Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Resurrection

Earlier that day..

“Emily I can't even walk so I think covering my eyes is a disastrous idea on your part,” I said semi stumbling against Emily.

“Just a few more steps and I promise it will be worth it,” said Emily.

I huffed,”It better be,” I muttered.

“Okay, open you can open your eyes now,” said Emily.

I opened my eyes and a huge smile spread across my face. All my favorite foods were set on the dining table in front of me. Pie, cake, soups, and pasta; they were all for me. “How long did this take you?” I asked looking at her.

“Long enough,” she replied smilingly.

“Help me eat all of this then,” I said weakly tugging her arm.

“No, no this is part one of your birthday present since I have no money. I'll have any scraps,” she said sitting me down.

“Nonsense, sit! It's my birthday right? I want you to sit with me and help me eat,” I said to her.

She shook her head,”If you say so,” she said grabbing a fork.

My stomach was bone dry since I haven't been able to eat properly. “Em I need you to serve me,” I said sheepishly.

“Oh I forgot! I'm sorry!” said Emily while getting up to serve my food.

“It's not your fault, it just shows you don't think of me differently.” I told her reassuringly. She smiled at me.

As pathetic as I felt, the food was delicious. I was stuffed to the core when I was finished. Emily ate just as feverishly as I wanted to, so all I did was talked to her.

“Even though today is my last day alive, I feel as it is one of the best days I've had in awhile.” I said picking at my napkin.

“That's interesting, I would be locked up in my room crying.” said Emily taking a sip of the lemonade she made.

“Well today has been on of the more relaxed days,” I said clarifying.

“You're right, it's been relaxing. Frankly I've been-,” started Emily but the clacking of shoes against the floor somewhere in the house stopped her.

“Did you hear that?” I asked quietly.

“Sure did, Mr. Donner is still on business I'm afraid,” said Emily.

“Are we expecting visitors today?” I asked confused.

“No, not at least any that we want,” Emily said giving me a look of uncertainty.

“Oh come now I always thought that I was welcome here,” said Ben appearing in front of Emily.

Emily jumped in surprise and backed away quickly. “Ben I suggest you leave,” I said lowly.

“Why? I've just come to say happy birthday. It is quite a day to celebrate isn't it?” he said tauntingly.

“The quicker I die, the sooner I get away from you and this hellhole. So yes you're right, quite a day to celebrate,” I quipped.

“That's not the attitude of a birthday girl.” ticked Ben. “I suppose though that you helping me out is the absolute icing on the cake. I've come to collect you.”

“No.” I told him.

“I'm afraid that isn't an option,” he said baring his fangs. He started towards me but Emily came up, reached around, and stabbed Ben right in the jugular.

He lurked forward in surprise. Blood dripped and squirted from the wound but Ben, he simply pulled the knife out. Emily gasped in shock that he didn't fall over and die. She ran over to me and yanked me up but it was no use, Ben was faster.

He grabbed Emily and forced her against the wall hard. “Emily!” I called instinctively, knowing that her time is now in Ben's hands.

“That was a poor decision on your part girl,” growled Ben.

“I guess you can't kill the devil,” retorted Emily.

Ben stabbed Emily in the stomach,”I'm already dead sweetheart.” She gasped in pain as he twisted the knife.

“No,” I sobbed. “Take me! I'll go just save her! Please Ben I beg of you!

He turned towards me interested,”I won't put up a fight, just please don't kill her. She's the only person I have left that's like family,” I said with clasped hands.

Ben nodded and yanked the knife out of Emily,”No Eliza,” said Emily but Ben bite his wrist and shoved it against Emily's mouth. She spit the blood out as it came to her unwilling mouth. “Drink Emily,” said Ben.

“Emily listen to him,” I said pleadingly. Her eyes locked with mine and she started to drink the blood down. After a couple seconds Ben released her and wiped his wrist clean with a napkin from the table.

Emily clasped onto the ground and I dropped down from leaning against the wall. “Are you alright? What were you thinking?!” I said relieved. “Trying to save you,” she said.

“I can't be saved Emily, my fate is sealed,” I told her.

Her eye welted up with tears,”Someone needs to save you though, not the other way around.”

I nodded,”I have to go with him now,” I said quietly.

“Yes please I'm waiting,” said Ben impatiently.

Emily shot him a glare but threw her arms around me tightly,”I love you Eliza,” she said crying.

I sighed with sadness,”I love you to Em.”

She pulled away and held me by the shoulders,”You were my only family left too.”

“I'll go down as a sister to you, I promise you that.” I said unable to bite back any tears trying to escape.

She nodded and embraced me,”Something will help you Eliza. Someone will save you, this curse is going to break, I can feel it.” she whispered in my ears seriously.

I pulled back bewildered,”Em-.” “No Eliza I can feel it in my core,” said Emily said gripping her stomach. “Someone will avenge you,” she said wiping her tears away.

I nodded,”Goodbye Emily,” I said. Ben came over and yanked me up,”Time to go,” he said pulling me away.

“Bye Eliza,” said Emily sadly. This was the last time I would ever she her, it hit me. I sniffled and bit my lip to hold back the tears.

Ben shoved me into a waiting carriage, stepping in right behind me. “I cannot wait to taste your blood, to have it on my hands. Your dead will be the missing piece in a new generation of hybrids.” said Ben evilly.

I remained quite and did not dare look at him, he disgusted me. “Oh come now Eliza, your little friend is save. You got what you wanted.”

“First off don't call me Eliza, you don't own that right. Only people who I love and respect get it. Second yes you saved her but I didn't get what I wanted. In fact you have given me everything far from it. You kill Will, almost killed Emily, and made my life hell. As far as I'm concerned me dying is the only thing that sounds remotely intriguing to get me away you, a poor excuse from what the devil himself could work up.” I said heaving with anger.

Ben's nostrils flared as he slapped me clean across the face. I winced from the enormous sting but faced him and spit in his face. This time when he brought his hand back, the hit knocked me clean out.

Image

When I woke, the smell off dirt and rust hit my smell. I opened my eyes up and tried to move but the painful reminder loomed in the back of my head, I couldn't.

“About time you woke princess,” said someone from the corner of the small room. I looked at him, a burly man, with a beard and sweat rolling down his cheek.

I didn't say anything as I took in my surroundings. I've noticed by now that I was on a pile of straw with a blanket under me. I must have been underground or in a poorly build cellar of some kind. The wooden floor boards were coming up in some areas, the ceiling was semi caved, showing cases of something stacked on it. Four lanterns lit the room.

“Where am I?” I asked the man.

“You would like to know that wouldn't you?” he asked quirking his eyebrows.

“It would be a comforting fact,” I retored.

“You wouldn't know where we are.” he said simply.

“You work for Ben don't you?” I asked.

He just looked at me and away. “Why else would I be here.”

“Are you a vampire too? Or just some low life man doing his dirty work?” I asked curious.

“Why do want to know?” he asked irritated.

I noticed a wedding band on his ring finger and his foot tapping against the hard ground. “You're married?”
He only sniffed in response.”Did Ben drop me off here or did you?” I asked him.

“No Ben dropped you in here.” he answered.

“That's interesting since I'm on a pile of straw with a blanket under me. The Ben I know would just drop me on the cold hard ground and leave me there.” I said trying to get something out of him. Again no response, so I pushed further.

“Let me guess you're married, you must care very much for your wife if you're working for Ben. Also by how I know you must have moved me that you have a child perhaps or you aren't a bad man at all.” I said. He didn't answer but he started to twiddle his thumbs, I was close. “Please sir, I know Ben is terrifying, I know he's ruthless but I do know that you are not bad. You don't know what kind of monster you are working for.” I said hopelessly.

He looked at me for a second and shook his head,”You're quite the observer but I don't have a child..my wife is expecting.”

I smiled,”Congratulations, I'm sure your thrilled.”

His smiled disappeared,”I can't talk to you. Ben warned that your will try to talk your way out of here.”

“Ben is lying to you. I can promise you that even without his sacrifice of me tonight, I will die anyways.” I said trying to convince him.

“I know you're cursed.” said the man.

“That's true but Ben has not told you the whole story.” I started. “I'm not a curse, evil woman. I didn't know I was cursed until earlier this year.”

He sighed,” I knew you weren't evil from you face. You have an honest face, anyone could read you like a book.”

I nodded,”I've been told that.”

“What is your relation to Ben?” he asked curiously.

“It's a long story but I was engaged to him.” I told him shamefully.

“Why would you consider marrying such a man?” he asked confused.

“Why would consider working for one?” I retorted.

“My wife and I have little to no money. Ben has promised me 100 dollars for me to guard you.” he said.

“If you knew all that Ben has done to make my life horrible, I can promise not even 1,000 dollars could redeem it.” I said.
“What has he done?” asked that man.

“What is your name?” I asked wanting to know.

“Yeltsin. Norman Yeltsin.” He answered.

“Well Norman, Ben has tricked me into thinking he was an honorable man, he has killed the love of my life, he almost killed a girl who I can call a sister, he's threatened to kill me on multiple occasions, and this was all revenge against Will, his own cousin.” I said summing up the story.

“Who's Will?” asked Norman.

“Will was my love. He was a werewolf, but none the less I loved him but Ben killed him.” I paused, maybe having a chance to get Norman on my side. “I'm sure your wife is the love of your life, imagine her being shot and killed before your very eyes and letting the bastard get away with it.” I bargained.

“I've heard of this Will, the werewolf. I've scene him I think. Ben was threatening him just last week, using you to get him angry. He was a force to be reckoned with, just to chain him down.” said Norman.

My mind stopped processing what he was saying after he said that he saw Will just last week.”He's alive?” I asked quietly.

“Last I saw him he was.” said Norman. “That's besides the point though, you're right. Ben killing him, imagining him killing my wife the way you thought he was and getting away with it. You can't put a price on that. I will help you if I can.” he said nodding his head.

“Norman is Will alive or not?” I asked loudly.

“I'm not sure anymore, Ben is torturing him.” said Norman.

“That son of a bitch lied to me! I've thought Will was dead all this time! He's still alive-I'm going to kill Ben before he kills me. I will not yield to him anymore!” I shouted angrily.

“Listen girl, I'm sorry but-”. Started Norman but the door on the other side of the room flew open and in walked Ben.

One look at Ben resurrected the fight in me. There will be a death along with blood tonight, but instead it would be Ben's, and I was hellbent on making sure it happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter. It's okay but not my best I feel. I do hope you like it though?

I got rid of the stupid 'parts instead of chapters' thing. It was a pain in the ass looking back to see which part was next and stuff.

I don't really know the ending of the story or really what is going to happen next, so suggestions would really help because this story is starting to just run all together. Basic writers block.

Comments would be much appreciated since I have no idea if the story is any good or not.

Avec l'amour

-Mel♥