Status: Comments?? =3 x

Playing Memories Into The Wind

Magical Moments

She felt the warmth creepy up her neck and across her cheeks. Sitting infront of all these people, all waiting to hear her play.
Isabella sat gently on the summer green grass. The sun shining brightly down on her and her audience, with the breeze blowing her hair softly around her petite face.

Her fingers stroked against the strings. A small quiver ran through her body as her teacher walked up next to her to speak to the mass of people.

"Right class! Isabella is playing this song for us all, she's very nervous so please do not feel the need to down grade her music. Now..." her body turned towards Isabella, sitting tense against the moving grass, "Isabella...if you would like to begin"

That was the moment. Everyone's eyes turned onto her, she was sat on her own, with about 20 pairs of eyes, glued to her and her beautiful birthday present from her father so long ago.
She took in a deep breath, and then whispered into the small breeze..."This is for you dad..."

People started to shift, for her body felt frozen in the warm summer day. She needed to start playing, before her class throught she was a freak all over again.

Taking another deep breath, she started to strump on the guitar. Her voice sqweeking at the beginning, but in the end started to flow like she was on her own.

"I never thought I'd have to feel
The pain that fills me through every day.
I can hold my head up high,
And bury deep inside...
There is no way this will be easy.

Whenever I sit to play
I'll remember your whispers and words.
You were the best part of my life,
And now I'm afraid your gone...

Can you watch my every move,
And guide me with every decison...
Because you will always be my amazing father,
The amazing guy in my life..."


Her breathing stopped. Completely shaken by her words that had floated from past her lips. Her eyes watched the crowd as their hands clapped together, all of the faces she saw where smiling at her, so how come her heart felt more heavier then usual...

"Isabella, that was beautiful!" her teacher came to her again. Everything seemed to blur and fade away to her, the cheers faded into silence, her eyes blurred with tears.

At the back of the crowd, a man stood there tall. He looked proud, with a broad smile across his face. Her lips turned up at the edges, and she felt herself smiling back.
He watched her play his song.
Her eyes watched as he slowly faded into the summer breeze, her tears running down her cheeks as she longed for him to stay there longer. Everyone seemed to become busy with themselves then, they ignored the crying girl who'd put so much effort into playing for them.

As she stood up to walk to her case and belongings, the wind brushed against her cheek, almost how someone touching it would...and then the voice she'd longed to hear for so long whispered into her ear.

"You did perfectly Bellie! I'm so proud of you, and remember that I will always love you"

smiling to herself, her heart felt lighter. Her father had watched her from the back of the busy crowd, playing his song and now she knew, that he loved her always, just like she'd always love him.