Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Uninvited Past

It was a vivid dream. A mesh of when we met to what could have been if he didn't die. My dream held a future of Will and I living on the countryside in secret, no knew about him and I. We were at peace, in love with one another, without feeling stressed. The dream turned horribly wrong though.

A once beautiful dream of Will and I, turned to Will transforming. No the usual transformation though, no this one was horrendous. Will started to transform but in the middle he just started to fall apart. Bones, skin, muscle, tissue, everything. Blood poured out of his pores and any open space. The worse part of all was, I couldn't help him. There was this wall, invisible, to where I couldn't touch him and he couldn't hear me. So his screams and cries of pain couldn't be comforted by me. I could only stand by and watch.

Once he was diminished, all that layed was guts and bones, along with his skin. I purged profusely. That's how I woke up too. In my own vile.

Emily was so gracious enough to clean it up while I just sat in the chair across the room quietly, to scared to think, knowing it would lead to the disgustingly abhorrent dream.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Emily asked quietly to my sulked form.

“I can't...It was horrible,” I whispered no looking at her.

“I'm worried though Eliza. It made you purge in your sleep, you need to talk about it,” she said kneeling down in front of me.

I looked at her fearfully,”Emily if I told you, you would find me sick minded. It was scarring, I will never forget it,” I said shaking my head.

She paused for a second,”Was it about Will?” she asked.

I only shook my head yes.

“That's horrible enough but Eliza, what could have made you purge while asleep?” she asked desperately wanting to know.
“Emily all I want to tell you is that there was blood, lots and lots of blood. There was pain, in every way possible. It was like someone knew what my worst nightmare was and made me dream it. It was so real, I could smell the rusted blood and hear his bones cracking one by one. I could even taste the saltiness of my tears running into my mouth while I screamed his name. That's all I want to say, anymore detail will be like re-dreaming it.” I said with tears welling up.

“Oh my gosh! Eliza that's horrible! You poor thing!” she said hugging me.

I didn't hug back, partly because I didn't really have the strength to. “I just want to go back to bed,” I said quietly.

She nodded and slipped my arm around her neck to help me stand up. I stood up and struggled to lift my leg to walk. It took us minutes to reach my bed and lay me down.

“I'll wake you in the morning and we can work on you walking again,” shes said.

I nodded tiredly and shifted to get more comfortable. I closed my eyes and thankfully had a dreamless sleep.

--------♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦--------

I woke up at the crack of dawn to Emily pulling my drapes open. “Rise and shine!” shes sang.

“Leave,” I said muffled by the covers.

“Oh come on! Your going to walk today, I'm sure of it!” she said happily.

“I'll only try for awhile. Then I'll call it a day,” I said still tired.

“That's the spirit! Now lets get you up,” she said walking over to me and helping me up for the longest hours of my life.

Protester Point of View

“We head to Donner's tomorrow to get the girl,” I said seriously.

“Of course but what about the beast? He's still in shackles and chains,” said Harry.

I looked down in the cell at the beast. Everyone in town though he died but really we only used darts dipped in a sleeping medicine. We just knocked him out cold.

“Harry we'll kill him, no, burn him at the stake tomorrow with the witches.” I said sharpening my knife.

“Tomorrow the full moon though,” he said darkly.

“Yes I know that, which will make the burning more entertaining,” I said not looking up at him.

“Sir if I could be so bold but why not just kill him now? It took all of our darts to get him knocked out. Imagine how much it would be to kill him,” said Harry arguing.

“We don't need to worry about that. He's killing himself for us. Every time he transforms, it shortens the life he has left.” I said simply.

As soon as I finished the front door flew open to reveal Ben, Ben Young.

“Ah my good men! Hows the piece of dirt holding up?” asked Ben.

“Take a look for yourself,” I muttered.

He walked over in front of the cell and chuckled. “Such a waste of life you are; aren't you my dear, dear cousin?” he said sarcastically.

“I..will...get out of here. When...I-I do, I will...kill you,” snarled the beast weakly.

Ben only snorted at the threat,”Oh really? We'll there's no point in it. Your lovely Elizabeth is quickly fading away. Last I hear, she can't even stand anymore. She's bed ridden and she is going to die tomorrow night in your debt to me.” he said.

“Don't touch her!” yelled the beast in a burst of hidden energy, fueled by such raging anger.

“I've afraid it's to late for that. I'm going to pay a long overdue visit to her today and who knows, I might even get a nice meal out of it too,” said Ben tauntingly.

The beast started to breath heavily, he was on the edge of transformation. “Stop taunting the beast! Do you want him to transform and kill us all?” I scolded Ben.

His faced darkened a bit before speaking,”May I remind you who told you the whereabouts of this beast? Your going to get thousands of dollars for turning him in...I can easily take that away. Don't forget that,” he said lowly.

“Sorry sir,” I said submissively.

“Very well. I will see you gentlemen at dawn. From then we will go about our plans.” said Ben walking out the door.

I really hated that man but boy, I was going to get me locks of money.

Elizabeth's Point of View

“It's pointless Emily! I can't do it anymore!” I said irritated.

“Oh come on you were so close! Just once more!” she pleaded.

I sighed heavily. This whole plan of making me walk again was a complete and utter failure. I've fallen I don't know how many times and I'm breaking out in a cold sweat.

“Fine, but only once more,” I said giving in.

“Good, good,” said Emily clapping her hands.

I rolled my eyes and sat up off the bed and was standing once again. “You can do it,” she said to me.

I took a step forward and wobbled slightly. I was like a baby learning to walk again, I felt pathetic.

“Your doing good. Keep going,” encouraged Emily.

I got a full five feet of walking before I tumbled down to my knees again. “Dammit!” I cursed. “It's done! I can't walk anymore!” I cried angrily.

Emily helped me up,”I'm sorry Eliza. But maybe you could at least get in and out of bed by yourself now?” she said suggestively.

“I suppose that's a step up,” I said quietly.

The door bell rang throughout the quiet house. “I'll get it,” said Emily, putting her hand on my shoulder and squeezing it before walking out the door.

I heard her go down the stairs and open the door. Then though her scream erupted throughout the house, but was cut off with a like thud that made its way through my ears.

“Emily?” I called stepping forward and leaning against the wall for support. There was no answer.

I weakly made my way out into the hallway. “Emily?” I called out louder. No reply. “Mr-Mr. Donner?” I called out now getting worried. I remembered, Mr. Donner was out on business today.

I gulped down the lump of raw fear building up. I slowly made my way over to the banister of the stairway to look down to the front door. I saw the door ajar and an unconscious Emily sprawled on the floor.

“Emily!” I shouted. Damn this curse, there's no way I can make it down the stairs without falling. I sighed irritated and scared.

“Hello my beautiful pet,” I heard from behind me. The voice sending chills of fear down my spine.

I turned slowly and stiffly. I gulped, trying to get my suddenly dry throat wet again. “Ben,” I whispered suddenly more angry than fearful. Courage sprouted from inside my gut before I spoke,”Get the hell out of this house,” I spat at him.

His face darkened,”We need to talk,” he said.

“I said get the hell out of this house,” I said just as angrily.

“Now, now that's no way for a lady to talk,” he said disapprovingly.

I only glared at him.

“We have things to discuss. In this case your precious Will,” he said with an edge to his voice.

My heart stopped. What could Ben have to say about Will?
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated! Quicker than I thought I would too!

So I watched Tangled for like the 4th time today and it just doesn't get old! I'm pathetically in love with this movie and a Mr. Flynn Rider...I know I'm creepy. At least my friend agrees that he's smokin' ;)

Comment puh-lease?! Tell me what ya like, don't like. Subscribers would be awesome too!

Avec l'amour

-Mel♥