‹ Prequel: Wonderwall

Hollywould Fix

Goodbye Again

“How’d things go with your dad,” I asked Alex over lunch. It had been two days since the incident.

Alex took a slow bite of his sandwich chewing slowly as if he was buying time to figure out what to say. Finally he wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Babe...I understand why it happened I mean you said it yourself that he's handsome..."

"What? What are you talking about," I asked feeling like I had missed something.

"Well he told me that you sort of kissed him and that it was completely out of the blue."

"What!" Our fellow patrons looked up and began to stare.

"If that's what happened Rey it's okay," he said quickly then he looked down into his plate, "I mean I cheated on you so it's only logical that you would want revenge..."

"Are you listening to yourself right now Alex? If I wanted revenge for you cheating on me I would have done it a long time ago. We've been doing really good. Why would I do this now? Why would I do this with your father?!"

"Reina there's no need to hide it from me. I forgive you, I do. If we just lay everything out on the table then we can move on from this."

I couldn't believe I was hearing what I was hearing. "So now you're calling me a liar," I said angrily, "Get it through your thick skull I didn't kiss your father, he kissed me!"

Alex sighed loudly. "We've gotten through cheating before Reina but I can't be with someone who lies to me."

"Wait so you're gonna break up with me because I won't admit to kissing your father when I didn't?"

"I didn't say that..."

"Yes you did; but you know what it doesn't matter. Just like you can't be with someone who lies to you, I can't be with someone who won't believe me. If we can't trust each other then there's no point in continuing with this charade of a relationship."

I stood up and began to put on my jacket grabbing my purse violently from the back of my chair.

"Rey, don't do this..."

"Have a nice life Alexander." I didn't even look back as I stalked out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's that second chapter I owe you from the other week. I know it's short but I think it will make some people happy at least. I'm trying to slow up and give myself time to continue working on the story, I haven't written a chapter in weeks. I'm kind of stuck but fear not my loyal readers and friends I'm sure I will figure a way out I always do.

So are you happy that Alex and Reina aren't together anymore? Do you think that if Alex hadn't caught Ryan and Reina together that one night that he would have been more likely to believe her? And more importantly, how big of a douche is Alex's father?!