Love Like Winter

I Met My Love Before I Was Born

Warn your warmth to turn away

The snow was softly falling outside their hotel window as the to lovers snuggles together on the floral covers of the bed. Andy smiled at his boyfriend kissing his nose softly.

"Let's go play in the snow!" the crystal blue eyed boy asked jumping up and grabbing his coat.

Here it's December everyday

The cold winter air came as a shock to the younger boy's face as he danced around in the freshly fallen snow. His black hair getting blown back with the wind.

Ashley smiled taking his gloved hand in his and smiling at the beautiful boy in front of him.

Press your lips to the sculptures, and surly you'll stay

Ashley pressed his lips to Andy's their visible breath mingling together. Ashley loved this boy more then anything in the world. While they had their ups and downs and yes some times Andy could be like the weather; a cold harsh wind. But Ashley would rather define him as a snow flake. Unique, none others like him and gorgeous as it danced in the air.

Andy's cheeks were a flushed red; a product of the steamy kiss and the bitter air.

For the sugar and ice I am made

Ashley brushed a lock of Andy's silky hair out of his pale face. He looked so cute all bundled up in his coat and winter wear.

It's in the blood, it's in the blood

Ashley never in a million years saw himself ever being in love with anyone. A self proclaimed man whore, he saw himself banging as many warm bodies as he could before growing to old to even do that.

Andy had changed that.

I met my love before I was born, he wanted love

Andy knew that saying those three words made Ashley uncomfortable, and that's why he kept it to himself. He loved Ashley more then anything.

I taste of blood, he bit my lip and drank my war from years before

The pairs lips met again, Ashley pulling on Andy's bottom lip with his teeth.

She exhales vanilla lace I barley dreamt her yesterday

Andy giggled before letting go of Ashley's hand and running through the soft snow beckoning for Ashley to follow him.

Read the lines in the mirror through the lipstick trace por siempre

Ashely caught up to Andy latching onto him and pulling him down into the damp snow. Ashley let out a sharp breath as his back hit the ground, pulling Andy onto of him.

Andy giggled as he looked into Ashley's eyes.

She said it seems your somewhere far away to his face

Andy had always wanted to tell him just what he meant to him. Secretly Ashley had always wanted to tell him. Maybe it was the cold air numbing his mind or maybe it was the season but something in Ashely made him look him straight in the eye and revel his deepest secret.

"I love you"

It's in the blood, it's in the blood I met my love before I was born she wanted love

Andy's eyes lite up at the words.

I tastes of blood, she bit my lip and drank my war from years before

Andy's lips crashed down on his, in a kiss of pure passion.

Love like winter, love like winter, winter, three four!

"I love you too Ashley" he spoke back, finding it hard to breath. Ashley mocked his smile as he said up brushing the side of Andy's face. He couldn't believe that the most beautiful boy in the world was his.

It's in the blood, it's in the blood I met my love before I was born he wanted love

"I've always wanted to tell you that" Ashley whispered into Andy's neck.

"I've always wanted you to tell me that" Andy laughed.

"Come on let's go warm up" Ashley said smiling at his love.

I taste of blood he bit my lip and drank my war from years before from years before
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this song so much and just had to do a one shot to it!