Sometimes

Logan

I heard the muffled sniffs as I passed the bathroom. The small pipes squealed as the shower ran. I knew something was wrong with Aleeah but I didn't know what. She acted fine around me, but then again she was an actress, so everything could be a lie. My body strained towards the door, my hand having a mind of its own. It tapped three times, all in a row. Aleeah knew what it meant.

Aleeah

The emotions flooded my body as soon as I closed the door to the shower. My eyes watered at the sudden realization of what I had done in my life. I could hear light taps on the door. Three little taps, like Morris code. My hand reached out to the door that was beside the shower, and tapped twice. I found my self smiling at that door, knowing Logan was just behind it. He always knew how to make me smile.

He wasn't want she wanted. He thought she was a spoiled little actress. But then they end up working together on a new movie, as the leads. Could this new romantic comedy bring the both of them together, or will it just make their relationship worse?


Main Characters



Minor Characters

Lindsey Lerman (Sister of Logan)
Lucas Lerman (Brother of Logan)
Lisa Goldman (Mother of Logan)
Larry Lerman (Father of Logan)
Joseph Winters (Father of Aleeah)
Maria Winters (Mother of Aleeah)
Kenda Winters (Sister of Aleeah)
Stephanie Roads (Best Friend of Aleeah)
Brandon T. Jackson (Friend of Logan)
Alexandra Daddario (Friend of Logan)

Okay, so this is my first Fan Fiction, so I want you to bare with me. I do not own Logan Lerman or any of his friends or family, I do own Aleeah Winters and the idea. If you do not like the story, please feel free to press that little back arrow huh? Thank! Comments and Subscribers are appreciated!
  1. One
    Aleeah
  2. Two
    Logan
  3. Three
    Aleeah
  4. Four
    Logan