Cruel

Scabior

Amelia sighed, throwing her jacket on the floor as she entered her home, annoyed at the entire world just because of some troglodyte bitch. She couldn’t think straight; she wanted to kill that woman for trying to control her, but also for putting doubt in her mind. What if Scabior really was just using her? Shaking her head, she continued down the hall, going towards the kitchen where she knew there would be someone who wouldn’t judge her.

“Hey, Spinky.” she said, an edge to her voice that wasn’t really directed at anyone in particular.

“Miss Amelia! I didn’t hear you come in! It’s been so long since you’ve been here! Are you alright?” the elf replied in a rush, bowing in front of the woman. Amelia almost laughed. Spinky had been with her for so long that she was now able to read her like an open book. If anyone else would know her that well, she would immediately distance herself. It would mean that they would be able to break her. It didn’t matter with Spinky, though. Amelia trusted the elf…to a certain extent.

“I’m fine, Spinky. Just Umbridge as usual. I think I’m going to go take a shower. Hopefully it’ll make me feel human again. I’m craving something with chocolate; do you think you could manage something?”

The elf grinned at her, bowing once more. “I’ll make you double-chocolate cookies, Miss. Now, go upstairs and take your shower. Make sure you look after those bruises, also.”
“Thanks.” Amelia replied curtly, before turning around and climbing the steep stairs to the second floor. The house was very dark, as usual, and the frustrated woman found some solace in this. If it had been some kind of cheery color, she probably would’ve ripped the wallpaper off.

Amelia sighed when she saw that Spinky had cleaned the bathroom. Usually, it was a mess, but now it seemed almost spotless. Nothing could have made her happier at that moment. She stripped from the filthy clothes that she had been wearing for too long, groaning when she saw the bruises and scrapes that covered her body. She loved her job, but if it didn’t fucking damage her body it would be even better. She believed in battle scars, but an inch of clear skin would be welcomed.

When the hot water splashed her skin, she let out a loud sigh. A shower always felt like the best thing in the world when you came back from snatching. She kept pushing back thoughts of Scabior- she didn’t want to think of him at the moment. When had it turned so complicated?

Scabior was just a guy. An extremely attractive guy, but still just a guy. Amelia had been with tons of guys before. She had her fun with them…and the minute she started to have real feelings, she kicked them to the curb. But Scabior seemed intent on sticking around, although she didn’t know why. The physical attraction was there, for sure, but they always seemed to get into arguments. And now, Amelia was actually starting to really fall for him…and that scared her. That seemed like nothing now since Umbridge had told her that Scabior was just using her. Of course, it might just be a hoax; a hoax with some truth in it, though. Maybe Scabior was just using her for sex? Maybe he saw that she really did like him, and was mocking her.
This is what she got for attaching herself to someone, she reflected, not enjoying the sudden rush of emotion in her body. Confusion and hurt.

Amelia cursed and hit her head against the shower wall, ignoring the pain that sprung in her skull. She needed to stop fucking thinking about Scabior. She needed to detach herself from him, that way she wouldn’t get hurt.

She cursed once more when she realized that tears were rolling on her cheeks.

This was stupid, and thinking about it had only made it worse. She’s go back to snatching soon- it always occupied her mind.

Getting out of the shower, Amelia wrapped a towel around herself and walked to her room, still frustrated. Her room was big and that was an understatement. She had a four-post king sized bed and a huge window. She smiled, glad that she would be able to sleep in her bed again tonight. She went to her wardrobe and picked out an outfit- purple top and curve hugging jeans- quickly dressing herself. Zipping up her leather boots, she moved to do her hair; she wasn’t going to mope around all night. She didn’t know where she’d go, but she was sure she could find something, or someone, to get her mind off things.

Amelia was just putting the finishing touches of her makeup when the annoying sound of the doorbell rang through the house. The woman heard Spinky’s footsteps running on the floor and then the sound of the door opening. She heard a voice, a male voice, but she couldn’t be sure who it was. Amelia could only hope that it was one of her casual hook-ups that had come, as they often did. She probably wouldn’t say no. She chuckled slightly, knowing that she was acting like a whore. Oh well, she thought, at least it would give people something to gossip about.

Oh, how Amelia is a little petty slut. Did you hear about what she did the other night? Shameful! Amelia laughed once again at the thought of old ladies gossiping, going to open her bedroom door as she heard someone knock on it.

Spinky was at the door, a knowing smile on her face. “Someone’s here for you, Miss Amelia. Do you want to see them or should I tell them you’re occupied?” Amelia smirked. Yes, Spinky knew her well.

“No, I’ll go see them. Thank you.”

The elf bowed before going away. Amelia raked her fingers through her air out of habit before making her way downstairs, curious to see who was visiting her.

She let out a groan when she saw who it was. This was the last person she wanted to see. If You-Know-Who had appeared on her doorstep she would’ve greeted him with open arms if it meant that Scabior wouldn’t be there.
Because of course, who else would be standing in her damn hallway other than Scabior.

“What in the bloody hell are you doing here?” She probably sounded a lot harsher than she should’ve since Scabior didn’t know why she was angry, but she didn’t care.

“What? I can’t come see you, love?” he asked, a smirk on his face that Amelia wanted gone…she just wasn’t sure if she wanted it gone by slapping him or kissing him. He took a step forward, eyeing her, and she couldn’t help but bite her lip. This guy was a bloody bastard.

“No, not really. Maybe I had plans, you never know.” Amelia knew this was a weak comeback, but Scabior’s hands were snaking around her waist, pulling her towards him, and she couldn’t think clearly, obviously. Her anger and confusion aimed towards him was still there…but it had been temporarily replaced with lust

“I missed this. Did you?” he asked, kissing her throat so that it made her moan slightly. She felt him smirk, and knew that he counted that as his answer.

Fuck it, she thought, before locking her lips with Scabior’s and running her hands underneath his shirt. She let out a shriek of surprise as Scabior placed his hands underneath her thighs and lifted her on the wall, making her wrap her legs around him. This felt like fire and ice, all in one, but not in a bad way.

Her hands were knotted in his hair and their lips still locked together when she realized this would just not do.

“Come on,” she gasped, regaining her lips and pushing Scabior’s hands away so she was back on her own two feet. She grabbed his hand, a grin on her face and what felt like fucking bats in her stomach.

Never in her whole life had the walk to her room seem so bloody long, but the fact that Scabior was behind her kissing her neck feverishly might have been a part of it. Amelia tore the door to her room open when they got ther,e and then immediately closed it again once they were both in. Turning around just as quickly, she put her hands on Scabior’s chest and pushed him down on the bed as a smirk grew on her face. She sat on his chest, not exactly putting all of his weight on him as she got his jacket off and then pretty much tore his shirt off as well. Amelia trailed kisses down his chest, grinning as she felt him shudder beneath her. Before she even knew it, it had changed sides and Scabior was now on top of her, removing her shirt. Amelia didn’t waste any time either, as she started unbuttoning his jeans.

This was going to be a night to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333
I love all of you, and I especially love your comments. * wink wink * ;D