, then after a hour or so come
back down and say you’re going somewhere with your friends. Deal?”

“Got to charge you extra again,”

I hand her 5 bucks. “Happy?” I drag her down to meet Jace.

“Hey, this is my little sister, Gina,”

“Oh she looks just like you,” Jace says and laughs a little.

Now I know for a fact, I look nothing like this gross chubby reek right next to me.

“You’re blind right?” Gina says.

“No, why?” No wonder he needs a tutor.

“Okay Gina, you can go on and watch TV,” I shove her lightly warning her to keep her mouth shut. “OkayJace, let’s have cookies then start with chemistry,”

He bit my lower lip and sled his tongue into my mouth. His hand went sliding down my back and tugged on my pants. He pulled me closer to him. I got a grip on his waist and wrapped my leg around it. His breath smelled of mint. He took off his shirt and leaned on top of me. His eyes pleaded. He struggled taking off my blouse and starting kissing my neck. He then unbuttoned my bra and reached into my panties. He lyed on me as gentle as possible, his body was icing cold yet warming my soul into wanting him more and more. Nobody had expected me to do this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Authors Note:Can anyone guess what made Jace crazy over Marcee? -Dimplexz(: