‹ Prequel: Wonderwall

Hollywould Fix

Alias

"Okay so did anybody come up with any plans last night," asked Angel unofficially calling our lunchtime scheming session to order, "I don't know about you guys but I was so wired about this situation that I could barely sleep."

Tessa shot me a look and Lacey became suddenly very interested in her food. Angel was too invested in this, in getting Pete away from Ashlee. Even though most of the time it was easy to ignore Tessa's warning about Angel's feelings for Peter it would be stupid for me to think that she was so into this for my benefit.

"So what did you come up with," I prompted.

"Now let me finish before you all jump down my throat, okay? My methods may sound a big extreme but if we're going to do this then we have to do it right. First thing we need are some cameras."

"Cameras," I blurted loudly.

"Hey what did I say," Angel asked condescendingly but I shut up nonetheless, "We need cameras to figure out Ashlee's schedule. Since she already got caught once getting frisky at the house she may have changed her habits. With cameras we can see if she still invites this guy over and when she's most likely to do it. And for a bonus we'll have irrefutable proof should we need to show it to Pete or use it for other necessary evils."

Tessa rolled her eyes. "and by necessary evils you mean blackmail."

"To-ma-to. To-mah-to"

"What if she doesn't bring him to the house anymore," Lacey asked. I was surprised she was even considering this.

"Well if from watching the footage we see that she leaves the house a specific times of the day we can still use that to our advantage. If that's the case it's time to go to plan B. We tail her. Those of us who have neither job nor classes (i.e. me) will use their best spy skills learned from watching dvds of Alias and follow her. This may lead us to their newest rendez-vous spot. Then I'll guess I'll have to video tape with my camcorder or cell phone or something."

"Okay so we learn their pattern then what?" I still wasn't convinced about this plan although the video evidence did sound appealing.

Angel sighed in exasperation. "Do I have to think of everything? We set it up so that Pete walks in on them. Of course this will be much easier if they meet at the house if not we'll have to come up with something really clever."

Tessa asked what we were probably all wondering now. "Why not just show him the video?"

"Plausible deniability ladies. Look you all think that Pete might not be happy with Reina if he finds out that she's been scheming right? Well, if we plan it the right way it can see like a coincidence that he finds them. He won't know the Reina has anything to do with it and Ashlee won't be able to try and spin it around and blame Reina somehow because she won't know either. The video is only a last resort."

The more she explained it the more this crazy plan actually started to make sense. Plus, I liked the idea of no one but the girls knowing of my involvement. "So where exactly do we get cameras from?"

"Don't worry I've got it covered," Angel quickly volunteered, "I already own some small Nanny cam ones and I know where to get some more. I just need you to look around the house for places we could hide them without being found and where Ashlee is most likely to go with her boyfriend who will never be as good as Pete."

I raised an eyebrow. "Angel I can't help but notice how passionate you are about this project and I appreciate the help but I can't help wondering if maybe there's another reason you're so gun-ho." I tried to say it as gently as I could.

"Alright so I may get a bit of pleasure from taking Ashlee down in addition to helping my friend. Sue me."

I didn't press the issue. "So when do we start?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So good news guys I've been writing in this story again! I'm excited. I was reading some good Glee fanfic and it made me want to start writing again. I've written 2 more chapters and hopefully I can keep it going. So to celebrate I posted 2 chaps for you. Hope you enjoy.

Oh yeah and if you want to know what I was reading, check out the story Dalton over on fanfiction.net it's really good. Maybe it will inspire you too!