‹ Prequel: Wonderwall

Hollywould Fix

Preggo Eggo

After a rough night the last thing I wanted to do was go to work but I forced myself to get up and get ready. "Reina," I heard as I started to walk out of the front door.

I turned around to find Ashlee walking towards me from the kitchen looking very chipper. "Hi Ashlee."

"I was hoping I'd catch you before you left. It was nice of you to give Pete and I the house to ourselves last night but I wanted to say hi before you left for work." She stepped toward me giving me a big hug. "It's so nice to be home."

"I'm sure," I said looking at my watch. It was the only thing I could do to keep from staring at her belly. It blew my mind that at that very moment she was carrying Pete's child.

"I guess Pete told you the good news huh," she asked following my gaze.

"Yeah."

"I'm so ecstatic! I can't wait until we can decorate the baby's room and start buying cute little clothes." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "But listen it's still kind of a secret okay so if you don't mind can we just keep it between us? Neither of our parents or the rest of the band know yet."

I forced a smile. "Sure."

"Thanks so much."

I got in the car and pulled out of the drive way to be bombarded by paparazzi like I was most days.

"Reina! Reina," they shouted. The windows were tinted but I waved politely anyway. "Reina!"

I continued driving until I had left them all behind. I didn't really find any relief once I got to the office.

"Reina honey, I heard the beyotch is back so what's the scoop," asked Russell.

"Nothing she's back and that's it."

"Really 'cause a little birdie told me that Ms. Simpson's eggo might be preggo."

I laughed at his insane expression. Then I thought about it. I could tell him, knowing Russell he'd have every major tabloid, gossip column, and celebrity blog on the phone within minutes. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to know what I felt like right now but then I thought about Pete. This wasn't just about Ashlee this was about him too and no matter how much I wanted to I couldn't do that to him. "I don't know what you're talking about honey," I said innocently.

He smiled knowingly. "Sure you don't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I'm super excited to talk to some of my old friends on here Pauliis, Jaffacakes, Raven_K, Manic Monday I didn't realize how much I missed being on this site I just hadn't had the time to be here much. Growing up kind of sucks. I want to freeze fram on when I was 19 and obsessed with all things Fueled by Ramen. Oh wait I'm still obsessed it's everybody else that doesn't care anymore. Oh well, we'll just have to make our own FBR world right? I hope some of the others join us soon, we'll have to wait and see. Let's party like it's 2008!