Status: A story, but a public diary for those who don't know me

My Decisions

Chapter three: Jordyn's party

I started talking to Ryan for several months. I had heard about his history with girls, but I didn't care. I really liked him. My friends hated him and were constantly pushing him away from me. Jordyn always hated her hookups. She would never talk to any of them after words, and she hated Ryan for having a thing with me. She thought he wasn't good enough.
We started drifting apart, and we were at one final attempt to hangout and possibly start a real relationship. Jordyn was having her birthday party, and she invited him without telling me for a surprise. Then when I got there, she told me all about it and how he couldn't come. I sat there texting him the whole night. But I knew we wouldn't be "together" for much longer. He was constantly grounded and we could never hangout. He went to an all boys school. I never saw him. It just wasn't working out at all.
So I decided to live up the night for what it was. Yet another night that I couldn't hangout with Ryan, I needed some fun. After twelve, all the guys left, and Jordyn's older sister brought us alcohol. I had a Bailey's cheesecake. I had about three beers, several pudding shots, and some chocolate vodka. This was the first time I've ever been "drunk". I wasn't wasted, but I was drunk. We thought it'd be fun to go tee pee a guy from our school. I peed on his driveway.
The next day, we we're all supposed to go to a mixer. Even Ryan. But yet again, nothing worked out.
I found out about a week later he had been talking to another girl all along. He had planned to hook up with me on that Friday, and the Saturday at the mixer the next day. I never talked to him again after that. He probably still doesn't know I know to this day, almost a year later.