a bite for romance

Questions

Scarlette walked down the hallway to meet Aaron from his hunting break. He looked exhausted, but he came back with a huge rare black buck. It was big and bulky and it overshown the amount of strength he used to hunt it. He let go of the corspe and flung his arms around her in an embrace that felt almost unbreakable. She felt her arms feel up his bare back and felt the scratch that happened years ago and, yet again, she never knew how he got it. His whole life was a secret to her. She knew almost nothing about him when it came to his life before he turned into a vampire. She felt a tear fall through the barrer of her tear ducts; falling at a slow undying pace.

"You okay Scarlette?" He saw the tear falling her cheek so he delicately wiped it away with his index finger. "You look sad."

"No,....I'm just happy you're back,....I missed you." Scarlette lied feebly, blocking her mind so he couldn't read it.

"Are you sure?" his voice echoed in her head making her freeze up. She watched his eyes glow and twinkle as she tried her best to resist them.

"Yes, I'm sure.....I'm okay Ian." She placed her head back on his chest as she swayed back into the warmth of his arms. Ever so slightly, he rubbed his hand on her cheek again; making Scarlette feel at ease.

"Just so you know," he started, "you can tell me what's on your mind when you're ready to." His arms wrapped her tightly and they collasped onto the couch in the living room. "Why don't we take this to an other room, shall we?" He smirked lightly as they got up still kissing. Scarlette followed him into their room and they fell into the bed.

He came ontop of her raising her shirt as he kissed the tanned skin of her stomache under it. Her shirt came off as she worked her hands towards his shirt. His slick, built body pressed on hers; falling into her. Scarlette couldn't understand why she could still love him when he has kept so many secrets from her. Especially the one about her parents' death, but she couldn't resist his body anymore. Her pants were now off and she laid there in in matching midnight blue undergarments. His jeans came loose and they kissed even more passionately as if the world would soon end. Although, they wouldn't die because not even a erupting volcanoe could kill them. Their love was immortal just as their life is- if they want it to or not. Ian pushed her under the covers of the bed and went under as well coming towards her from the oppisite end of the bed. The sunset overshown the room; making the room look like a rainbow, spiling the rays of reds, pinks, purples, and blues. The shadows exceled throughout the room as the two immortal vampires force themselves on each other not knowing if they would ever love each other again. Scarlette has no idea that her life will forever change; no matter how long that life may be.