Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Twisting and Turning

“Beautiful,” someone whispered close to my ear. My neck tense in surprise, someone's hand moved my hair from my face. I realized my eyes were closed and I opened them. Will stood in front of me, smiling at me.

“Will,” I whispered contently. I placed my hands on his chest.

“Your just beautiful,” he said, his eyes flickering all over my face.

I could of blushed,”You charmer,” I said half jokingly.

He cracked a smile. A smile that wasn't his. Fangs were in place of his canines.

I gasped,”Will your teeth!” I said jerking my hands away.

“Like I said, beautiful,” he said grabbing my neck roughly. He opened his mouth wide, plunging down for a bite.

I jerked awake, instinctively trying to sit up, but couldn't. I was sweating, my hair sticking to my face. “Eliza,” someone whispered from across my room. I jumped, startled, and looked over.

“Eliza,” whispered Will, hanging from my ceiling. A rope tied tightly around his neck, his guts and insides hanging outside of him as if they were on a string. I screamed so loud, I could feel my blood vessels in my eyes pop. I noticed though my hand was clutching something tightly. I slowly opened it. A silver bullet sat in my hand, covered in Will's blood.

I looked back up at him,”You killed me,” he said before going limp. I screamed once again in terror. I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Elizabeth!” someone shouted at me. I refused to open my eyes again. “Elizabeth!” someone shouted at me again. It was Emily.

I opened my eyes to see her staring wide eyed at me. “Christ..what's wrong?” she asked. I shook my head.

“I'm dreaming still aren't I?” I asked surely.

“No, your not,” she said.

I wiped my eyes clean,”I don't want to talk about it,” I told her.

Last night I told Emily all that Ben told me. She was worried that he would come back in the night but he didn't. It was all I could think about though until I felt asleep. I guess it just got to me.

“Come on birthday girl,” Emily said to me propping me up. “Let's get you something to eat.” she said.

I sighed and nodded, stepping out of my bed, and preparing myself of what was to come.

Will's Point of View

I've been stuck in this cellar for what seemed weeks. I lost weight and slowly my mind. I would dream of Elizabeth getting murdered, turning against me, and even killing me. Today though, something felt different. The atmosphere in the room outside my cellar was lighter, charged.

The door up front swung open, revealing a eerily happy Ben. He ignored the staring workers and walked straight over to the table, grabbed a chair, and set it in front of my cellar. He sat down and tisked at me.

“Will your looking kind of peaky,” he said. My teeth clenched in response.

“I saw Elizabeth last night. Still as beautiful and stubborn as ever. I'm sad to say though that the poor girl doesn't have the strength to even walk on her own anymore. What a shame, killing her will be all to easy.” he said shaking his head.

I lunged at the bars of the cellar but was pulled back by the chains wrapped around my wrist. Ben didn't even flinch.

“I'll pay her another visit tonight. After I kill her and I become the first hybrid in generations, you will be the first I kill. Expect no mercy,” he said getting up from the chair.

I breathed heavily, trying to contain my anger. I wouldn't survive another transformation.

“Leave her out of this Ben! She's innocent, the curse placed on her was her parents sin, not her's,” I said almost pleadingly.

“William, she's the object of our eyes now. She's anything but innocent now,” he said with his face lowered down to me.

Image

The sunset started to peek through the small windows of the cellar. I felt a familiar sensation in my bones. The one I get during the days of my transformation, there was not full moon tonight. I was confused so I decided to ask on of the men guarding my door.

“Is there I full moon tonight?” I asked.

“Quiet,” snapped the guard.

“Please, if there is, your all in serious danger!” I said more panicked.

“Shush up mutt!” growled the guard at me.

“Listen to me! Your all in danger! I'm undergoing a transformation as we speak!” I tried desperately to keep my temper in check.

“We're not dense mutt, your staying locked up until Mr. Young gives his orders,” the guard said to me.

My hands gripped the metal bars in frustration, the veins in my neck were popping out. My mouth felt fuzzy and dry, but the urge to kill was freshly lurking through my veins. “You need to leave.” I warned the guard lowly.

The guard took the handle of his rifle and hit me in the face,”Last warning,” said the guard. The other workers sitting around chuckled.

My chest heaved with anger, I needed to keep my emotions in check. My fingers popped on their own accord, stretching out unnaturally. Next I knew was my back, it took the longest to break and move. My spine started to crack and move. All I could do was yell out in pain. I went numb as I was sprawled around on the ground in a writhing pain. “That don't look good,” I heard a man say.

The last thing I remember was the cellar door being swung open before I lunged for the nearest life to take.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, its been to long. Not the greatest but something..comment please?

Avec l'amour

-Mel