Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Dying

It was a remote feeling of awe, watching this happen before my very eyes. I should have been long gone by now, I was pushing my luck.

It seemed Will was completely gone and the werewolf replaced him. Something even stranger than his transformation happened. He coughed, a loud gurgling sound erupted from his mouth. His eye shooting open and his eyes were blue. He didn't seem aware of what was going on at all. His eyes were blue, he stared directly at me. Yet, he continued to transform. He coughed again and this time a substantial amount of blood spurred out of his mouth, a little of it even getting on me.

He growled but it was a human like frustration growl, he was fighting it. He should be a werewolf by now, he should have been ripping me apart limb by limb now. His eyes shifted from yellow to blue, back and forth.

I was so intrigued, this wasn't normal at all. More fur was replacing his skin, his face changed very rapidly with a sickening crunch, his nose broke and a snout started to form. He was so different looking, his fur appeared darker if possible. His claws were long and sharp.

A loud crack snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked and saw one of the chains coming loose.

Time to go.

I got up quickly, and ran past him. One of his paws caught onto the hem of my dress. I tripped and tugged it free as I heard him howl, struggling to come after me. I raced up the stairs and heard the chain slam down to the ground with a incredible amount of force.

I heard his paws scrap against the ground, I heard him getting closer. He wasn't fully transformed yet so I heard him fall down, run into the walls leading to the hall.

I raced the door and pushed the hidden brick down hard as the door opened and I hurried out. The door shut and I could heard him on the other side of the wall, clamoring to get out. He wouldn't though, the concrete was far to thick.

I let out of huge breath of air. I looked down at myself and realized I had his blood on me. I knew what happened, but to anyone else it might of looked like I just slaughtered something.

I walked out of the library and found Helen in the kitchen. She looked up surprised,”What happened Miss?” She hurried over to me, checking me out for cuts.

“Will coughed blood up on me. I just need a rag to wipe it off with, I look a sight.” I explained.

“Of course dear.” She walked over to a small draw and got a rag out of it and handed it to me.

I started to clean myself quietly before Helen spoke up,”If you don't mind me asking something personal,” she started. I stopped wiping and turned my gaze to hers,”how can you go day by day without telling him who you are? Surely you it must bother you that he's with Lucy. Who is a nice girl, but she's not meant for Will.”

I started to clean my hands again,”Well it was hard at first. I can't though, it's not fair I suppose. I can't just dump all this onto him, he wouldn't understand. He doesn't remember me. I really hate lying to him though, but I'm afraid I have no choice but not to.”

I handed the rag back over to her, finished, but she started to wipe my face. “Will and Ms. Lucy met only a few months back. Before then Will I could tell was alone and confused with what he was doing with his life. He met Lucy and settled with her, she was beautiful, smart, wealthy. He knows he needs someone by his side. It took him awhile to warm up to her, even though he wouldn't ever admit it. You though, the first day you showed up, he took to you in no time. I don't think he realizes it but he'll be in love with you before he can even realize it.”

I smiled at her, squeezing her hand,”Thank you, Helen.”

“Besides, I like you better than Lucy. She's a to picky to be honest.” She whispered like it was secret.
I laughed a little,”I should be going. My carriage should be waiting outside.”

She started to walk me to the door,”I would come back tomorrow. I'm sure Will would appreciate a report from you on tonight's events.”

“I'll be sure to do that,” I nodded. She started to turn away when thought occurred to me. “Oh Helen! I have a question for you.”

She turned and waited expectantly,”Yes?”

“I'm sure I'm not the only one whose notice that Will is different. From what I can gather, he was much more free and blunt. He's so tamed and polite now-I'm just trying to ask, if he's the same person I knew from before?”

She sighed a little,”After Mr. Donner's death, may he rest in peace, Will was the same person you knew. But he slowly started to change, he grew up Elizabeth. I'm sure though with a little digging, the old him will peak out.”

I was a disappointed but a little relieved,”I suppose that makes sense. I'll be back tomorrow.”

“Till then, dear,” She stepped forward, closing the door behind me.

My carriage pulled up not even a minute later, a little early thankfully. I thought about tonight and Will's transformation on the ride home.

It was more violent than his recent ones. I could at least answer his questions about why they seemed to be taking longer. He was fighting it, I didn't even think it was possible for him to fight a transformation either.

The carriage came to a stop and the door opened. I stepped out, thanking the man. I entered the hotel, it was quiet in the lobby. Most people would be in bed by now. Since I've hand a chance to simmer down on the ride home, I was rather tired.

I reached my room, Emily was no where in site. It was odd but I'm sure she was just with Collin still. It seemed like I could trust him, I hope I could at least.

I stripped off my dress and changed into my nightgown. I examined my dress and notice a piece of my dress was missing. I sighed, must of happened when he got my dress with his claws.

I tossed it onto the couch in the corner, I would take it to a trailer tomorrow. I turned the lights off, and plopped down onto the bed. I let out of deep breath, relaxing. I fell asleep in no time.
_______________________________________________________________________
Will POV
I woke up and groaned, it felt as if I was I had a massive hangover and got trampled by horses all in one night. I cleared my throat, getting up to retrieve some spare clothes I kept in the wardrobe down her.

I dressed quickly, already seeing I had some cuts on me, some bruises forming quickly. I looked around the chamber, seeing blood stains on the walls and floor. I would have to replace another chain, this time maybe double bolting it this time.

A piece of fabric caught my eye that laid beside the broken chain. I walked over and picked it up, looking at it closely. The color look familiar, I thought. I also saw a rag on the ground some feet away. I remembered then, Elizabeth was here last night.

This realization instantly got me worried. Did I hurt her? A piece of her dress was torn off-maybe I attacked her. Maybe some of the blood that stained these walls and floor was hers? I couldn't forgive myself if I did anything to harm her last night. I gripped the fabric in my hand tighter as I made my way up to the door.

I exited the chamber, I would clean up the mess later. I exited the Library, making my way up to my bedroom.

The first thing I needed to do today was go and visit Elizabeth. I knew where she was staying. I couldn't help but wonder to myself, why was I so worried about her?
_______________________________________________________________________
Elizabeth POV

I woke to the sun shining brightly through the windows. I stretched before tossing the covers off the bed and getting up.

I made my way to Emily's room, the door was closed. I knocked, there was no reply. She always was a heavy sleeper, I opened the door quietly. I was confused to see her bed was empty. Where was she?

I was slightly worried now. I would just ask if Will has seen her when I visit today. I went to my vanity and immediately covered up my tired face with some powder. Once I was content with my appearance and quickly fixed my hair, just letting it fall down and brushing it out.

I walked back to my room and changed into a simple cream color dress, with a white ribbon to tie around my waist, and a some design near the bottom of the dress.

Just as I finished dressing, a knock came from the front door. I got up, knowing Emily didn't have her key with her. She was always forgetting it because she was with me.

I unlocked the door, swinging it open,”Emily-,” I cut off. “Will.” I was surprised to see him here. “What a surprise. What brings out here?”

“Thought I was Emily?” He asked, his face looking relieved for some reason.

I stepped aside for him to walk in. I shut the door behind him. “Yes, actually. She didn't return here last night. I'm beginning to get worried.”

Will walked over and sat down in a cushioned chair in the main room. I sat on the couch next to him.”I'm sure she's fine though. If she doesn't return within a few hours, I'll officially be convinced she's either dead or just lost.”

“If it makes you feel better, Collin has been staying at my house while he finds one of his own. He didn't return home either according to Helen.” He offered as a relief.

That just made me even more worried,”That just adds to the worry now. What if something happened? I don't know Collin that well, maybe I put to much trust into him.” I was beyond stressed now.

“I can trust Collin, he's a good man. He's a little wild, but when it comes down to it, he's very trustworthy.” Will comforted.

I clasped my hands tightly together,”If you say so.” Silence covered the room, before it could get awkward I spoke up,”If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?”

Will shifted in his seat a little,”I just came to make sure that nothing happened last night. I found a piece of your dress by the chains, I could only wonder if I harmed you.” He held out the piece of my dress in his hand.

I smiled and graciously took it from him,”Not at all. Though something odd did happen last night when you were changing.”

He sat up a little straighter, obviously interested in what I had to say. I licked my lips before speaking,”You were fighting the change. It was very strange, I've never scene anything like it. Your transformation was very fast as well, I thought it would have taken much longer. It just seemed-sloppy? The change wasn't swift and precise, it was just like everything started to break, you were bleeding so much. It was interesting. Your eyes kept changing from your original eye color to the yellow you possess when a werewolf.”

He furrowed his eyebrows,”So you're saying that it actually takes longer from my perspective because I'm fighting it.”

I nodded,”Correct.”

He shook his head,”I was afraid of this.”

I tilted my head a little,”How so?”

“The faster the transformation is, the more I change, the closer you're coming to your final transformation.” He ran and hand through his hair.

“Final transformation? Like you'll be curse free?” I questioned a little bewildered.

He looked down and uttered the words that almost made me faint. “I'm dying, Eliza.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to write a chapter up. I was in the mood, but I'm not really sure how I feel about this chapter. Writers block is really starting to take a toll on me guys.

Anywho, please comment? I got one last time, thank you so much by the way (you know who you are).

Subscribe, again please comment? Don't be a silent reader! I get it, you just don't feel like commenting. I'm a silent reader I'll admit it, but it does make all the difference when you do!

Avec l'amour

-Mel