Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

I Must Be Dreaming

Ellie P.O.V

I looked at the person standing at my door. There was no way she could be here so I tried closing my eyes tightly. I opened my eyes but there was my little sister standing in the doorway with a worried expression on her face.

"Hailey?!" I questioned out loud. She smiled and ran towards my bed and hugging me as best as she could. "I missed you." she said as she hugged me. "I missed you too Hails."

"Umm I don't want to ruin whatever's going on here but what's going on and who's she Ellie?" Jack asked. I pulled away from Hailey and smiled at Jack. Before I could answer she beat me to the punch. "I'm Hailey and I'm her younger sister." She said as she stuck out her hand for her to shake.

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?! HOW COME YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING?!" Jack yelled. He looked at Hailey's hand and shook it, followed by pulling her into a huge hug. After Jack finished nearly squeezing my sister to death he finally let her go and she took a deep breath. "Dude you almost killed me!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry about that, but I'm a huger and you're just so tiny and adorable I couldn't help myself." I burst out laughing but had to stop cause it hurt. "Hailey why are you here?" I asked her. "Well I wanted to pay you a visit for two reasons. One is that I missed you. And the second well Tyler knows where you are." She said quickly.

I froze, she had to be joking. He couldn't have known, there was no way he could've figured it out. "If this is a joke, it's not a good one." I said slowly. She sighed and looked at me straight in the eye. "I wish I was kidding Ellie, but he got in our house and found the letter you wrote to me. Tyler's parents told us and since I had some saved money I got on a plane and came to visit you."

"Wait do mom and dad know you're here?" I asked. "Well about that. Um no." Hailey! You just took off?!" I exclaimed. "I had to come warn you! And I got to your apartment and you wouldn't answer I started to get worried. I was about to call the cops when a guy came up to me and asked me what I was doing there."

"What guy?"

"Umm some guy, his name was uh Alex! Yeah that was his name. He said he was going to get your mail and I told him that I was your sister. He also had the same reaction as your friend here. What's your name by the way?" She asked as she turned to him.

"JACK!" He yelled as he was about to say something else. But Hailey put up a one second finger, which caused Jack to pause and go back to his Chicken Nuggets. "

"Alex told me you were here and gave me a lift, then he said he had to leave to finish some errands and now I'm here." I stayed quiet and took everything in. Tyler knew where I was, my sister ran away from home, my parents must be worried, Carrie is a crazy bitch, and Alex is till not here.

"Ellie, Ellie, Ellie!" Jack yelled as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Huh what?" I said as I broke off from my thoughts.

"Who's Tyler?" He said as he stuck a nugget in his mouth. I looked at Hailey and back at Jack. "Jack what I tell you can't leave this room and I'm trusting you to it. Okay? You can't tell anyone!"

"Not even Alex?" He whined. "Nope, now pinky promise that you won't." I said as I stuck my pinky out. He looked into my eyes and the looked at my sister who also had a pleading look and sighed while wrapping his pinky with mine. "So who is he?" "Tyler is my ex." I started off and then started my story.

After I finished he hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry Ellie, I promise I won't let him hurt you. "Thank you Jack but I don't know what I'm going to do if he knows." "Don't worry about it you have us if he decides to do anything stupid. I hugged Jack again and looked at Hailey.

"Now I need to fix your problem by calling mom and dad. She laughed and grabbed some nuggets and started talking to Jack while I called my parents. This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay guys!
School was out, I went to Florida, then to Brownsville, then back home and became really lazy! But I will update more this is a promise I swear!
THIS STORY IS TEN FUCKING STARS! THANK YOU GUYS XD
Thanks for subscribing and commenting. Thank you:
Alexander Gaskarth;
Felicia_Selina
Alexandrias Nitemare
GaskarthBabeey.
Music.DrownLife
Yay It's Alex!
ForeverATL1997
jaymarie
synfulvengence
Elle_Kimberly <and read her stories they're really good :D
Read Nothing More Than A Casual Fuck. if you have time :D
Thank you for everything and I'm back baby :D
Peace Ninjas :)