Telegraph Avenue Kiss

chapter 23

"Michael honey, we're home!!!" Gerard called through the open doorway of his house. His arm was slung around my shoulders and he was half-leaning on me. Not that I terribly minded. Mikey came running down the stairs and stopped in front of us. When he saw the way we were acting--me, snuggling into Gerard's half-embrace and both of us grinning like maniacs--he groaned.

"Geez, no!" he yelled, smacking his forehead. I giggled and jumped up to kiss Gerard's neck.

"Yup! And it's all your fault, Mikey. So I officially love you more than I did yesterday. Congratulations!" I exclaimed. Mikey shook his head and took a moment to observe us. He crossed his arms across his chest and frowned at us.

"Okay, I'm only telling you this once. Gerard, you may be my older brother, but dear Frankie here is my wife, and if you hurt him, I'm going to have to push you off the roof." he threatened.

"Aww, Mikey!!! I didn't know you cared so much!" I squeaked, resisting the urge to jump on him and hug him until his brains pop out. But then that would kill him, and I'd have no Mikey left.

"No, don't you even hug me...okay, c'mere." he said, opening his arms to me. I latched on to him and squeezed tightly. My legs were wrapped around his waist, so I was off the floor.

"Okay, enough hugging. Gee, take your boyfriend, I don't want him anymore." Mikey said. I felt Gerard's arms wrap around me from behind, and the Ways made a transfer so I went to Gee's arms. I wound my own arms around his shoulders and snuggled into his chest.

"Fine, Mikey, I don't even care if you don't want me." I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back to Gerard. I laid my head on his chest and listened to the steady beat of his heart. We were all still out in the living room where Mikey's mom could come out at any moment and see me all cuddled up with her son. Then she would tell my horridly homophobic mom and I'd be in deep shit.

We decided to move up to Mikey's room so he could play more videogames, and Gerard and I could put our plan into action. As soon as we were in Mikey's room, I jumped on the bed and got under the covers, getting comfortable. I made several satisfied sounds as I found the perfect spot in the bed, and got weird looks from Gerard.

"Yeah, he's like a dog. He has to get comfortable." Mikey said, poking me on the forehead. I swiped his hand away.

"Grrr. Gerard, will you lay down with me? But not Mikey, cause he's being an ass, and I don't want to lay with an ass. It's not hygienic." I glared pointedly at Mikey. Gerard nodded, so I held up the covers for him. He slid into bed next to me while Mikey took his spot at the end of the bed right in front of the playstation. When Gerard was settled in, I reached over him to grab the blanket and pulled it tight around the both of us.

"There." I said, smoothing it down. Gerard giggled and leaned up to kiss my jaw.

"You're so friggin cute, Frankie. Don't you agree, Mikes?" Gerard said loudly, pushing his foot against Mikey's back. Mikey growled and ignored his brother. "Hey, butthole, don't ignore me, or I'll attack you."

"Do it!" Mikey said, still with his back turned. Gerard gave a nasty look to the back of Mikey's head but didn't move.

"Aw, too lazy, Gee?" I teased. He nodded and laid his head down on my chest.

"It's all your fault cause you're comfortable. Damn you, Frankie." He moved up to kiss my lips. I returned the kiss and for added measure started to make moaning sounds. I really wanted to scar Mikey forever, even if I did absolutely adore him.

"Ew, don't...make sounds, you whore..." Mikey said, making gagging noises.

"I can't help it, your brother is just so hot..." I mumbled against Gerard's lips. Mikey made another gagging noise and, stupidly, turned around.

"Nuh-uh, not in my bed, motherfuckers! You will go into the basement, or I swear I'll take Gee to the vet to have him neutered!" Mikey threatened. I giggled and pulled away.

"What? You wouldn't waste that kind of money on Gerard's dick." Both of them looked at me like I was...an idiot, I guess, but I'm used to it by now. I get that look every time I open my mouth. So I just decided to shut up and cuddle with Gerard some more. Finally I was content, but I wonder how long it will last? Life never goes right for me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, no cliffhanger!!! And none in the next one, either. I think....