Status: Active

You Had Me at Hello

Josh

I sighed, looking out the window of my hotel room. I was thinking about what had happened last night, still. I don't even know why though, honestly. I wasn't gay.. well, at least I didn't think I was.
I mean, sure, me and TJ had done that alot, but, he was drunk.. But I wasn't.. And I kissed back.
My thoughts were interuppted by a knock at my door, I groaned and layed down on the bed, pretending to be asleep.
I sighed when I heard the door open, revealing a very unahppy looking Ricky. I raised an eyebrow, and motioned for him to come here.
Ricky sighed and sat the end of the bed, fiddling with his fingers.
We sat in silence for a while before I finally spoke up.
''What's wrong, man?'' I sat up, so I was facing him.
he replaced his frown with a forced smile and looked back at me,
this was also usual after a night of going out, you see, Ricky is really the ladies man, so he usually had a girlfriend or so when he was on tour, and after a week or longer, his 'girlfriend' would break up with him for a really stupid reason.
''She broke up with me.'' he sighed, looking at his hands. I rolled my eyes, ''man, you gotta stop this, find true love or something, someone that's actually faithful. Don't get me wrong, you're my best friend, and I love you, dude, but, my love life is just as fucked up as your's, and I can't hear this anymore.'' I sighed.
he did too and looked over at me, ''that wasn't the only thing I was coming to tell you about, TJ wants to talk to you, sort out whatever it is that's going on between you two.'' he chuckled, seeming a lot happier than before.
Yet again, I rolled my eyes.
''man, there is absolutely nothing going on between me and TJ, I assure you.'' I didn't want someone else thinking there was something going on between me and him, if there was, I wanted to figure out for myself first, not have someone else tell me.

"Whatever you say, man.'' Ricky chuckled and got up, leaving the room, probably to go call whatever girl it was this week back and ask for her to take him back.
whateven, I scoffed.
just at that moment, TJ walked in, and I felt my heart stop.
''We need to talk.'' he said quietly, inching closer to the bed.
I got up and sat at the end,
''y-yeah, we do.'' I said nervously, afraid of what was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
quick update for a while!
I'm stuck up my room because everyone's sick:/
oh well, hope you guys enjoyed!