Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

Oh My God What's Wrong With My Head?

Ellie P.O.V.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

God what's that annoying noise, I thought to myself. My head hurt, my ribs hurt, and it felt like there was someone next to me. I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the dark. When everything was semi clear I looked to my side and screamed when I saw a body next to me. I turned around in my bed and heard a thump on the floor. "Ahh! What the fuck?!" The person yelled. "Who are you? And why are you here?" I yelled. "Ellie, it's me. Alex." I turned around slowly and sure enough it was Alex who was now rubbing his head. "Oh I'm sorry, you just scared me." I explained. "It's okay Ellie. But how do you feel?"

"I'm really achy why?" I asked. "Don't you remember?" He asked. Alex sighed when I didn't answer and I suddenly got a chill. "What do you remember?" "I remember you singing your song and then kissing me then." I stopped as I remembered Carrie. "Then what?" "Nothing else." I lied. Suddenly the flashbacks came back. Carrie coming to the restroom and hitting me as hard as she could. "Are you sure you don't remember anything else?" Alex asked as he looked me with a hard expression. "No all I remember is being on stage." I whispered. I looked down and shook my head. "Can I ask you one more question?" He asked. I nodded and he continued. "Why did you run after I kissed you?" I looked up and saw Alex staring into my eyes. "Um, cause. Well I um." I stuttered.

"You can tell me Ellie. Why'd you run?" I couldn't tell him that I saw Carrie so I just decided to go with what I felt that moment. "Well when you asked to kiss me I was kinda shocked and I didn't want to. But I also didn't want you to look bad and I just wanted to try. But I wasn't really expecting to feel anything when we kissed. I though it would just be like a kiss with no meaning. Instead I felt a spark, something I haven't felt with anyone in a while since Tyler. And it scared me so I ran." I said as I looked down.

It was quiet and I was afraid to look up. Suddenly I felt two fingers on my cheek and I was forced to look up. "Who's Tyler?" He asked. "Oh um he's an ex from back home. He was my first teenage love you could say." I chuckled bitterly. "What happened with him?" I shook my head and looked down again. "I don't want to talk about it." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "I just don't okay." I snapped. Alex stayed quiet and suddenly I felt his hands cup my cheeks. I was forced once again to look at him.

"Okay we don't have to talk about him. But what you said about the kiss did you really feel something?" I nodded my head and he continued. "I did too. Can we try it again just to make sure it was real?" I bit my lip and nodded. "You sure? I don't want you to do anything you don't wanna do." "No I want to." I smiled. He smiled back at me and started to lean in. I closed my eyes and I could suddenly feel his breath on my mouth. His lips were suddenly on mine, it was soft and I got butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. But before he could say anything I leaned in again and our lips reattached. I felt him smile into the kiss and it made me smile as well. Our lips moved in sync and I was grasping for breath which made my ribs hurt. I pulled away and Alex looked confused. I pointed to my ribs and he chuckled. "Are you tired?" He asked as I yawned in response. He laughed at me and laid me down on my bed. "You're staying right?" I asked. "Of course if you want me to."

"I do. Will you lay with me?" I asked. He smiled and got in next to me. Alex wrapped his arms around me without hurting me. "Thank you Alex. Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight Ellie. Now rest." He said and kissed my head. I closed my eyes and Alex started to sing softly.

Luck love me not tonight. I'm running out...
This four leaf clover's all but useless now.
I've got four wheels that say I'm not alone tonight,
I'm always looking for a joy ride through the
Brightest part of this town.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit! 8 stars?! I love you guys!
I apologize for taking forever to update. But I had school and last night was my Dirty Work Date and it was FUCKING AMAZING! I don't even care that I'm so sore right now!
My commenters for being patient/amazing. Thank you guys:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felicia_Selina
Alexandrias Nitemare
GaskarthBabeey.
Music.DrownLife
Yay It's Alex!
ForeverATL1997
Follow my Tumblr if you'd like :) I'll follow back
My Tumblr
Updates will be as soon as possible just give me time:) I still have to get back to my Barakat story.
Peace Ninjas! :)