a bite for romance

the truth

Scarlette gets into the house after her whole day of crying and reunion with her cousin. She can't put her mind onto only one thought. She is missed dearly and though about everyday. She needed to know how to keep her found secrets...a secret from Ian. Scarlette enters the room to find Ian laying on the bed.

"Hey rose, we've you been. I missed you." He got up.

"I did too. I was hunting. There wasn't much out there today. I only caught a couple birds." She sat on the bed making Ian sit back down.

"So what do you want to do with the rest of the night?..." Ian teased feeling her thigh with two fingers.

"Maybe....a little romance." she said tracing his leg with her hand.

"Why not babe?..." he smirks as he pushes her softly onto the bed so that they're lying down on their backs.

"okay,...lets go..." she whispers faintly. Scarlette kisses him softly then moves from his lips to his neck down to his chest. Ian smiles then slips his hands under her shirt feeling at her boobs as Scarlette moans softly to his touch. She moves ontop of Ian unbuttoning his black shirt, touching his lips with hers in the process.

"Ur such a tease baby..." Ian smiles then picks her up flashing Scarlette's back to the wall. She wraps her legs around him.

"I want it baby...now," Scarlette reaches the bottom of her shirt taking it off with ease revealing a black laced bra. Ian gets hard as he skims down her entire body catching every single curve. Scarlette kisses him deeply, her eyes opening wide...

Scarlette sees a vision about Ian. It was very vivid, but short. She saw Ian with a girl about the age of Angelica as his age shows now. (well the age he's been for so long) He was in 80's fashion as he was wearing cordaroys and a black shirt, his hair long. He looked happy, but then was replaced with a screaming, bloody version of him with a group of teenagers; supposing that they were vampires. The ones that ruined his life and made him immortal.

Scarlette gasps and pulls away from Ian forcefully.

"What's wrong Rose?!" He tries to get a hold of her, but she forces him away crying.

"You,.....How you became what you are,...-" She cut off yelling.

"What?...I don't understand. Talk slower hun." He finally held her close and calmed her down.

"I saw,...a vision of you when you were younger in like the 70's or 80's. You were cornered by a large group of teenagers and then-" she stopped trying to hold back some tears.

"I got turned Scarlette." He calmly smoothed her hair. He kissed her head as he spoke softly and sternly.

Scarlette looked away from him stunned at what she saw.

"What's wrong Rose!?" Ian held her close and protective.

"I saw---" she said almost inaudible.

"Saw what??.....Tell me baby." He held her closer to his chest as he craddled her.

"You were with a girl and she was..." her voice trailed off. She was still trembling fron the vision that seemed too real.

"ohh...that's not important hun-" he cut off and sat on the bed. "She was my ex-girlfreind."

"Ohh,....I...didn't know you had another girl before me..." she sat on the bed next to him to wrap her arms around him. "You haven't told me much of your past."

"I'm sorry hun, but there's no use of it. It's just stupid memories now,...nothing more," he pushed her as he spoke. "I wish you would understand that."

"I do baby, but I need to know..." Scarlette puts her arms back around him. "Please..."
♠ ♠ ♠
gunna get steamy...(not done yet btw lol ^-^)