Status: This will be a One Chapter story, Although Krystal Oktober will be in a few more, as well as other Chain-Gang Members. :)

The Chain-Gang; Meeting Pandora.

What is your name?

What is my name, the same question the lady in the polished navy blue suit keeps asking me. Over and over and over again, I lie. I lie to them and I lie to myself. I lie to the world and all those who inhabit it. The answer I give them is Krystal-Oktober, A lie that I have wrapped around me so deep if I tried to fight it I would drown. I am Krystal-Oktober, That is my name, that is the name I have used for the past 3 years, that is the name I chose when I joined Emil, that is the name everyone knows me as, that is the name that I except. I refuse for them to know who I really am. A scared little girl, who just turned 16, who has a little girl name, and a little girl heart. I refuse for them to get to me. I refuse for them to know my story. The story I tell no one, not even Emil, or Rowan, or any of my friends from Emil's gang that I have come to call my family.

That is another question that the lady with the sad, face and brown hair asks, Who is my family, where do I live. I lie, and I live, I tell her that I live in New York City under a bridge, I do not dare tell her where I am from, who I am, what I am. Emil, has told us not to give them any information they can use against us. This program caught us. Picked us up from a jail, a human jail, and has had us separated in small little rooms interrogating us. I have not seen my friends for three days. All I have gotten was questions, and the nice cop, bad cop routine that I have seen before many times, before I joined Emil, before when I was just another run away, that those stupid human cops were trying to scare and set straight. But I am not a scared little girl anymore, I have killed, I have stolen, I have done things that would curl this rich bitches hair if she knew, but she doesn't from what I can tell she is human, and has no clue what me or my friends are capable of, she probably thinks we are just another gang. But we are not, we are not human, and we have no souls, no mortal souls, no cares, no loves, except for death and redemption, for pain and anguish of our enemies, for the reason we live, is to get revenge for how we have all been wronged. For my friends and I that is our life and our cause.
Emil, Rowan, Lex, Lexy, Karma, Roxie, Blake, Camilla, and I form the Chain Gang, the most feared Gang in the entire magical world. We are chained to our pasts and chained to each other. We all have are specialties, we all have the things that make us amazing at what we do, and that was the only question I answered of the lady, what do we do is we get even.
Thinking of the gang hurts, thinking of what my friends are doing right now hurts.
I know Emil would be sitting down calm and collected as always, explaining that they didn't have shit on us.
Rowan would be pissed as ever, complaining about his rights and wanting a cigarette badly by this time.
Lex would say nothing, he never does.
Lexy would be applying another coat of mascara, lipstick or nail polish.
Karma would be reading everyone like a book, getting them to talk about what ever she wanted to know, with out them even speaking out loud.
Roxie would be the most violent, smashing chairs against the one-way window. Not daring to break it until Emil gave the signal, a signal she would be able to hear from a sound proof cell up to a mile away.
Blake would be laughing at them, just laughing, like he always did, planning each and every one of the people who pissed with him's death.
Camilla would be talking in Spanish, pretending even with a translator that she had no fucking clue what the hell they were saying. Most likely talking about train times in Shanghi, the proper way to make a mathematical formula or how to make a model of an atomic bomb out of paper clips.
I on the other hand, would be quite, but look less threatening then all, but Karma, who was still a little girl only 15, but I unlike her I can slip, she never slips up... except when she killed Lex. That is right, Lex is certifiably dead. No death certificate... Roxie took care of the body. But still, a ghost, first he was a demon of lust, like his twin sister Lexy... until last year when he took a bullet from a guy Karma was taking care of. Although she did not shoot the bullet it was on her watch and she was Lex's partner so it was her fault. For some reason unbeknown to me Lex and Karma were always partners when it came to 'Hits' yes 'Hits' for some reason Lex was very close to the little reader of ours, yes as in a Witch that can read your past, that is why she is called Karma, if you lead a good life, you get to live, if you lead a bad or wronged someone you died. Besides reading a persons past, she can erase or change memories bending them to her will, fucking with your mind to the point of breaking. She has done those things to people out of pure pleasure before, she got into the group for even making Blake, our demon of death and destruction scream out in pain, she can make you beg for death, and at the same time make you unable to even beg. She is powerful, her mother was a Hexer and her Father a reader making her some sick twisted crossbreed with a vendetta after they were murdered.
Roxie was a werewolf, she is wreak less, rocker, rides a motorcycle and kills the most people next to Blake our resident Demon of Death and Destruction.
They work together the most, and are not known to take hostages, it slows them down, they rather be cynical and kill all those who get in the way even those who are not involved. They are the most known for the way they kill, and who.
Rowan, and I work together. We are great together, we both want things we can't ever have, we relate, I want Emil, and well Rowan wants me. It is never going to happen, for either of us. Rowan being a demon of Greed and Possession is just not my type. I don't date Demons I may have friends that are Demons but I never date them. But Rowan doesn't seam to agree. Which is a pity for him, because I will always want Emil, and that is just the way things are. Rowan will be alone and so will I. Emil will never want me. He wants Camilla. That is just the way things is, are, will always be. No us, only me. I am a Caster, a witch who can cast any spell by will not by knowledge, and he is a Hexer a wizard who hexes by want. He is partners with Camilla, our little Vampire friend from Spain. She is wicked old and always caring around a paracel, she seams to love fashion, she is known as the ‘Lady Death’ for she wears old century clothing, and talks formally.
I watch as the lady in the suit comes back in. her hair is up in a bun and she has glasses on.

"You might as well tell me, your name, little girl..." She starts kindly...
"Why? Should I now?" I state annoyed.
"Because the rooms are werewolf proof. and you kids aren’t going anywhere until we find out about you." She smirked.

This shocked me. She knew what Roxie was.
"How do you know?"
"I am a witch, like you."
"How do you know that?" I stated annoyed.
"I am a reader." she stated rolling her eyes.
"So figure it out your self!" I growled really really annoyed now.
"I can only see what the mind excepts, and you do not except your real name or your past, I am not as strong as Suzie, and your friend Emil, I believe, casted a hex.. I can not read your mind or any of your friends." She stated rolling her eyes under her glasses again.

"He does that. And I have no clue who Suzie is." I stated bored.
"Oh, I’m sorry, Karma’s real name is Suzie, now what is your name?"
"Why should I tell you? and that does not explain how you know what I am."

"I have heard of your powers.. You are well known... And you should tell me because I am offering something special... A way to get what you really want"

"I am not well known.. Or I would be DEAD! and you have no clue what I want, all you have is money, I don't want money... I don’t want what you can give me."
"you are known enough, gossip.. whispered.. you are feared... And I was not offering you money... I was offering you a home and a way out of this shit hole you call a life... I have a school for students like you and your friends, Lexy, Rowan, and Karma have already agreed. The rest will soon follow... whether they want to or not.. Please tell me your name."

"Tell me yours first"
"My name is Pandora. Sandra Box. and I will tell you my story if you tell me yours" She stated smiling a crinkled smile before beginning.
I took a deep breath and gave myself over to her story and then began with mine..
"My name is.…………………..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I am mean, and no I won't tell you what her name is. That is part of the mystery that is Krystal.