Status: Comments Equal Updates :)

She Doesn't Believe In Love

Tonight Is Alive With A Promise Of A Street Fight

Ellie P.O.V.

Alex and I made our way to a smiling bouncing Jack. "Guys! We have English right now!" Jack said excitedly. "Yes we know Jack." Alex groaned. "Well let's go!' Jack said as he did a Blue's Clues motion. "Dude what's with all the kids show things today?" Alex asked as I laughed. "My mommy let me watch some before I went to to your house and it was so much fun!" He said with a big smile. "Jack you're such a child you know that?" I said.

"Why yes, yes I do my dear Ellie." Jack said as we walked down the hallway. "Hey sweetie what are you doing with these losers?" Said a voice from behind us. I turned around and there stood none other than the stupid jock who practically raped me with his eyes. His name was Derek I believe. "Um the only loser I see here is you." I retorted. "Oh come on baby I can show you a better time than those losers." "Hey!" Jack yelled. "What are you going to do about it you tiny piece of shit?" He yelled at Jack.

Jack simply moved back a little and I glared at the asshole. "Look dick I-" "Um my name is Derek" "Dick, Derek same thing. Look you can't just rape me with your eyes, insult my friends and then expect me to go anywhere with you." I said. "Oh come on you can't prefer these guys especially Gaskank here." He said as he eyed Alex. "Dude just shut the fuck already she's not interested." Alex said. "Hey Gaskank I see you're already first in line to fuck her aren't you?" Derek smirked. I looked over at Alex and he looked livid.

His hands were balled up into fists and I suddenly felt some arms pull me back. I turned and it was Jack. "You don't want to be near this Ellie." I looked back at Alex and Derek, there was a now a crowd around us. "That's not true." "Oh come on, everyone knows what you're notorious for. Casual fucks and she looks like a good on-" Derek didn't get to finish he was on the floor. Everyone started yelling as Derek and Alex started fighting. "Jack do something!" Jack let go of me and tried to get Derek off of him but Derek just punched him and Jack stumbled backward.

"Are you okay?" I said as I rushed towards him. "Yeah I'm fine." Jack answered as he rubbed his eye. I turned back towards and Alex and Derek and Alex was punching Derek with so much force. "Mr. Gaskarth get off of him now!" A man yelled which I assumed to be the principle. When Alex didn't get off a teacher pulled him off. "You, you, you, and you to my office now!" He yelled as he pointed to Alex, Jack, Derek, and me. We made our way to the office and we were each seated in a chair. "Derek and Jack go to the nurse now while I talk to Mr. Gaskarth." He ordered.

Derek and Jack made their way to the nurse's office as quickly as the could while Alex walked into the office and I stayed. This was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I loved that I got five comments yesterday and they all made me smile :)
Thank you so much I really appreciate it. So I decided to post another chapter just for you guys.
My lovely Commenters:Alexander Gaskarth; f-lies OMGEmilyGrace Music.DrownLife
Yay It's Alex!
synfulvengence
I now have 74 Reader, 12 Subscribers, and 16 Comments!
It's awesome!
Keep commenting I love reading what you guys have to say.
If I get more than five today then I'll update tomorrow too :)
Comment/Subscribe
What do you like so far?
This story is now 2 stars it's awesome.
Thank you guys
Peace Ninjas :)