Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Death and all his Friends

I regretted calling his name instantly. I could be so dense and naive sometimes!

I was lost in remorseful thoughts until I was shoved into the carriage. It wasn't like other carriages, this one had the metal bars and was built for some damage. I don't know if could handle a werewolf though.

This all happened within thirty seconds. The door was slammed shut with a clanger and locked. Will-I mean the werewolf was at the door in a split second. It clawed and tried to heave it's way in at any cost it seemed like.

The carriage rocked back and forth violently as it was getting destroyed by the werewolf. It growled at us, snapping its jaws at up. Spit and froth hung from it's fur. He looked absolutely feral and it was terrifying.

The carriage overturned with a heave and at this point I was wondering if I was going to be killed, if this was it.

The door was ripped off its hinges with one pull and thrown. I looked the werewolf right in the eyes as it suddenly howled an ear splitting cry of pain.

My heart yanked with sympathy because it was Will but my brain soon interjected, I was reminded, this beast was not the Will I knew.

I layed frozen and limp with fear as the werewolf lurched itself away from the carriage and falling to the ground. I watched the scene unfold as I looked out the door frame of the carriage, as if was ground level now.

The werewolf growled and wined as I saw a man in a soldier uniform come up and stab him again with the end of his rifle. Ten other men came up with chains in their hands and quickly cuffed and tied the werewolf's paws and ankles. It was weak but was almost pulling them off their feet as it tried to escape.

Why would two simple stab wounds stop the beast so easily? Unless they fixed there rifles with silver instead of metal.

I watched as the best was stabbed again and again. I knew if Will transformed back into himself, he would be on the verge of death.

“Emily get the vile out,” I ordered.

She looked at me with a struggled face, “Eliza I don't think it would help-”

I interrupted her,”Please I have to try.”

She nodded and quickly dug the vile out and uncorked it.

A steam came out of it as I held my mouth open as she poured the contents into my mouth.

The black liquid tasted like acid and burned like fire down my throat. I coughed and dry heaved violently.

“Elizabeth!” she stopped pouring the contents immediately.

“No-No keep going,” I said hoarsely.

She raised the vile again as the last of the contents ran down into my stomach and into my veins.

I didn't expect this stuff to burn so badly but if it was suppose to give me my strength back, I couldn't expect less.

A minute later a change was felt with in me. I could breath easier, my muscles were more relaxed. I took a deep breath for the first time in what seemed for forever. I looked at my hands and saw my fingers moved on the their own accord. It felt as if a ton was lifted off of me.

Was I really this deteriorated?

It dawned on me, it was one day after my birthday. I should have been dead by now. How was I still alive? I have forgotten completely about dying.

I needed answers.

A yelp brought me out of my thoughts, I turned over and crawled out of the carriage and stood up. What was my plan?

I ran towards the soldiers,”Stop! Stop! You're going to kill him!”

“That's the point sweetheart,” a soldier spat at me.

“Listen to me! I can help just please I beg of you stop hurting him!” I yelled at them.

“Please listen to her! She can help,” said Emily from behind me.

“End him!” yelled a soldier.

They weren't listening! I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I ran and threw myself onto the weak werewolf. “Please, I know him. Just let me try, then you can kill him.”

The soldier stepped back and I saw it to be the same man who was at my Masquerade.

“Please,” I whispered.

He looked torn but he lowered his gun,”One chance.”

I climbed off the werewolf, who was now bleeding and wheezing.

I knelt beside him and slowly brought my hand in to touch his cheek.

The werewolf jerked and snapped at my hand. The soldiers pulled the chains tighter and were ready to shoot.

I held my hand up to stop them. I heard some thunder roll deeply in the distance.

“Will,” I started and brought my hand up to it's face.

It growled again and snapped at me but I wasn't going to back off.

He growled louder at me, I was determined to make him listen to me.

I crawled on top of the massive werewolf Will was. “Listen to me!”

It started to pull against the soldiers as they all did some kind of grunt in weakening to keep him down.

“Please I know you're in there,” I said quietly. “Hear me, it's Eliza.”

The werewolf did nothing but jerk against the chains.

It broke my heart, but it seemed like he wasn't going to listen. I couldn't let him die, not like this.

“Please,” I whispered, stroking its cheek.

The werewolf got lose, a soldier lost his grips. His massive paw came up and hit my face with such force, knocking me clean off him.

I yelled out in pain, my hand flying up to my face. I felt the sticky warmth of blood run down my face.

I heard yells of order, I was to disoriented to say something.

I saw Emily run over and kneel down next to me,”Oh Elizabeth.” Her hand came up to her mouth.
What was wrong?

“Stop them,” I said weakly.

“Eliza there's nothing we can do,” she said sadly.

I started crying,”Try! I will not lose him again!”

She bit her lip before getting up quickly and running over to them. I tried getting up, there was so much blood, I had a hard time not tasting it. It tasted like a metallic rust, it made me sick to my stomach.

I got up dizzily,”Please! He means no harm.”

“Stay down girl!” shouted a soldier at me as he struggled to hold the werewolf down.

“Please!” I yelled at them. I was getting dizzier, I felt down to the ground.

“Eliza!” I heard Emily call. My vision was getting blurry. I could feel some strength being sucked from me. I just needed a little more time.

My eyes were trained on the werewolf struggling against them until I heard a shot ring through the air.

“Will!” I called weakly, my voice cracked as tears ran down my face. I tried with all my might to get up on my feet, I slowly made my way over to a stiller werewolf.

I clasped down at his side, I put my hand against his paw. “Don't leave me.” I begged quietly.

My vision started dotting, I was losing to much blood. My injuries we bleeding out.

I was going to die. I could feel it in my bones.

A miracle happened, slowly cracking bones took shape of a familiar hand. I gripped it lightly.

“Will,” I whispered. I saw his hair, his face, all of him, right in front or me. He was laying still.

Was he dead?

I saw Emily rush over as she pushed through the soldiers,”Give me your knife!” The soldiers looked at her confused.

“I can get the bullet out! He's innocent, please.” she pleaded. “Let me save him.”
A soldier got his knife out and handed it to Emily. I lifted my head up a little to see what she was doing.

I heard her dig the knife into Will's bullet wound. The bullet had to be silver.

“I see it,” she said mostly to herself. I saw her toss the knife to the ground and dig her fingers into the wound a slipped the bullet out.

“Come on Will,” she said pressing her two fingers to his jugular. “Nothing.”

I shutter ran through me. I felt so helpless. I looked up around at the faces of the soldiers, they all wore the same broken, tore expression. Do they take him away? Or do they let Emily save them?

“Help me,” I said weakly. I made eye contact with a soldier,”Please. You can haul him off as soon as I give my goodbye up.”

He walked over and lifted me up a little, my shoulder was searing in pain. But I honestly felt mostly numb.

I was slumped sitting up, my hands went to Will's face. I took in every feature, the stubble he grew in the time of the being held in the cell. He looked skinnier, wore, and beaten.

I saw Emily almost beating her fist against Will's chest. She stopped and looked up at me,”I'm sorry Eliza. We've lost him.”

“No.” I whispered. I felt all my strength diminish, my body turned to jello, and fell to the ground.

I felt like I was barely hanging on. “Emily.” She looked at me. I shook my head. My hand layed limply in Will's dead one.

It clicked what I was trying to say to her,”No not you too.” She left Will's side and came to mine.

“Eliza you have to hang on. Just please don't die. You're the only family I've ever known.” she choked out.

“I'm sorry,” I whispered. Right before I closed my eyes and took my last breath, a hand gripped mine a little tighter.

For some reason then, I knew, everything was going to be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I'm just going to clarify that this is NOT the end. I don't know when I'm going end this actually.

I feel like there's more to the story because I don't feel up to a sequel. So this story is going to be longer than planned. I still have some wrinkles to work out.

Anyways, please comment? It would be awesome! Thank you to all who commented last time! You know who you are :)

Subscribe, comment, you know the drill.

Avec l'amour

-Mel