Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

If I could, I'd Only Wanna Make You Smile

Alex P.O.V.

Say it ain't so I will not go. Turn the lights off carry me home. Kee-

Ugh. I thought to myself as I reached onto the table for my phone. I moved around carefully so I wouldn't wake Ellie up. I grabbed my phone and it looked at the caller ID. My mother. "Hey mom." I said as I heard her sigh. "Alexander why didn't you call me last night? I had to call your friends to find out where you were." She whispered yelled. "I'm sorry my mom, I was with Ellie and she woke up so I had to be here. I forgot to call I'm sorry." I explained. "Sorry nothing. Get over here now! We have to discuss this and you have to shower!"

"But mom!" I whined. "No buts get over here now." She said as she hung up. I closed my phone and sighed before untangling myself from Ellie. I kissed her forehead and looked for my pen and a paper.

Ellie, I'm sorry I'm not here if you wake up. My mom made me go home -.-, but I'll be here as soon as I can. Hope you feel better and I'll see you later.
-Alex :)


I put the note on the table and kissed Ellie's forehead before walking out of the room and towards the hell that was waiting for me at home.

Ellie P.O.V.

Jack handed me a box of ten piece chicken nuggets and I almost died of the delicious smell. I was about to open the box when Jack slapped my hand. "What the hell?" I asked. "Not yet! You have to wait till I finish setting up!" He yelled. I pouted and crossed my arms and waited for him to finish. "There Perfecto!" He said as he kissed his hand. I laughed and opened the box and dug in. After a few minutes I was done with my whole meal and Jack stared at me in astonishment.

"Whoa you're finished already?!" He asked. "I was really hungry!" I whined. Jack chuckled at me and continued eating. "So um Jack did you see Alex here before?" "Um no, he wasn't here when I got here surprisingly."

"Oh. Do you know where my phone is?" Jack pointed to the table and sure enough there was my phone and a piece of paper. I looked at the paper and read it. Oh! So that explains why he's not here. I laughed at the note and put it down. "What's funny?" Said Jack with a full mouth. "Alex left a note to why he's not here. His mom made him leave." I laughed. "Oh mama Gaskarth." was all Jack said.

Suddenly the room door slammed and I saw someone I didn't think I would see.
"Ellie!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felicia_Selina
Alexandrias Nitemare
GaskarthBabeey.
Music.DrownLife
Yay It's Alex!
ForeverATL1997
jaymarie
I am SOOOO SORRY for NOT updating!
Thank you for commenting and subscribing :)
Thank you:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felicia_Selina
Alexandrias Nitemare
GaskarthBabeey.
Music.DrownLife
Yay It's Alex!
ForeverATL1997
jaymarie
One more star then I'll have 10 :D
Again thank you for sticking with me this far.
My Tumblr
Read my Jack Barakat story?
What do you guys think is going to happen? Any Ideas?
Umm this is it for now but I promise there will be more
Peace ninjas :)