Nothing Will Stop Me.

Chapter 8

After I was getting changed with two peering teenagers looking at me, I quickly left with my books, I couldn't stop thinking about Billie.

That same smile came on my face from yesterday, I know I only meet him, but strangely it felt like I knew him since forever.

My legs impatiently ran into the beginning of the lecture, there I saw him, the man of my dreams, talking to Mike, I went over to my desk and turned my head toward him, he looked at me with his beautiful green eyes and smiled

"Hey you." He said with a low sexual tone,

"Hey." I giggled,

"Excuse me, I was talking to you!" Mike said and folded his arms together. "... Girls.." He sighed.

"Yeah, sure Mike." Billie said as he flickered his left hand at him.

"Im sorry students, but I thought we might learn today." The teacher said sarcastically looking at me and Billie.

"Look 'sir' this won't take a minute, so just be quiet for a sec." I said impatiently at the teacher. I waited to talk to Billie, I don't want stupid teachers talking about something I'm not even a least bit interested in, mucking this up for me.

The teacher put his palms on his head and tried to breath calmly
".. Fine..." He muttered.

"So, where were we." I said cheekily, his smiled widened,

"Lets go." He wicked at me and got off his chair.

Okay thats it, the cutest guy in berkley college asked me to go out of a doctor lecture. I've now died and gone to heaven, God Im amazing! My eyes widened with excitement.

"Uh, hell yeah?" I laughed, quickly got my bag and walked with him down the aisle of hard core pre med preppy weirdoes, who were actually listening to this teacher dude.

The teacher's mouth widened to a extent I never thought possible, we smiled and waved good-bye to him.

"My lady." With a giggle and a little head bow he opened the class door for me.

"Oh such a gentlemen." I said in an old english accent making my way to the hall.

His hand slowly, but gracefully stroked my back and gripped onto my hip.
My stomach flushed with butterflies as he gently rubbed his thumb up and down lightly.

"Remind me why your studying to be a doctor again?" he said, his face looking over at mine.

"Why don't we get some coffee." I make out a little awkward chuckle and started to play with my hair.

"Sounds like a good idea." he said as he tugged my body closer to his.

***

"What? thats insane, so what happened next?" He said looking at me across the little round table at star bucks. He was so interested about my life, as if I were a kinder garden teacher reading to a bunch a little children,

"Well I got to love her you know? So of course I have to make her happy, but then oh God, third year of high school" I sipped a bit out of my coffee and continued.

"I got an A on the medicine paper's, I mean sure I was happy, I didn't think it was that great though, but to my mum it was a huge deal, and so basically here I am, pursuing my mothers dreams." I sighed and sipped more from my coffee cup.

"Thats crazy, you shouldn't let her control you, so what if she wants you do be a doctor, stuff that!" He said and pushed me lightly as I smiled.

"Your a beautiful, smart. funny girl and you could properly be anything you wanted to be." He said ripping a sugar packet open and pouring more sugar into his drink.

"Really? You really think Im all that?"

"Really." he cracked a smile, opened another sugar packet and sprinkled it over me.

"Oh, Im going to get you for that!" I joked and grabbed at least five packets of sugar.

He quickly got off his seat and ran over to an empty chair as he ducked for cover.

"You wouldn't dare!" He laughed and peeped over at me.

"Oh, I would." We ran around star bucks for a full 20 minutes till the star bucks counter man threatened to call the police.

"Well that was unexpected." I said smiling at Billie, now behind a street light.

His rough hands brushed through my black hair getting out all the little crystals of sugar.

"It certainly was." His lips moved close to my ears, "So is this." he whispered softly.

His lips moved to mine, as his hands reached for my hips, my tongue slipped inside his mouth. I moaned quietly as his gentle lips become rougher. My hands raised to his shoulders.

He suddenly pulled away.

"Adrienne." He called.

"Yes" I said trying to catch my breath,

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I know some of these chapters are a bit mushy but thats just so there closer.
Please comment I would really appreciate it!
Thanks.