Status: Active

You Had Me at Hello

Josh

I sighed when TJ left the room, damn, well that went well. I frowned and got up, opened the door, and headed straight toward Chris' room. If anyone knew how to fix this, Chris he always knew what to do.
''Hey man, you okay?'' he asked once I walked in, I nodded and shrugged, ''somewhat, I don't know what the fuck is going on with me and TJ.'' I bit my lip.
''You'll find out soon enough... But anyways, I gotta ask you something.. even though TJ's like your.. lover and all, or what the fuck ever, I think we should kick him out of the band.'' he said cautiously.
I felt angry for a second, but then I actually thought about it, he didn't really do much, I mean Chris always does all the recording and shit, and all TJ and Ryan do is sit there.. But wait, if we kick out TJ we might as well kick him otut too. ''Man, are you fucking insane? What the fuck are we gonna do without him? We can't get someone to fill in, hell to the fucking no, just no.'' I said with no emotion, trying to hold back my anger. This really didn't make any sense. I know Angelo and TJ don't get along and all, but they barely talk, even when they're on tour together, but other than that, TJ get's along with everyone. He's a good guy, so really we have no reason to kick him out.
Chris sighed, ''He always refuses to meet our fans, he's always getting drunk or high, and he's just selfish, man. I'm sorry if I hurt you, but this is what's best for Motionless In White, whether you like it or not.'' He frowned.
''Don't fucking say that when you know it's not true. You said that when Frank left-''
he cut me off before I could continue, ''Look at us now? We have Ricky, and he's a really fucking amazing guy, he can fill in for guitar, and everything will be fine. Balz, man, if you don't want me to go through with this, than just say so, because this band can do without a synth too.'' he snapped. My jaw dropped pretty much too the floor. How the fuck can he do this? Honestly, I know TJ, he isn't selfish, he is considerate, he loves our fans, he does get drunk and shit from time to time but what he does is his decision. I can't believe that he would do this, just.. ugh, what the fuck ever.
I shook my head and walked out of his room and toward Ricky's, only to discover that he wasn't there. I sighed and walked out to the tour bus, only to find Johnny Braddock and TJ fighting. What the fuck is going on? I shook my head and got in the bus, waiting for everyone else to get in here so hat we could get the fuck out of here.
Today was just not my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter... But I don't know, you guys, TJ's not in the band anymore, soo.
I have an idea, and I think you all should give me feedback on whether I should do it or not.

Okay, I was thinking maybe I could carry on from when TJ's not in the band, and you know when they go home and everything, they could possibly hook up ;D lolol, just kidding. But something will happen between them, I can guarentee that.

Sorry for the sucky chapter, you guys, as the last line says, today is just not my day.

Oh and just out of curiousity, am I the only one that cried when TJ left? :/ I mean, I honestly don't think MIW will be the same without him, and I think that what Chris said wasn't all that true, because
1) Since TJ likes getting 'drunk and high', he probably didn't mean what he said. {You know the whole, 'oh, I'm only in this band because I don't want a real job, lolol and I don't like you all.') people say some pretty fucked up things when they're drunk, and honestly, even if he's edge, Chris should know that.
2) TJ did meet fans, and he /was/ nice to people, so I have no idea why they're saying that.
3) TJ probably did lie, but he was helping out his friends, right?
so I don't see why this happened.
BUT, in my opinion, I think that he'll be back.

Feedback would be lovely. :3
and don't be a silent reader. );