A Year Without Rain

You Feel Like Paradise

“Hey gurl! Wassup gurl!” Cameron said, looking into the bathroom mirror. I was walking by at the time and I stopped when I heard that. “YUUUUP!”

“Why are you imitating Mikey?” I asked, laughing. He looked at me then went pale.

“I didn't know you were there, oh my gosh, don't tell Michael!” he told me and I laughed even harder. “What's so funny?!”

“Why are you imitating Mikey?!” I asked again and he shrugged, then went back to the mirror.

“YUUUUUP! You know it gurl!”

Then suddenly Nathan walked next to me with a bag of cheetos. “Whoa Cam, that's not cool. It's creepy.” He stuffed his face with cheetos then took one from the bag and threw it at him. He turned around to face us and gasped at me.

“NAT!” he yelled and I backed away.

“IT WASN'T ME. IT WAS NATE!” I screamed, running away.

“DON'T LISTEN TO HER! SHE DID IT!” Nate yelled and I hid behind a couch. I heard shuffling and I turned around, and there was Zach.

“Zach! What are you doing here?” I whispered and he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

“Hiding from Cameron, what about you?” he asked.

I said, “Same, but why are you hiding from him?”

“He was acting like Michael, it scared me.”

“SAME!” I yelled. Oh man, what if Cameron heard me?!

“NAAAAAAAAAAT!” Cameron yelled picking me up. I screamed on the top of my lungs. He held me bride style and started laughing.

“HELP ME! SOMEONE!” I screamed.

Michael walked in and yelled, “WHO DIED?” The rest ran in, staring at us.

“What's going on?!” Devina asked, looking at us weird.

“CAMERON'S TRYING TO KILL ME!”

“SHE THREW A CHEETO AT ME!”

“IT WAS NATE!”

“I DID NO SUCH THING!” Nate lied, coming into the conversation.

“LIAR!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. "I didn't even have cheetos, Cammy!” I gave him a pouty face. He looked down at me, then set me down. Yes! I silently said, giggling.

“I'MA KILL YOU NATE!” Cameron yelled and Sammy gasped.

“No! Don't!” We all stared at her. “I mean, he's the Cheeto King, you can't kill him!” He flipped his beastly awesome dreads and nodded at Cameron.

“Thanks Sammy,” he said putting his arm around her. She turned pink and I winked at her. She wouldn't admit it but, I think she has a crush on him. IT'S SO ADORABLE!

“Then who is he supposed to kill?!” Glydel asked and I glared at her. I had a feeling he was going to pick me.

“ZACHARY!” Cam yelled and I sighed of relief, and Cameron looked at me. “I meant Nat.” SHIZ. I started screaming again and ran to the kitchen. I looked around, there was no where else to go! ...EXCEPT UNDER THE TABLE! The table had a sheet covering it so if I sat there, no one would see me, only if you were crawling on the floor.

“WHERE ARE YOU NAT?” Cameron asked. I could see his feet from where I was. I tried not breathing so heavily, but I couldn't help it. I was so scared. I closed my eyes, moving more back, trying to be soundless. But it didn't work out. He knelt to the floor and saw me. He smiled then said, “Hey Nat.”

“Are you going to kill me?” I asked as he sat next to me under the table.

“Indeed.”

“But whhhhyyyy?” I whined, and he chuckled. There were suddenly butterflies in my stomach, and I gave him a small smile.

“Because I can.” He winked at me and I giggled. “Nice hiding spot by the way. No one will EVER find us here!”

“HEY NAT!” Zach said and we started to scream from that random outburst. It scared me. I didn't think he would find us here. Cameron lied. “Oh fine, I see I'm not welcomed here. Have fun, you lovebirds!”

REALLY ZACH? REALLY?

{Glydel's P.O.V}

“GLYDEL!” Mikey yelled and my stomach started to feel funny. I was watching T.V and right when he said my name, I forgot what I was watching.

“W-what's up?” I stuttered. I was never THIS nervous around him. I think it was because we were alone, and everyone else was in their bunk beds or chilling with Cameron and Nat under the table.

“Not much, baby gurl! But can I ask you somethin'?” he asked and I nodded, speechless at the fact that he just called me 'baby gurl'. “Uhh..”

“What? Tell me,” I said and he shook his head, sitting next to me.

“So...whatcha watchin'?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“I'm watching you ignore my questions. Tell me what you were going to ask me!” I was nervous. What if he was going to ask me if I liked him? What if he overheard me and Nat's conversation? What if he didn't like me that way?

Suddenly, we became face to face and he kissed my lips. His felt soft against my lips and when we moved away I bit my lip. “Would you be my beanie gurl?”
♠ ♠ ♠
updated .♥
xoxo