Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

Something About the Chase

Ellie P.O.V,

It was Friday night and we were all at my apartment just hanging out. We were watching Mean girls and quoting the movie like there was no tomorrow. "Ellie is there more pizza?" Hailey whined. "Go check the kitchen." I groaned. She got up tiredly since it was two in the morning. She came back a few minutes later with a box full of cold pizza. Jack and her attacked the box and got whatever they could.

An hour later and everyone was pretty much passed out. Kara and Rian were spooning on the long couch. Jack and Hailey were both asleep on two bean bags that they had gotten from my room. While Zack, Natalie, Alex, and I had made this huge mattress kind of thing on the floor with a lot of blankets and pillows that we had all brought. Everyone was knocked out except for Alex and I.

"So is there something you're not telling me?" Alex said bluntly. "W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered. "Who's Tyler." He said. I sighed and looked at my hands. "He's no one important." I said quietly.

"Well he must be since your body just stiffened and you look uncomfortable." He continued. "Alex can you just drop it?" I said standing up and marching towards my room. I could feel him following me. I turned around and was face to face to him. He was closer than I expected and I jumped. "Why can'y you tell me who he is?" He pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"C-cause he's not important. That's why." I said. He leaned in closer and I suddenly felt the wall behind me. "Come on Ellie I can keep a secret." He said as he kissed my neck softly. "He um he." I stuttered as he continued to kiss my neck softly. My train of thought was off, all I could think about was his lips on my neck. "Who' Tyler?" He said against my neck,

"He's my ex." I said as he kissed my sweet spot which caused me to moan. "Why don't you want to talk about him?" He said as lips traveled to my cheek and back to my sweet spot. I couldn't concentrate, hell for s few seconds I forgot what we were talking about. "Okay fine Alex I'll tell you but can you stop you're being very distracting." I groaned.

He laughed against my neck and then lifted his head to look into my eyes. "So tell me who he is." He said with a smirk. I sighed and began telling him my story. "What an asshole." He said angrily. "Tell me about it." I said with a sad smile.

"Don't worry if that fucker shows up here. I'll make sure you're safe." Alex said as he hugged me. I chuckled and hugged back. "Thank you, but now you know why I don't believe in people as easily."

"Yes, I understand but I promise you I will never hurt you like that." He vowed. I smiled at him and he leaned in. I leaned in as well and our lips met. Once again the kiss was soft and sweet. I pulled away quickly and grabbed his hand. "Let's go back with everyone." I smiled.

We made our way back to the living room but before we could turn the corner we heard smooching noises. Alex and I looked at each other and slowly peeked over the corner. My jaw literally dropped to the floor with what I saw.

Jack was on top of Hailey while she was on the bean bag and they were making out.
"Whoa." I said causing them to jump off each other and turn towards me. They stared at us and we stared back at them. Both were a shade of red.

This was um interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
New update! :D
Sorry for being so lame and taking forever but here you go :D
Tell me what you think? Is it okay, boring, dull? Tell me
Keep subscribing and commenting. I love you guys.
Peace Ninjas :)