Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Plagued

There was a sense of awkwardness between Will and I when I met him at his house for the full moon. Since the night at my hotel room door, things have been a little strained, uncomfortable.

I couldn't say I didn't expect it though. I expected the unexpected almost. Things were done in almost a routine when he chained himself down and I just sat there unmoving, wordless. There wasn't really anything to say.

Sure, we had a few conversations but things were different now. My feelings for him were out in the open and like in the very beginning, he's being stubborn as hell about it. It's worse because this time around, I'm almost deeming it impossible for him to love me again. He's still hung up on Lucy. She did a number on him.

I could only think of where this would go, what we would do now, as I sat against the wall watching him twitch and groan as the transformation was taking hold of him.

How long would this take for him? I don't know really when he first decided that he loved me, it just happened one day it seemed like. Time would tell.

We had yet to discuss the option that I tossed out about breaking his curse. He read it and he told me I was barking mad. It was crazy, it was stupid even. It was ridiculous enough to work though.

It was worth a shot, to me at least. What were my other options? I don't have anything to lose, expect for Will of course. And Emily. And my almost rebuilt house.

Okay, so I have plenty to lose.

But it's, Will. I know I don't have any other choice when it comes to him. He is the one person I will, without a second thought, put before myself. This idea though, it doesn't look as if I'm putting him before me.

If this doesn't work, I would be out of idea's. The curse would eventually consume him, he would die. End of story. We would never get our happy ending, that we so much deserve by now. How much supernatural drama and roadblocks to I have to go through to have a happy life?

According to what I've been through, a lot apparently.

A yell of pain broke me from my thoughts. Will hung lifelessly from the chains, sweat had drenched his body. His face was in anguish, a his shoulder hunched.

I knew by now there was nothing I could do. I could always comfort him but I've learned that Will doesn't want me near him really when he's in this state. He thinks he's to unstable.

His gnashing teeth made a eerily sound, I knew that he's tearing the insides of his cheek up. He bit down on his tongue and lip until blood was leaking out of the tears of skin he had made out of his exertion.

I sighed stressed. What am I going to do with him? I knew it was about that time that I should leave. I would come back and check on him like I did after every transformation that I've been present for.

I got up of the floor, dusting my skirt off. I walked over and brought the cloth to his forehead, soaking up the sweat that was dripping off the tip of his nose. I place a hand on his cheek, making him look at me.
His eyes weren't his, the bright florescent yellow shined. He was still with me, I could only tell because he wasn't trying to attack me. “I will be back tomorrow.” I dropped my hand from his face and walked towards the hallway.

I reached the small step up, and heard him pulling violently at the chains. I turned my head to look back at him briefly. My eyes met with his, I could tell he was in absolute misery. He wanted to be relieved of it.

My body ached at the sight of him in such pain but I knew if I stuck around much longer, he would escape and attack me.

I forced myself to turn and keep walking up towards the door. I made a mental note that I'd have to ask him about his decision. If he were to go through with it or not. I would almost be relieved if he said no because if he said yes, I would have to kill him. That was part of the plan, the curse breaker. I would have to kill Will. It would be the only thing running through my head if he decided to go through with it. I don't know if I could even go through with it.

The question I keep asking myself is: How do you kill the person you love? You can't, it would be to painful. Especially for Will and I, were 'soul mates'. I was certain though, about one thing. There was nothing more that I wanted in this moment, than for Will just to be normal.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I grimaced as I watch Emily vomit her lunch back up into the bucket. We had just gotten done eating not fifteen minutes ago. Her stomach has grown slightly swollen. If you didn't know she was expecting, you'd think she had just gained weight.

She moaned in annoyance as she hovered over the bucket for just a minute longer, making sure that she was done. Once she was sure, she held her hand out to me. I handed her a wet rag for her to wipe her mouth with. She took it gratefully, cleaning any bit of vomit off her mouth and jaw.

“I hate this.” She muttered. I didn't know if it was direct to me or if she was talking to herself. Another thing is that she's been so emotional lately, I've been tiptoeing around subjects that could make her go off an edge of a daily emotional breakdown.

Collin, though, he's been amazing with her. He visits at least three times a week and tends to stay during the weekend every two weeks.

Emily has warmed up to Collin, forgetting the incident that happened more than a month ago. She's accepted it, just like I accepted Will.

Collin is willing to do anything for her. He even just sits there an takes the hormone driven scolding from Emily on a daily basis. I can tell he loves her, even if he hasn't said it yet.

“I'm ready.” Emily brushed past me, exiting the bathroom. She was in a mood for sure. It would be best just to not talk to her for now.

On the way down into the main lobby, I notified the front desk about Emily's bucket of vomit upstairs. It's become a team effort for them and a battle. No one wanted to go up and take care of vomit but they did do it without complaint.

I caught up with Emily and climbed into the carriage and sat across from her. We were going to visit Collin at his estate. He insisted we come and visit there because we are always having him visit at our hotel room. Besides, Emily could use the fresh air.

She remained silent for about half the ride there before another mood shift where she was as chipper as ever. By the time we arrived, you wouldn't have known she was in a foul mood on the way her. In the beginning she would apologize for it but I told her stop. I knew she couldn't help it, she had nothing to be sorry for.

Collin came out and greeted, helping Emily step out of the carriage. “How are you doing?” I knew Collin was always worried and concerned over Emily's health. Every time he asked though, she made it her mission to reassure her.

“Wonderful, darling.” Emily gave him a quick peck on the lips. Collins face was still unconvinced that she was doing alright. We walked inside and sat down in the drawing room.

The room had four couches, all facing each other at some angle. A piano in the corner, next to the beautiful window that stretched from almost the floor to the ceiling. There was one large table, with a banquet of flowers set upon it, and a few small side tables. One coffee table sat in front of me, again, flowers were sitting in the exact middle.

Collin immediately jumped into his business, how he would have to go out of state next week. Emily I knew couldn't care less about the taxes and politics of his business, but it was important to him. That was enough for her to act entirely interested in it.

I sat there, listening politely. My mind wandered to Will. I haven't seen him since I went to see him the next day, when we decided what we were to do.

”Elizabeth, it's mad.” Will told me for the billionth time it seemed. “How do we know it will work? How do we know it isn't a fluke?” He was currently pacing back and forth in the Library, while I sat in a chair.

“I'll admit, it has some flaws to it. We could do some digging but, Will, it's the only option we have. You can say no to this or you can die a very painful death. It won't be easy but no one wants to see you die, especially at the hand of the curse.” I'd been trying to convince him for about an hour now. He hasn't made any sort of reference that my feelings in this may be more blinded because of how I feel about him. In fact, he's been acting completely normal. I couldn't wonder if he's chosen to ignore my affections and is not moving on.

“What if I don't wake back up? Have you ever thought about that? You have to kill me Eliza, you're acting like its a walk in the park!” He through a hand up in frustration.

“Well how else would you want me to act? Nervous? Afraid? Because something tells me that do anything but comfort you that I am able to do this. You just have to trust me. You have no reason not to.” I defended myself. Of course I was afraid! It was really like he completely forgot how I felt about him.

“My point is, you seem ready to do this. What will you do when were actually doing it and you decided that you can't do it anymore? I will be in tremendous pain at the time. I'll be transforming, you'd have to induce it. My decision right now is that I live my life out as long as I can. I'm done giving my life up for this curse. Let's just let it go.” He came over and crouched down in front of me, placing his hands lightly on my knees to keep himself balanced.

I could see the feeling in his eyes: fear. He was afraid and he won't admit it. I want him to be free of the curse, I want him to live a normal life. He knows just as well as me that his idea is a fantasy. As long as he has this curse, he will always be giving his life to it. “No, Will. My decision stands.”

He sighed irritated and torn his hands from me like I burned him. He got up and paced for a minute before just shaking his head. I quirked a brow at him, is he giving in. “Give me a few days to maul it over.”

I shook my head,”We don't have a few days, Will. There's preparations for this. You have to build you're strength up, gain muscle, and endurance. This is designed to suck the curse out of you, it won't leave your life alone. You need to be strong for this, so it doesn't kill you in the end.”

He was torn, he just needed a little push. So I got up from my chain, and crossed the room to him. I turned him around, making him face me. “I know you're afraid, Will. You don't have to admit it to anyone but me about it. I don't blame you.”

He hesitated, the words trying to speak. “I'm so afraid, Eliza. I don't want to die, I'm not ready.” He let that wall down and I could really see how afraid he was to do this.

“I will be with you every step of the way, so will Collin and Emily. I can't lose you, neither can they.” I made sure to look him in the eye as I said it. I really couldn't lose him, it would literally be the death of us.

He faltered and looked away, still unconvinced. “Please,” I started. I needed to say something drastic for him to give in. “If not for me or anyone else, do it for..Lucy.”

His gaze snapped to mine, judging what I just said. My eyes pleading, he nodded approval. I breathed a sigh of relief but not without the ton of weight that lied on my shoulders. I had to reminded myself, he's only doing this for Lucy. For some reason, I was okay with that.


“Right, Eliza?” Emily's voice broke through my blank out. I blinked several times before apologizing and asking her to repeat the question. “Your house is nearing it's finish, am I right?”

I perked up a little,”Oh, yes! It's coming along very well, the workers are doing an amazing job.” Collin smiled happily. He knew that Emily would be living there with me.

“Well, I will have to be sure to throw you a housewarming party.” Collin's excitement about it already told me that whether I liked it or not, it was happening. I smiled and gave my thanks for it.

Everyone was quiet for a minute before Collin quietly brought up Will's decision. I tried my best to keep my face positive,”Yes, I convinced him.”

Collin nodded, Emily already knew that he agreed. She also knew why he did as well, it explained the sympathetic look she was throwing me right now.

The only reason Collin was involved in this was because, Will needed to drink the blood of a cursed person. Since Will nor Collin can know that I am cursed as well, Collin made an excellent cover for it. Emily's part was basically just support, to do as much as she could to help. Besides, I didn't want her doing much with her expecting.

My part was the icing on the cake. Collin or I will have to induce a transformation. It sounds easy but it really, very difficult. I have an idea though that I'm discussing with Collin and not Will so that his reaction will be truly fresh and unrehearsed. After he starts to transform, a witch will be present to mutter what ever the spell is that breaks the curse. After the witch says it, I will pledge a silver dagger deep into his heart killing him and hopefully the curse.

Nobody but Emily knows why I have to kill him. Collin asked why it had to be me and I just told him that he would already be doing enough. The truth is that what was on the next page, on 143. I ripped it out to keep Will from seeing it. It clearly stated that the cursed is to be kill by someone who truly loves the cursed. Not brotherly love or family love, but true love.

It's the reason why this spell isn't performed often but very rarely. To come across you're soul mate and know it is truly them is a gift. I know Will and I are meant to be together, that is why I have to kill him. So that by killing my soul mate, it must mean that I'm willing to end his life to vanquish the curse from him.

Emily thought it was sort of romantic in a sense, I just thought it was a thorn in my side. Making someone go through that is emotionally painful. I have high expectations that he will be rid of this curse once and for all by the end of the spell.
Collin's maid entered the room and whispered something in his ear. He sighed and thanked her, dismissing her. “I'm afraid I'm being called into town for some business.” He stood, Emily and I copied his actions.

Collin came up to me and gave me a hug. He was quickly becoming like a brother to me. I hugged back and released him. He walked over to Emily. I couldn't hear what he was saying, he was talking to hushed. Emily nodded in understanding to something and then tilted her head up as Collin dipped down to kiss her goodbye.

He place a hand on her belly,”Until next time.” He quickly kissed her hand and exited the room.

“You two seem to be moving along quite swimmingly,” I teased lightly. She only snorted a little and make her way out to the waiting carriage.

We arrived back at the hotel room, Emily immediately going back into her room to change into something more comfortable. I on the other hand, needed to go find a witch.

I knew it was going to be hard to find one but the only place I could think of is the black market. The place where the lowest people went to sell illegal belongings. Also the place where many supernatural ridden people called their home since they are so heavily discriminated against.

I told Emily where I was going, she didn't like it of course but let me go. I declined to let the carriage be my transportation since that would be raided in minutes after arriving.

I opted for my horse, who was fully healed and had been resting up nicely. I gear her up and rode into town, not to sure to where the black market was. The further I rode into town, the more homeless people and shacked up businesses I saw. I could only guess I was getting close.

I rode up to a station of some sorts with a sign reading: NO HORSES OR TRANSPORTATION BEYOND THIS POINT.

I guess I was close, they didn't want people riding in and out of the black market stealing things. There was an old man sitting on a rocker, a tying post next to him. I hopped off and tied my horse up and payed the fee for the man to watch and guard.

He directed me to go down the road and then I wouldn't miss it. The cobblestone road was stained with black residue and mice running up and down the sides of buildings. Water dripped from the roof tops and made everything have a stomach churning scent to it.

I heard sudden chatter and clanging and came up to an enormous alley way. People upon people lined the alley as they stood at small stations from jewelry to weapons. Just as many people were trying to sell thing straight out of the pocket. I realized then that I look out of place, it would be difficult for anyone to take me seriously.

I walked down into the alley and tried to spot out a witch or someone that could help me. Every person I thought about going up to ask for help, gave me a glaring look that told me I didn't belong here.

I walked down further a little more before a man stepped into my path. He was fat, boisterous beer belly and was sweating like a pig he resembled. He was disgusting, he had a bottle of liquor in his hand and burped loudly before speaking. “What's a purdy little thing like you doing down in here parts?”

I backed up a little from the stench that poured off of him. “Shopping.” It was a simple reply but he laughed at me.

“Baby doll, people don't come down here to shop in these here parts.” I opened my mouth to reply but I was cut off suddenly by him covering my mouth and dragging me harshly by the arm to a corner.

I kicked and screamed for him to get his filthy hands off of me. It was no use though, what ever he was going to do to me, was going to happen. He released me and roughly pushed me in front of him. I was surrounded by walls and he stood in my way from my only chance to escape.

“Listen sweetheart, I like in the alley, I don't get many women.” He gestured to himself. I grimaced, I could sense what was to come. My body went rigid in disgust and fear. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way, you decide.”

There was no easy way to this, the hard way was my only shot at making out of this unharmed. So I reeled my fist back and swung it forward, hitting him square in the nose. A small pop was audible and blood started leaking through his nostrils heavily.

His face turned a deep red as he charged for me and caught me by the throat and slammed me up against the wall. I yelped out in pain as the air in my lungs got cut off suddenly. My lungs started to burn a little. I clawed at his hands as I kicked around and finally kicked him in the most sensitive spot that I man could have. His grip loosened enough to where I could let out a blood curling scream.

He realized what I was doing and let the back of his hand slap me roughly across the face. I fell to the ground as my lip felt busted and swollen. He brought his foot back and kicked me hard in the stomach.

The air got knocked out of me as I completely collapsed onto the ground, vulnerable and weak. Regret filled my emotions to the core as the pigged face man pinned me down.

I shouted weakly but he shut me up with a another slap across the face. A least he had the decency to not punch me. I realized that I was crying for my life as I tried to fight off his prying hand that wanted my dress off. He tore a sleeve off and ripped the side of my dress open.

Why hasn't anyone heard my screams? Was this a normal occurrence? Why me? I quickly answered my own question when I saw him collect the shreds of my dress off to the side. I was valuable, that's why.

I was brought back down to earth when I felt his hand shimmy down to my calf, trying to push my dress up. “No!” I screamed. I kicked and struggled but his hand reached up to my breeches and pulled them aside. I felt so violated, I couldn't even describe it. It only took him seconds to pull his pants down and try to force himself on top of me. Before he could get to me completely ,my ankle slipped from his grasped and kicked him in the face with enough force to knock him back against the wall, hitting his head pretty good against the brick.

I took the opportunity to clamor up to my feet and ignored the searing pain in my side to try to make it back out into the open. I heard him yell for me to get back here but he was disoriented and kept falling back into the wall. My breeches fell around my ankles and I quickly bent down and pulled them up the best I could in the amount of time I had.

I didn't have time to notice that rain poured from the sky as a long overdue storm rolled in, darkening the sky considerably. The only thing I noticed is that people were clearing out and moving in a massive group to get out of the rain to protect their valuables.

I was shoved and pushed along as I was thankful that maybe the rain covered up my weeping. I lost the fat man and knew now that his face would forever haunt my memory.

I managed to get out of the alley and found my way back to my horse. My face felt swollen and sore, I knew that my lip was busted and I could still taste the blood that ran into my mouth.

I must of look a mess because the old man gave me a wary look as I climb onto my horse to the best of my ability. I couldn't help but keel over a little as my adrenaline ran out and the reality of my injuries came through. I couldn't breath properly as my corset pinched into my sides and pressed against the area where he kicked me.

I could only have my horse go into a trot as I had a difficult time seeing through the sheets of ran that soaked me to the core. I knew that I was safe when I saw the back past me by and then the food market.

I had to hold on a little bit longer to break down completely because I knew if I did. I wouldn't be able get by the head desk in the lobby of the hotel without there being questions.

It felt like forever before I approached the hotel and reached the pole where I could tie up my horse. I hopped off and my legs didn't bother to support me and I crashed down into the mud and water below.

I was shaking violently as I tried to tie my horse up. The sudden brightness of the lightly and the boom of the thunder made me jump, dropping the rope. I bent down slowly and picked it up. Forgetting out my busted lip, I bit down to handle the shock of pain that shook through my abdomen. I cried out in pain but silenced myself so I didn't draw attention to myself.

I got the rope back up and around the pole but I could stop shaking so violently. Frustrated, I leaned my forehead against the pole. My body was tense and shaking, I was cold and wet. I didn't even know where to begin in how unsafe and disgusting I felt at the moment.

A hand reach around and grasped my shoulder. I gasped loudly and it only induced more crying as I realized that I thought it could have been the pig man. The person turned me around and I broke down as Will stared down at me and was talking to me but I was just to happy to see someone that I threw my arms around him.

He stumbled back in surprise and hugged me close. I just hugged him tightly but I didn't feel any better. I didn't feel safe or that this would just blow over after a couple bad nights of sleep. I felt different. I pulled away and apologized before trying to walk away.

He grabbed me though and turned me back around. He was just as soaked as I was, his eye examined my face. I truly must have looked like a mess because Will's face twisted into a pitied expression. “I stopped by to talk to you but Emily said you went down to the Black Market.” He shook his head as he put the pieces together. “What happened down there, Eliza?”

My lip quivered as a fresh round of tears sprang to my eyes and I looked down shamefully. He placed a finger under my chin and made me look back up at him. This time, his expression was angry. “Did someone hurt you? Did they to-touch you?” He spat, his eyes were fiery as I could see he was putting the scenario together in his head. “Eliza-”

“I just want to go inside, Will. I'm fine.” I said monotonously. I just needed to get out of these clothes and be left alone. He was huffing in anger as he released my arm. “I'll talk to to you tomorrow or something.” I told him carelessly.

I ran towards the entrance of the hotel, sick of being in the ran. I walked quickly through the lobby, ignoring all the glances and whispered to what my appearance must have looked like.

As soon as I reached my room, I ignored Emily's concerned calls and closed and locked my door behind me. I almost torn my clothes off as I changed into a nightgown. It was well before the time I would go to bed but I was exhausted and I felt empty. I didn't bother wringing my hair out or brushing it. I didn't even bother to wipe my face clean or look at my injuries. I just needed an escape from what happened.

I couldn't of prepared myself for the nightmares that would plague me, the detail that resurrected itself into a twisted dream. The face of the man that tried to rape me. That night, I felt like I was trapped over and over again in that alley. I woke up screaming many times. Emily stopped trying to get into my room after I finally shouted at her to go away. I felt helpless and scared, but for the first time in a very long time, I felt weak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit guys, I felt like I haven't written in so long. I just kept on going and going. It was all word vomit but I'm so sorry for the delay!

I got into trouble with the parents, which lead to my laptop being taken away, which finally equals out to I couldn't update or write.

It was awful.

Anyways, I technically still don't have my laptop back but I took it saying I was going to watch a movie but I really was writing this chapter.

I know, I'm a rebel.

About this chapter though. Yeahh..I don't really know what happened. I just started writing it and this is where it took me, to poor Elizabeth almost being raped. This isn't some random raping scene though! This leads to other things. Think about, certain things...

Okay, get it? If not, well then you will just have to wait and find out.

Also, chapter is a little extra long in return for you guys having to wait. So, enjoy!

P.S. Thanks to all who commented and subscribed! I love you! Don't be a silent reader!

-Mel