Status: Active

You Had Me at Hello

TJ/Josh

TJ
I was sitting in the front of the bus, trying to forget the dream I had not too long ago.
It was unreal how it had happend, I mean, I didn't even get it.
The question that kept running back and forth through my head was, Am I gay? Or am I just thinking too into things? Balz and me have always been friends, maybe this whole 'kissing and not remembering it' thing is natural, I mean, a lot of bands have that one guy that gets drunk and does stupid ass things he doesn't remember. {Unless they're all straight edge, that is.} Or maybe I should just chill the fuck out and ignore this for a while....
I smiled at the thought and mentally nodded to myself. This could wait until next week, once we are all OFF tour.
''Hey bro, what's up?'' Ryan said as he sat down across from me, taking out a cigaratte. ''Not much, just... Thinking, man.'' I said, ''and you?" I yawned. He shrugged and lit his cigaratte, putting it to his mouth and taking a drag.
I sighed and looked down at my feet, studying the ground.
Suddenly, I saw another pair of shoes I did not recognize, I looked up to find Chris' tall ass figure standing in front of me. ''Uhh... Hey bro, w-what's up?" I stuttered. Chris always made me nervous for some reason, but not like.. /that/ kind of nervous. I mean like, is this guy going to kick my ass or nervous. Y'know?
''We need to talk, man.'' He said quietly, aparently not quiet enough though, because everyone was staring. ''O-okay.'' I cleared my throat and got up, walking outside with Chris behind me.
I bit my lip and leaned against the bus while he stood in front of me, looking at me with a blank look on his face.
Something was up.

Josh

I was outside with Ricky, sitting against the pavement of the sidewalk near the venue we were playing tonight. We were talking about nothing in particular when we heard shouting, and quickly, we rushed to see what it was, only to find Chris pretty much screaming his lungs out to TJ, and TJ, standing there, terrified.
I felt like I was interuptting, so me and Ricky behind the bus, listening to Chris call TJ out for everything he did.
''You have to fucking stop this! You're hurting us, and the fans, and not to mention Josh! Just grow the fuck up man! Lay off the alcohol and concentrate on-''
''Just because you're fucking straight edge doesn't mean you know fucking everything! You act like I do these things on purpose! God, do you know why I fucking drink?! Because of you! Because of the fans! Because of the feelings towards Josh I've been trying to push away for so long! All this fucking pressure, it's just tearing me up inside! You have no fucking idea, okay?!''
''You know what?! As of right now, I don't give a fuck! Who the fuck are you? Because you're obviously not the guy I thought I knew.''
''BULLSHIT. You're one to talk. You use to be so fun, so fucking understanding, but now you're so SERIOUS, fucking chill the fuck out-''
''I am chill! And I am fun!''
''Only when you're around the fans!''
''Bullshit, TJ, you never meet any fans, so what the fuck are you talking about?!''
''WHAT?! I /always/ meet our fans, god, you act like all I do is walk around without a care in the world!''
''Because you do!''
''No, I don't!''
''You do!''
I felt like my breathing was going to stop any minute, and my heart was seriously going a million miles a minute.
''You okay?'' Ricky whispered softly, putting a hand on my shoulder.
I nodded and went back to listening to them.
''You know what, TJ? You're out. Go pack up your shit. You're obviously not mature enough to handle this job. You can come back when you grow the fuck up.'' Chris said angrily and went off.

TJ
I felt like my heart had stopped. Not only was I losing my band, I was also losing the one thing I thought I needed in my life.
I ran away from him, off to god knows where, and just fucking broke down. I couldn't help it. I felt like none was there anymore. I had known these guys forever, and now they were just gonna let go of me like that. It wasn't fair. I should get a second chance, or something like that.
Everyone deserve's a second chance, right?
I felt someone in front of me again and froze, oh fuck, maybe Chris is back to yell at me again. I looked up to find Josh's blue eyes staring down at me sympatheticly. I sighed and looked back down again, letting the tears escape my eyes. Of course he'd come after me, I bet someone told him too, it's not like he'd actually want to see me or anything. I sighed when I felt him sit next to me, he was probably here to yell at me too. But no, to my suprise, he put his arms around me and held me while I sobbed into his chest. I felt at home, but it still hurt. When I stopped crying, we just sat there, not saying anything. I had a lot of things I wanted to say, but I just couldn't find the right words. So we just sat there, embracing each other, and not saying anything.

Josh
I sat there with TJ in my arms, trying to find the right words to say to him. I didn't want to be cliche or anything, I knew TJ didn't like it when things were like that, but I had alot to say, and I.. I just don't know.
''I'm guessing you heard what I said back there..'' he said quietly, almost so quiet I couldn't hear him. I sighed and nodded., ''Did you mean it?'' I whispered, closing my eyes.
''Of course.'' And with that, his lips were on mine, my arms around his waist, his around my neck. It was the perfect moment,
and I don't regret it. Not one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told ya something would happen :)

Feedback would be amazing, js.
And to those who did comment, and the new subscribers, just fucking everyone, thank you! :)

On another note, did anyone hear the new OM&M? Austin sounds sooo much better than before. So many bands are making new albums, I'm so excited for this summer! :3

Speaking of summer, I have 8 more days left of school, so in a week or so, the next chapter might be up, who knows? ;)
But, come to think of it, 5 comments and I'll post the next chapter sooner than that. Eh?