Snowflake

Two

I woke up Monday morning just like I would any morning, unwillingly. I felt something cold pour on my head and immediately jumped up, my eyes landing on my little brother Henry. “Henry, you ass!” I yelled as he walked off like he didn’t do anything wrong. I angrily wiped off the water and got ready, walking down to my living room.

On TV was a crime report, apparently some guy murdered a seven year old girl named Amanda last night. I looked up at the television to see a picture of the little girl I killed last night. Damn, they got that report up fast. Usually it takes at least until noon. I shrugged, walking out the door and off to school. The world could do with one less seven year old, they’re annoying as is. I’m helping the world not become overpopulated, or something.

Walking into the school building, I was greeted by my friend Janelis tackling me. God dammit, I hate morning people. “Jane, get yo big ass off of me. You’re messing up my new Kool-Aid hurr’.” I replied in my fake ghetto accent, patting my hair with the palm of my hand. She laughed and then attempted to glare at me.

“Where was you last night, girl? We were going to go to the movies, remember?” She snapped, jokingly slapping me upside the head. I glared down at the short girl and walked away to class in mock anger.

The first half of school went by fairly quick. Nothing particularly interesting ever happens, my school is extremely boring. I walked to lunch, searching for the table with my friends at it. I sat down, smiling at Brittany and Antonia. “Young girl. Wrong place at the wrong time. Knife.” I whispered to them so that the others couldn’t hear. Brittany held up her hand for a high-five and Antonia simply chuckled, a wide grin stretching across her face.

“Are we still on for tonight?” Antonia asked a little too loudly, referring to our plan to find victims in the park near her house. Brittany and I nodded simultaneously.

“What are you guys doing tonight? Can I come?” Julisa asked, jumping into the conversation. Antonia, Brittany and I shot nervous glances at each other. What the fuck do I do?

Antonia broke the uncomfortable silence. “Uhm, well it’s kind of a private thing. You see, one of our friends is having a party and it’s kind of, private...” she stuttered out. I nodded, while Brittany cluelessly stared off into space. Julisa’s face fell.

“Oh, okay.” she muttered sadly, looking away. Antonia’s face showed guilt, mine probably showed the same, and Brittany was too high to give a fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
i fail at updating! i know. also, i'm aware that this is total shit. i'm not good at dialogue, and it was pretty much just a filler. i'll try to get the next chapter out sooner, and i promise it will be a hell of a lot better than this. i'm sorry. :3