Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

Let This Be A Lesson To Us All..

Ellie P.O.V.

I turned and saw a girl about my height. She was very pretty and had long, wavy, dark brown hair. "Umm hi. Do I know you?" I asked. "No, but you will. My name's Carrie and I have a simple message for you." She said with a smirk. I cocked my head to the side and she pushed me against the wall. "What the hell?!" I yelled. "Now listen here, Alex is mine. Stay away from him and we'll be on the same page but if you don't well you'll find out." She whispered in my ear.

She pushed me again and I whimpered. "Carrie! What the hell are you doing here?" I turned and saw Kara running towards us. Carrie backed off and put her hands up defensively. "I can be here, I have my rights. And I was simply talking to little Ellie here." Before Kara could say anything Carrie walked away. "Did she do anything to you?" Kara asked. "No she just gave me a warning." I sighed. "What did she say?" "She told me to stay away from Alex. Do you know who she is?"

Kara sighed, "She's Alex's ex. Well not really an ex, it was more like a fling. But she's always been obsessed with him. And when he said it was over she didn't take it that well." "Is she harmless?" I asked. "Yeah, a little crazy but not a murder or anything." She said. I sighed and went back to helping with the merch. The show started afterwards and the guys took the stage. They started off with the same song that I heard the day I woke up at Rian's house. Natalie, Kara, and I were jumping/singing and well practically everything. They were amazing and hiarious too. "Okay guys so we have a new song." Alex said to the small crowd as they cheered with excitement. "I wrote it about someone and I want her to come up here." The crowd cheered and Alex looked straight at me.

"ELLIE GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!" Jack yelled into the mic. I looked at Natalie and Kara and they nodded towards the stage. Rian and Zack were suddenly off the stage and next to me. Zack grabbed my legs and Rian grabbed my arms and carried me up the stage. "Guys!" I whined when we were on the stage. Jack brought a chair and pointed towards it. I laughed but did as I was instructed. They left the stage and Alex was fiddling with his acoustic guitar. When he finished he looked at me and smiled nervously.

He turned towards the crowd and grabbed the mic. "Okay guys this new song is called 'Circles' and it's for this chick here, Ellie." He smiled and turned towards me.

Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Dark eyed dreamers; they were a dangerous pair,
Q next to U scribbled out on paper...
They stop, they go, they're done.

Go back to the place we knew before retrace our steps to the basement door,
I'll ask you if the rain still makes you smile,
Like so much time that we spent in the fall it put color in our cheeks while the air turned cold,
Preceding what became our bitter end.

Round in circles, lets start over,
Round in circles, lets start over.

Unanswered questions would be the only thing to stop them now...
He was the poet while she was the muse,
but she had a pen that she knew how to use,
with a touch of redemption, a hint of elation;
a recipe for disaster.

Go back to the place we knew before retrace our steps to the basement door,
I'll ask you if the rain still makes you smile,
Like so much time that we spent in the fall it put color in our cheeks while the air turned cold,
Preceding what became our bitter end.

Let this be a lesson to us all...

round in circles, lets start over
round in circles, lets start over

round in circles, round in circles
round in circles, round in circles


When he finished he smiled at me and the crowd cheered. "Did you guys like it?!" He yelled into the mic and they all cheered. "Ellie did you like it?" I was speechless, the song was amazing and all I could do was nod. "KISS HER! KISS HER!" The crowd cheered. Alex looked into my eyes for permission. I looked at the crowd and decided 'Hey why not' I leaned in and so did Alex. The kiss was unexplainable. It was sweet and sort and the crowd Aww'd at us. He pulled away and smiled at me and I looked into the crowd to see Kara and Natalie smiling, and I smiled back. But my smile soon left my face when I saw Carrie, and she did NOT look happy.

I looked down and ran off the stage before she could do anything. I went straight to the restroom and put some water on my face. I looked down at the sink and thought about Carrie. She looked furious and it scared me. The restroom door opened and I turned towards it only to find myself in an empty restroom with Carrie. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Thanks for commenting
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felica_Selina
Alexandrias Nitemmare
Music.DrownLife
Yay It's Alex!
synfulvengence
Comment/Subscribe
What do you think is going to happen? Do you like this so far?
SPRING BREAK!
I want to go to the Never Say Never Festival but my parents won't take me -.- Is anyone going?
Vote for my friend's website please
Vote for site 36