Status: The epilogue is up and posted. Thanks for reading, lovelies!

Blue Moon

Moving

As if it crept up on me, my house was finally ready to move into. I knew I just jumped into rebuilding my house but really it was for closure for anything. I had to admit though, this hotel room was getting much to cramped it felt like. Besides, moving back into my house and being there in case Will never admits his feelings, would be the best entry into the supernatural realm.

“Did you get everything?” Emily walked past me, hulling her trunk behind her. Collin rushed up and took it from her.

“That's not good for you.” Collin muttered as he placed the trunk by the front door.

Emily only sighed and continued to check around the hotel room for anything that we could have missed. Ever since Emily has grown in size considerably, Collin has been much more protective. He treated her as is one bump would make her crack and fall apart. I knew she hated being treated as such but if it made Collin feel better, then she would let it go.

“I'm ready when you are.” I searched around the other side of the kitchen. “The hotel will contact us if we leave anything behind.”

“Darling, carry this out.” Emily smiled at Collin as she glanced down at the pile of trunks and bags.

He heaved a sigh and started to grab the first of them. I picked up a bag of my own and followed his down towards the lobby. We'd have hotel workers helping us move our items out as well. Emily would just supervise. It took us a little over an hour to move everything out and load it onto the awaiting carriage.

Everyone climbed onto the carriage, this one was built for work. Emily and Collin started talking out if he would come and live with us or if she would stay with him every few days. I didn't mind if Collin moved in but on full moons he would have to be at his house where he could transform safely.

It wasn't warm out but it wasn't quite cold. There was a light layer of fog that covered the ground around us since it was so early in the morning still. We wanted all day to move in and then this weekend to unpack and get settled. We passed the merged, now cobble-stoned road, that led to Will's manor.

I looked down, it's been over a week since the party and he hasn't tried to contact me in anyway. Collin hasn't even really heard anything from him but he also said that work has been rough lately. I didn't think I really hurt him this bad or made him this mad.

My house came into view and it looked just as it did years ago. This time I made sure to install a private property sign so we would have anyone coming onto our property. It was just a sign but people always tend to follow the rules and laws around here.

The carriage slowed to a stop and Collin help Emily step down, me right behind them.

“Looks just as it did.” Emily spoke as she stood and took it in.

“Lets go in shall we?” I led her up to the front door. I opened it and looked around in awe. It was picture perfect, everything was identical to everything before.

“It's a beautiful house.” I heard Collin say as he walked up to us. “I'm sure this brings back some fond memories, Eliza.”

I smiled, “You have no idea.” He really didn't have any idea of the memories that haunted this house.

Collin walked around a little before heading back out to help move our trunks and items into the house. Will should be here. He wouldn't remember anything about his house and what happened in here but I just wanted him here.

“Emily?” I turned to her. “I'm going to go talk to Will.”

She chewed on her bottom lip nervously, “Maybe you should let him have his time to get over what happened.”

“I know but he should be here.”

She wasn't okay with this, I could see it but she backed down from opposing. “Alright, I'll make sure everything stays in order while you're gone.”

“Thank you.” I turned and walked out of the house. The man who brought my horse over was still tending to her and I took the reigns from him, thanking him. I climbed onto the saddle and started my way to Will's.

The trip would only take a few minutes but I felt, no I knew this wasn't a good idea. I just had to talk to him though, I really hated leaving things the way they were.

When I arrived, I tied my horse up to the post and walked up to the door. My hand hovered for a minute, afraid to knock. I raised my hand and grazed the door when it opened suddenly. I jumped back and Will looked at me, very displeased.

“What are you doing here?” He asked aggravated.

“I uh—listen I'm moving into my old house today. I just wanted to come down and see if you wanted to join? Everyone is there.” I spoke more quieter than usual.

“No.”

I looked down at his tone. The air around us was thick and I felt my stomach tie itself into knots. “I'm sorry, I really am.”

I looked back up at him and his face was still blank and icy. “I know an apology can only go so far but really, I am.” I hoped that he would just smile and laugh it off but seeing his this seriously scared me a little.

“Eliza you know me almost better than anyone. You know that trust is something that I take seriously, you completely betrayed that. I don't care if I'm being harsh because it's the only way I want to treat you know. I see you standing here and all I can think is how much I don't want to see you. You made me feel so moronic, I can't see a way to forgive you.”

The words stung, “Can you ever forgive me?”

“Goodbye, Elizabeth.” He shut the door in my face, I had to step back. Why is he being so dramatic and so abrasively mean? My chest ached in a way that I've never felt before, emotionally. I didn't even feel this way when he left the first time so long ago, it was never this bad.

I got back up on my horse and rode off back towards my house. I knew this was a horrible idea.

When I arrived back at the house, almost half of our things were unpacked. I straightened up and put on a face that didn't look like I had my soul-mate shut a door in my face and tell me that he could never forgive me.

I handed my horse over to someone who offered to take her back to where she would be staying. I entered the house and saw Emily and Collin playing around, laughing. I swallowed down the ache more and more until it was just numbing and I could ignore it for the time being.

Emily stopped laughing when she saw me standing in the doorway. “Did everything go alright? Did he come?”

“No, he didn't come.” I tried to smile.

Her face turned more serious. “Is everything alright?”

“Yes, everything is fine. I'm fine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Christ guys, I'm sorry. I was on vacation and then I told myself I would write a really good chapter and I just never did... This is pathetically short, I really don't like it but I'm going on this two week camping trip through Colorado and Wyoming and I won't have time to update then.

But! I promise that I will reward all of you with a amazing chapter when I return. (Hint: Will finally gets the stick out of his ass.)

Anywho, I know this chapter isn't really comment worthy but it would me the world to me if you did! Drop a Comment!. Subscribe as well!

Thank you to all my lovely readers and subscribers, I will return soon!

Avec l'amour

-Mel