Nothing Will Stop Me.

Chapter 7

5:30 a.m.

"Thats it." Mike spat.

"What do you want." I mumbled into my pillow

"Im going to fix this, once and for all." He sternly said getting out of his bed and putting on a black leather jacket.

"I have to watch this." I laughed with my morning voice, I hopped off my bed and pulled up my boxer shorts a little bit.

We walked down the hall as the noise became louder and louder along with Mikes Rage.

"Stop it, Stop it now! Your KILLING me!" Mike screamed.

"Stop what?" Tre teased and continued to play with his drums.

Tre was the only person in a dorm without a room mate. Being Tre's room mate was like taking out every dorms garbage for a year, awful and utterly disgusting. He was a really funny guy, but man did he bang those drums.
He was in his own little world and most people admired that, except Mike.

"Im going to kill you.." He whispered furiously. He ran to Tre, I quickly grabbed Mikes arms letting Tre make a quick get away. He ran to the wall terrified, but wanted to test his power.
"So what are you going to do now Mikey?" He laughed and chucked his drum stick on his drums with hit a symbol.

"You know what? Your not even worth it." Mike grunted and walked away.

" What, no fight?" Tre whined, "Chicken." He started doing the chicken dance. I just laughed and followed after Mike.

"I swear .. One day .." Mike said sternly and clutched his hands tighter.

Adrienne's P.O.V

Your properly expecting me to wake up about now, aren't you?
Well thats kind of impossible considering I haven't sleep.

"Oh my gosh, no way." Stacey gasp and put her hand over her mouth.

"I know aye, its totally not him." Sarah exclaimed, she started playing with little pink bracelets on her arms.

You guessed it, sleep overs.

I grunted. "Heres like an idea girls, why don't we actually like go to sleep tonight!" I said in a girly voice mocking them from my bed up top.

"You are such a fun wrecker." Sarah said in an empty headed voice.

"See what I have to live with!" Stacey pouted.

I felt like such an outcast in this college, wasn't my fault I was born with a whole brain instead of half. I decided to get off my bed and get ready for my first class, the class Billie was in, I looked in my closest and picked out my black skinny jeans and a Ramones t-shirt. 'Ah my graduation outfit.' I laughed inside my head.

"Do you guys know where the changing room is?" I asked looking around the small enclosed room for one.

"There is no changing room." Sarah answered like I was a dumb ass.

I turned around a faced the wall as I got changed, I wasn't a girl who liked showing my private stuff to other girls. I had a bit more dignity than that, or so I thought.