Status: my computer was broken, but now I have it back and I'm busier then ever! :)

So... My Roommate is a Guy, that Happens to be my Werewolf Soulmate?

What Happened?

The next morning I got up extea early in the morning in order to avoid Jayden.

Let's just say, last night was not fun.

I had locked myself in the bathroom and sat on the toilet, waiting for Jarden to go to his room so I could go to bed. But Jayden just had to stand by the bathroom door for HOURS! Being stuck in a bathroom for hours was not fun!

Finally I had heard a knock at the door. From the other side of the door I heard Jayden groaned and ran towards the door. I took this as an oppertunity to excape. I flung the door open and ran for my room. I was so close but at the last second I felt a warm, familar hand grab my waist. I spun around and came face to face with Jayden.
"Isabelle, please just let me explain." He tried to coax. I punched, kicked, and slapped him but nothing I did affected him; Except for one thing. I kneed him where the sun don't shine and ran inside my room and shut the door as he moaned in pain. As I sat on the floor with my back against the door, I couldn't help but feel the urge to run out there and apoligized for kneeing him.
Like I said before, not excactly the way I like spending my Friday nights.

The next morning I stepped through my door as quietly as possible. As soon as I got ready and was suprised to find that I didn't fall, trip, or injure myself during my breakout. Wow. That deserves a cookie.

I ran down the steps of the dorm and towards the cafeteria. It was practically empty except for a couple of juniors, a senior, and the lunch staff.

I ordered cereal with my well earned chocalate chip cookie and quickly gobbled it all up. Then I proceeded to sit at the table and think about what to do.

Call some-.... Nah. Maybe I could go- Wait, My cars back home.... Maybe... Oh! I know I'll hang with Cole!

I hopped up from my seat earning startled looks from the people in the room, but I waved them off. I ran into the dorm and headed up to the freshman staircase. I came to Coles door and opened it.

He's back was facing me and he was on Facebook.

"Hey sis." He said.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Just did." He stated coldly. I was surprised, and it probably showed on my face. What crawled up his butt and died?

"You okay bro?" I walked up to him and touched his shoulder. He quickly jerked it away. He spun around in his chair and looked me in the eyes. Look sis, maybe it's best you just leave, 'kay? I was in the middle of homework."

My mouth just swung open. Did Cole just... Lie to me? For no reason at all? And why did he look so different. His lightly tanned skin we both shared had been replaced by a bronzer color. All of his baby flub vanished, and he became more muscular. Not to mention all his features seemed sharper. His normally wavy blonde hair was strait, but I could tell he didn't straighten it, It didn't have that burnt hair smell.

"Oh! You have to do homework! Is that why you're on facebook?"
"Would you stay out of my buisness!?"
"What the hell is your problem?"
"Nothing! I'm fine!"
"Look, if you're mad at me then just say it to my face!"
"Im not mad at you!"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"
"WHY DON"T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?"
"Cole, if something is wrong you know you can tell me. Is someone picking on you? Jayden? Dylan? Connor?"
"NO! Thye're my friends now. Would you just butt out of my life?! Just stay away from me!" He yelled! He spun back around in his chair and continued scrolling on facebook, still fuming.

I stared at him. My younger brother. The same younger brother that I'd have Saturday movie nights with and the same older brother that tells me EVERYTHING. The same one that was so sweet and lovable, that changed so drastically over the course of the two nights I hadn't talked to him because I was avoiding Jayden, the guy he USED to hate.

I wiped off the tear that had somehow managed its way onto my cheek unnoticed.I broke through the crowd that had formed by Cole's door. They were all glaring at me. WTF. I ran back to my room, not even caring if Jayden saw me anymore. I unlocked the door and ran into Jayden. he quickly steadied me and started talking.

"Hey why are you cry-" He stopped when I sent him the meanest glare I could musture. I ripped my arm from his grip and ran to my bedroom.

I let the tears spill over as soon as the door shut, but I made sure I didn't make a sound.

I hated Jayden. There was no way around it.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! I need a new story title btw. Help? :)