Status: it gets better :)

The Truth Isn't Always Revealed

Meeting Each Other

"Good Morning class," said Ms. Laura. "Good Morning Ms. Laura," replied the classmates. It was the first day at school. Everyone was pretty happy except Rebecca. She just wished that school never existed. She didn't like school at all. It was finally recess time and Rebecca stood up and walked outside and just sat there and stare at her feet. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. "Hi!" somone said. She looked up and saw a cute boy standing there. "My name is Daniel. What's your name?" "My name is Rebecca," Rebecca said in a shy voice. "Pretty name." "Thanks" "No need to thank me. It's the truth," Daniel replied. Rebecca smiled at Daniel the turned away. He was really cute and really nice. Rebecca and Daniel just sat there until some kid came up to them and asked them if they wanted to play. "Sure, how about you, Rebecca?" "Yeah," Rebecca replied. So they played until class began again.
Rebecca was having a good time until class started again. The reason why she hated school is because her mom used to be a teacher. One day her mom came late frome school because she had a lot of work to do and suddenly someone came in her room and started screaming at her. The next thing she knew, her mom didn't come home anymore. She asked her dad why but he just told her mom is going to come home soon. She never understood her dad but she always believed that mommy would come home really soon.
"HEY, Rebecca wait for me!" Daniel screamed so she can stop and wait for him. "You live on this street too?" asked Daniel. "Yeah" "Wow! Me too. My house number is 741" "Mine is 742. Wow! We're neiighbors," Rebecca laughed. Daniel and her talked until they reached her house. "So, I guess I'll see you later," Daniel told her. "Yeah, see you tomorrow! Bye!" Rebecca said as she opened her door. She went to her room and started writing the ABC's on a piece of paper.