Status: active, comment <3

Four Letter Lie

o6.

*Abigail’s point of view*

“Max! You take longer to get ready than me, hurry the fuck up!” i said impatiently clicking my heeling together in an annoying tune. The rest of Escape the fate was sitting next to me also getting frustrated with Max taking so long to get ready. What the hell could be taking so long?!

“Hold up, i am nearly finished” i heard Max’s muffled voice speak back to me.

Just a little annoyed, i got up and walked to the bathroom, swinging open the door. Max turned his head to me with a smirk on his face knowing he was annoying me and everyone else. He wasn’t doing anything in the bathroom; he was just sitting on the basin swinging his legs just pushing everyone’s buttons.

“You’re a bitch” i narrowed my eyes at him.

“Hey now, i did bail you out of work”

“You’re still a bitch”

“You love me” he grinned and hoped down kissing me on the cheek as he passed me.

I turned around, seeing him sitting on the edge of his bunk; slipping his shoes on. With purpose i walked back to Ronnie and everyone a beer in their hands; all dressed to impress. Cheerfully i sat on Ronnie’s lap taking the beer out of his grasps and chugging down a mouthful before handing it back to him a pleasant smile across my face.

“What is with you and taking my shit?” he groaned.

“Well, honestly... because it’s fucking hilarious to see your reaction” i poked my tongue out.

“Fucking finally! What were you doing in there straightening your underarm hairs?” Ronnie yelled as Max joined us.

“Yes Radke you dick, i was straightening my underarm hairs” he said sarcastically rolling his eyes “Are we going or not? I’m keen to get fucked up!”

Soon after leaving we reached the party in the middle of the city of sin; it was completely packed out. The house was pretty big, but with the amount of people that was in there you would think it was tiny. The music pumped hard seeping into my ears as we entered together. A few people recognised the band and came up to them acting all band slut and all. Not fazed by their death stares because i entered the party with the band i headed for a drink leaving the boys to their fans.

Due to the house being so packed, i couldn’t find where the grog was. In annoyance i confidently walked up to a girl who looked pretty decent compared to some of the scum around. As i reached her she turned to me, a cigarette sitting in between her lipstick red lips.

“Hey, do you know where the alcohol is? I can’t fucking see anything here!” i laughed a little.

“Yeah come on, I’ll show you” she smiled and took my hand raising it above our heads as she pushed us through the enormous crowd.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“Corona please” i smiled.

She grabbed 4 of the golden Corona’s and handed me two. I thanked her and cracked open one of the bottles sculling half of the contents; soothing my throat with its sweet taste.

“I’m Abbey”

“Kassey” she said after finishing a mouthful of her drink “Hey wanna dance?”

“Fuck yes!” i cheered and began to make my way through the crowd closer to the sound system.

We were dancing our fucking hearts out to say the least, and in heels that’s a bit of an effort – agreed? I popped open my other Corona as did Kassey we clinked the top of the bottles together and began to skull the contents a chant coming from the small group of people we were dancing with. I bet Kassey easily her with at least a quarter of the Corona left in her bottle.

“Bitch, you can drink!”

“I know, i don’t know if that’s a good or bad trait but hey ill take what I’m given!” i shrugged.

“I’m not drunk at all; we need more alcohol – fast and now!”

“I’ll make us something potent! C’mon!”

We pushed our way back to the drinks area grabbing these huge ass cups that sat in a stack on the bench besides the alcohol. Literally, they were fricking massive cups! They had a huge selection of alcohol available, just what i needed. Not bothering with measuring out the proper measurements for the different alcohols that were going into my ‘Adios Mother Fucker’ mixture i grinned beginning to poor a combination of Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Gin, Blue Curacao, sour mix and a little lemonade filling the gigantic cup to the brim.

I handed Kassey the drink with a grin on my face “I’m warning you this is going to be fucking strong, 2 of these at the most and you will be goneskie’s!”

“Oh fuck me. Well... bottoms up?” she questioned.

I nodded and cheered placing the brim of the cup to my lips opening my mouth letting the sour, bitter drink tease my taste buds making my eyes squeeze shut at the strong taste. With a burning sensation in my throat i opened my eyes revealing i practically had still a whole drink to finish. And to think i actually believed i drank more, pfft. I looked at Kassey with her eyes wide open i began to laugh at her as her lips quivered.

“HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKING STRONG!” she blurted out.

“I warned you” i smirked an evil drink “Come on let’s drink this baby and forget everything!”

Kassey didn’t hold back, taking the cup to her mouth. Before i joined i looked around to see if i could see Max, or any of the boys but none of them were in sight; cool guys you know i didn’t come to the party with you all or nothing. I groaned. With a slight annoyance i continuously down the drink until every single droplet of it was gone.

I tripped back over to the bar area grabbing a bottle of vodka and Kassey’s hand tightly. We shared the vodka between us unable to taste the bitter, pure vodka killing our brain cells. Fuck it, you only live once.

I screamed playfully as Kassey tugged me through the party heading for the stairs of the house. I caught eyes with Robert, Omar and Bryan who were drinking beers with a group of other guys. I gave them a thumbs up and an over exaggerated wink as we reached the stairs.

“Ka-ahs-sy!” i stuttered “I can’t get up ‘dem” i pointed to the stairs pouting.

“I’ll show you how this baby is done!” i burrowed my eyes and watched as Kassey was soon on all fours crawling her way up the stairs.

I drunkly giggled and did the same, bumping my knees on every single step a throbbing sensation in that area soon becoming apparent even through my intoxicated state. I stood up and cheered, throwing my arms up in a energized fashion. My eyes caught once again with Bryan, Robert and Omar who watched me carefully; i poked my tongue out and flicked them off. Not caring about their reaction i stumbled after Kassey who was peaking into several of the rooms.

I staggered behind Kassey into a smoke hazed room, breathing in the sweetness; filling my lungs. Peering through the haze i spotted my missing people, Ronnie and Max. Max was on his knee’s leaning down into the ground holding one side of his nose shut as he inhale the white powder carefully placed in a line. Ronnie soon followed doing the same; throwing his head back after inhaling the line. When his head flicked back he locked his eyes on mine, nudging Max forcefully several times in the ribs with his tattooed covered arm.

I turned to look for Kassey; she was not by my side anymore. She was now sitting on the ground injecting herself with a needle in her forearm. I don’t know what i was feeling, shock? I couldn’t tell through my alcohol filled mind. I had to expect that Max’s life would include drugs but in some way i just wished he told me. Actually, i wished it wasn’t in his life at all. I slumped against the doorframe as i began to walk out of this unfolding situation two hands grabbed me by my waist forcefully holding me tightly.

I winced and turned around pushing the hands off me sternly. Trying to stand still while i stared into Max’s bloodshot eyes seemed impossible; i danced unwillingly over the ground below me. Quickly before i fell i headed to the wall just outside the door sliding down it forcefully hitting myself on the ground hard.

“What’s wrong?” Max said hanging out of the door frame.

My bottom lip fumbled uncontrollably as it rolled forward. Max tripped towards me bending down just in front of my face. With his thumb and index finger he gently lifted my chin so my eyes met with his bloodshot, eyeliner rimmed ones; probably replicating my alcohol filled eyes.

“Ab-z what’s wrong?” he said slurring a ‘z’ in there which made him kind of sounding like an over energized child after way to much sugar.

“You left me...” i paused “You left me and didn’t tell me anything”I paused once again“And drugs...” i trailed my eyes over my knees now pressed tightly to my chest.

“I won’t leave you again, my beautiful Abbey” he said over stimulated; his pupils huge.

“Can i have a kiss?” i smirked and licked my lips.

“Baby, you can have whatever you like” he leaned in a planted a heavy kiss on my lips.

Satisfied and filled with lust i pulled away but placed my lips near his ear whispering quietly “Believe me i know what i want; I want you” biting my lip i jumped up and jogged as fast as i could towards the entrance to the room.

“Ronnieeee!” I cheered extending the ‘e’ on his name. I jumped into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I wuv you Jo Jo” i scrunched my face.

“Jo Jo? What’s Jo Jo?” He asked excitedly almost sounding like it was in a tune caused by the cocaine in his veins.

“Well, your middle name is Joseph so it’s your secret name; just for me to know” i grinned resting my head on his shoulder.

“I need to know your middle name too!”

“Emily” i smiled into his chest.

“I wuv you too Em Em” he cooed causing me to giggle into his chest.

“WHO’S UP FOR ANOTHER LINE?!” Max shouted out as he took a seat next to Ronnie and i.

Thoughts of temptation raced through my mind, i rolled off Ronnie and landed on my knees beside Max with a painful thump. I cautiously sucked my lip ring and i put my lips close to Max’s ear.

“Can i try some Maxy?”

Max looked at me concerned and simply stated “I don’t want you to get hurt”

“I won’t Maxy, i promise i strong” i raised my arms, flexing my muscles which basically looked the same as when i wasn’t flexing.

“Okay” he cheered “But only one line” he said with complete seriousness looking dead into my eyes.

A guy set up a few lines and took two for himself, Ronnie also took two as did Max i watched them carefully seeing their technique. Max and Ronnie looked at me as if to tell me it was my turn, their eyes were beginning to look redder and scarier. I breathed in and out fluently as i gradually reached down to the white powder glaring up at me. Plugging one side of my nose i inhaled all of the white powder; wiping my nose after i had finished. An almost instant unknown sensation filled my body invigorating every muscle and bone in my body. Quickly i crashed my lips to Max’s my body filling with many emotions including desire. I turned back around to Ronnie who pouted and looked sad.

“What’s wrong Ron Ron?” i asked.

“Maxy gets all the love and Ron Ron get none” he pouted; adorably. Ronnie was kind of sexy actually not kind of, really... sexy.

“Naw Ron Ron, c’mere” i placed my hands on his neck and kissed his cheek; holding my lips to its soft slightly cool touch for a few seconds rubbing my lips together afterwards. I was beyond tempted to crush my lips to Ronnie’s, my heart pounded with adrenalin but i had to contain myself. I just had to. Though Max and i weren’t together i didn’t want to ruin anything because of a drunken, drug filled night.

I flicked my head back over to Max who was watching on carefully his eyes looking infuriated “Sorry Maxy for kissing Ronnie on the cheek” i said childlike to my amusement.

“I don’t care, why would i care? It’s not like we’re together or anything!” he said with a strong, sour tone followed by him scoffing.

“Fuck – you!” i said loudly and with fury turned back around to Ronnie sitting; high as a fucking kite.

“Ron Ron, do you still want some love?” He flew me a cheesy grin and nodded.

Taking that as a yes, i smiled back at him. I swiftly moved my body on top of Ronnie’s straddling his waist as my lips fiercely pushed against his soft and gentle lips moving them with desire. My tongue traced over his lips begging for an entrance, complying he gave me my wishes by opening a gap making the kiss more passionate. Ronnie’s hands traced over my back and thighs as my hands tangled in his hair finally resting around his neck. With our tongues dancing over each other’s i unlinked my hands and held my hand out in the direction of Max giving him the finger without breaking the kiss.

Max cursed loud and violently, i heard him stomp away before a loud and forceful slam of the wooden door as he exited. I pulled away from Ronnie’s lips and hung my head back in laughter.

“You’re a good kisser” i whispered looking into his dark brown, bloodshot eyes.

“So are you, believe me!” he said eagerly.

Someone brang up some straight alcohol which Ronnie and i grabbed one sharing the bottle between us; god knows what i was i can’t even read the label. Without Max’s watchful eyes around me the one line of cocaine i was meant to have turned into two and soon three added with a countless amount of cigarettes and a shitload of alcohol.

Somehow, i stumbled and tripped out of the room without Ronnie my vision impaled i could hardly see a few steps around me. My fingers crushed into something that felt wooden, maybe the step railings? I bent down closer to reveal that my thought were correct. Trying my hardest to balance in heels, with an alcohol and drug filled system i threw my legs over the railing only just standing on the edge of the wooden step before a ever expanding drop.

Gasps and yelling came from all directions around me. I heard a recognisable voice calling out my name repeatedly but i couldn’t put a face to the name; let alone give a shit. I cleared my throat and removed my sweaty palms from their tight grip on the dark wooden railing behind me. I stumbled making one of my feet drop of the edge; quickly i held back onto the railing pulling myself up.

Trying once more i removed my hands, clearing my throat before yelling “Dear Maxwell fucking Green you are an asshole! Love from Abigail fucking Williams” i yelled on the stop of my lungs through the practically silent room. As i yelled i swung my arms around uncontrollably expressing my boiling anger sending me off balance. My knee’s collapsed below me; my feet fell off the edge of the stairs. I screamed out in complete fear as my heart clenched; missing several beats.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abigail's party outfit
Vinnie, this chapter is deticated to you. Your an amazing person and writer <3
Guys, i would really adore some comments.
And would love to hear your thoughts on anything!
<3