Status: Only gonna work on this when I get comments

Rosy's Song

Giving In

Is it weird to feel drawn to Dakota?
I walked down the silent hallway heading to lunch thinking nothing about what was in front of me. I smacked right into a very broad chest. The person grabbed me around my waist and pulled me up before I could fall.
“Oh Anna I’m so sorry! “A familiar voice rambled on
I found myself in the arms of Andrew, the school’s heartthrob, and the boy who has constantly asked me out since freshman year. His face grew red from noticing how close he was holding me.
“Um yeah I’m sorry I didn’t see you.” He let me go and took a step back
“It’s fine Drew I really wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. You’re completely fine. It was my fault.” I said
“Oh um ok well actually I was looking for you anyway.” He blushed
It still surprises me that the boy who can make girls swoon blushes when he sees me *sigh*
“What do you need me for?” I asked just wishing to not be here
“Well I was wondering if you would accompany me to the Valentine’s Day dance?” He mumbled
Oh crap I completely forgot about the dance!
My hands grew clammy as I glared at the floor.
Why me!?!?
“Um before you say no I would really like to ask for a chance. I’m not that bad of a person when you get to know me…” He smiled sheepishly
I looked up at him and saw sincerity flash across his face. I really don’t know why I keep turning him down. With his gorgeous brown eyes, his nice arms and torso, and that smile of his with his deep dimples on both sides of his cheeks. Yeah why do I keep turning him down?
“Ok I’ll go to the dance with you.” I said
“Please Anna? You might have fun and- wait what?” His eyes grew wide
I laughed, “I said that I’ll go to the dance with you Anthony.”
He smiled as hard as I’ve ever seen and rushed at me spinning the both of us around.
“You won’t regret this Anna!” He kissed my cheek and all but ran towards the lunchroom
I laughed at Andrew’s childish behavior and headed the same way but stopping short when I noticed Dakota at the end of the hall. My heart stopped beating and he gave me a devious smile making me step back. I saw him rumble with laughter and he walked away. I was shocked but continued walking to the lunchroom. As soon as I went through the doors it felt as if all eyes were on me. Sadly as I looked around people were looking at me.
Dang it Drew!
I walked towards my friends and sat down feeling everyone’s intense stares.
“Ok what did you guys hear?” I looked at Gabby, Anthony, Scarlet, and Carolina
They all looked at each other then dragged me outside with our food. We sat down under the giant weeping willow and everyone crowed around me.
“Are you really going to the dance with Andrew Black!?!?” Carolina yelled
I looked at all of them then finally nodded to busy staring at the ground. Out of nowhere the girls jumped me and started screeching about how cute of a couple we were. I rolled my eyes at them and sat up.
“Well spill bitch!” Scarlet hit me
I told them what happened and they all squealed like the girly girlys they truly were. After lunch I headed to my Algebra 2 class to finish my very boring day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter!
Enjoy!
'Chase'