Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

Just Two Kids Stupid And Fearless

Ellie P.O.V.

After practice ended at nine we left Rian's house and Alex dropped me off. I went to my bedroom and wrote back to my sister.

Dear Hailey,
I miss you too baby sister. It feels weird not seeing you or mom and dad but at least I'm away from Tyler. School has been nice to me too. I've made five new friends and they're all really nice. You would love to meet Jack,, he's crazy and acts like a child. Have you made any friends?

Hailey please be careful. Watch where you go, and always be with someone. You know how unpredictable Tyler is. Hailey I love you and I promise you that I will come back for you and we'll be together again.

Love,
Your sister Ellie :)


Alex P.O.V.

Band practice was great today and I was happy that I had spent the day with Ellie. I found out something about her but I wanted to know more. Something about her just caught my attention. After I dropped Ellie I went back to my room to try to finish the song that I started writing.

Inquisitive and thoughtful, she
was the challenge he'd been waiting for
a reminder that creativity runs
deep like secrets.


All of a sudden the words came to me and my pencil scribbled across the paper. I finished the song and looked at it with a smile. It was perfect and I was going to play it Friday night.

---FF Friday Night---

Ellie P.O.V.

It was Friday night and I was getting reading for the show. I finally decided on a black v-neck, gray skinny jeans and my black converse. I put on some eyeliner and fixed my hair. My phone started ringing, and I looked at the caller ID before answering. "Hello." I answered. "Ellie! Get your butt down here!" Jack yelled. "I'm going Jacky." I laughed.

After hanging up I grabbed my keys and walked outside to the van. Before I could get to the van Jack jumped out the van and attacked me in a hug. "ELLIE! WE'RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE FUCKING ROCKSTARS!" He yelled. "Jack let her go we have to go now!" Rian yelled from an open window.

Jack let go of me and we ran into the van. Everyone was in the van and the radio was blasting Blink-182. "Hey Zack, Rian, Kara, Alex, and I don't know who you are." I said to a brunette that was sitting next to Zack. "Oh this is Natalie my girlfriend." Zack said as he pulled her closer to him. I smiled and put my hand out. "Hey Natalie, I'm Ellie. It's nice to meet you."

She smiled at me and shook my hand. "Hi, Ellie." We took off for the venue and the guys were ecstatic about their show. We arrived and I helped Kara and Natalie set up their merch booth while the guys went to set up.

"Hello Ellie" Said a voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun! Cliff hanger!
Who do you think it is? What do you think about the chapter?
FIVE STARS! Thank you guys!
Keep commenting and subscribing!
Thank you to:
Alexander Gaskarth;
f-lies
OMGEmilyGrace
Music.DrownLife
Yay It's Alex!
Jasper_Lover
synfulvengence
Subscribe/ Comment
What do you want to happen next?
Time Bomb is out and I am so ecstatic!
It's amazing and I love it!
Oh did you guys like the story I put the link to in the last chapter?
Comment her stuff!
That's it for now
Peace Ninjas :D