Status: After a long break, I am now continuing this story :)

True Love and Lies

Recognition

Emma explained to me that her boyfriend of 2 years had just broken up with her and admitted that he had been sleeping with with someone else for nearly a year. We sat for a while, I told her about my drama and then we moved on to talking about other things. She didn’t really look up much and rarely looked at me at all. Until we got onto a subject that obviously interested her. Music.

Emma’s POV:

We had been talking for a while, about our traumas to start with but then we moved on to other topics. I really enjoyed talking to this man but found it extremely difficult to keep my mind focussed on him. It just kept going back to Dean (my ex). The mans voice was very soothing and seemed somehow familiar to me, I couldn’t quite put my finger on it though. I wanted to look at him. See if I recognised him at all, I had only really looked at him the once when he first came here. All I really noticed were the tear streaks down his face. I needed to look at him see who this man was. He was pretty much my savior from the evening. I felt so alone, and more upset than I had been in a very long time.
The perfect timing came up, he took us to the beautiful subject of music. My head immediately shot up and I looked directly at him. The tear streaks had gone and I looked at his whole face. I couldn’t believe it the man sat in front of me was the fucking GERARD WAY! He was the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, one of my favourite bands in the world and in my opinion one of the best bands in the world too. I can’t believe that is who I have been talking to this entire time and I hadn’t even noticed because I was too wrapped up in my stupid drama. I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn’t think of what I wanted to say. I stopped and took a breath, closed my eyes and thought. You’ve just been talking to him for the past god knows how long. You can do this, he is a normal person. Amazing but normal.
‘I erm... I’ve just realised, you are Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance aren’t you?’ I asked feeling kind of lame to tell you the truth.
‘Yeah I am. Please tell me that you are not about to get all psycho fan girl on me right now because not being funny but I cant deal with that at the minute.’ Gerard sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
‘No don’t worry I won’t just wanted to make sure. Well I do have one thing I’d like to say.’ I took a breath before quickly saying ‘Thank you so much, you and the rest of the guys have helped me so much and I know you must get this all the time but seriously you guys have saved my life more times than I could even count and just thank you.’ I breathed out. ‘There I am done fan girl moment over, and back to music.’ I suggested at the end of my really quick out burst.
‘Haha ok that was fast as hell. Erm thank you and I am going to say for me personally and on the behalf of the band, we are happy we could help you and I am so glad we did help you. Also thank you for not going over the top and attacking me in some way shape or form.’ Gerard smiled then.
We talked for a while about music. It was something that we were both very passionate about. When it was obviously quite late Gerard looked down at his phone.
‘Its quite late I suppose we should both be heading off home.’ Gerard suggested looking back up to me.
‘No you can go home if you’d like, i’m going to stay here. There’s no chance i’m going home tonight.’ I looked away from him and pulled my hands in to my sleeves suddenly quite worried. It was getting really late and the one street light that was keeping our quiet spot lit was going to be going out soon. I really didn’t like the dark. Especially when I was alone and outside.
‘Why not? I can’t just leave you here late at night by yourself, no way on earth.’ Gerard replied obviously determined.
‘Because I erm... I know what will happen if I go home, and so it will be better for me if I stay here.’ I really hoped Gerard didn’t want any further explanation, because I was already embarrassed as hell and I didn’t want that to go any further.
‘Okay i’m not going to press the matter any more or ask for details. But I really can’t leave you out here alone. So the way I see it is, I can stay here with you. Or you can stay at my apartment. I have a spare room that I never use and you are more than welcome to stay there, and I personally would rather you go with the second option, because I kind of feel comfortable there and its getting kind of cold.’ Gerard smiled slightly, it was a warm, encouraging kind of smile.
‘I don’t want to be an imposition.’ I replied still balling my hands up deep inside the sleeves of my jumper. I wasn’t looking at him, instead I looked at my shoes the same as I had done for the beginning part of the evening.
‘Trust me, you wont be. I would enjoy having company in the apartment, it’s going to seem extremely lonely now. Its had 2 people in it for quite a while, and to be honest i’m not entirely sure i’d like to be alone now. So really you’d actually be doing me a favor.’ He stopped and smiled widely at me.
‘Well if you really don’t want to be alone then that would be nice. Thank you.’ I smiled back at him now finally looking up from my shoes. ‘Although I probably shouldn’t I have only just met you, and I know your a celebrity and what not but you could still be a murderer and I have just willingly accepted an invitation into your home.’ I smiled at him hoping that it would amuse him. Honestly I could be right but if he wanted to kill me we are in a secluded enough place now that there would be no point. So I was thinking I was pretty safe. Besides, I don’t think my day would get any worse if I found out he was a murderer.
‘True enough I suppose you will just have to trust me. Oh and by the way if I was a murderer, I’d have killed you by now not took you back to mine and make a mess of my apartment.’ He laughed while he got up and helped me from the ground too. I couldn’t help but laugh along with him.
‘Thats very clever. You would make a good murderer your smart.’ I laughed as we began to walk away from the spot where we had been sitting for hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know it has taken a very very very long time for this second chapter, but like I said I wasn't sure I was even going to do it.
I randomly got inspiration out of no where today to continue it and I will be updating it as often as possible now. I hope you like this, and I hope that some of my previous readers aren't too mad at me.

Also please check out my other stories, there aren't many. A couple of 30 seconds to mars once :)

Love you all, please comment and tell me what you think. I wasn't sure whether Gerard should have been with the band or not. :/