Status: it gets better :)

The Truth Isn't Always Revealed

Katy

“What about Katy?” Daniel asked.

“She was umm…..” I stuttered.

“What?!!?”

“Do you remember when she left the house to go for a little walk that day?”

“Yeah. I remember. Now what about that day?”

“Well she was with----” I started when the bell rung and kids stormed out of the class. We heard someone familiar coming our way. Daniel and I quickly hid when we noticed Katy coming. When she reached, she saw Devian on the ground and quickly ran to him.

“Someone call 911! My baby is dieing. Babe don’t leave me. Please! BABY!!!” She kissed him softly on the lips. I was disgusted but I felt the heat coming from Daniel. He must be really pissed. He was about to come out of the darkness when I told him not to. Katy kept talking to Devian and luckily, someone came and took Devian and her away. When we were 100% positive the coast was clear, we came out of our hiding spot. He seemed really mad.

♦♦♦Daniel’s POV♦♦♦


I can’t believe she did this to me. I was so mad. Ugh!

“Calm down Daniel,” Rebecca told me in the soft soothing tone she had.

“Fine. Were you going to tell me about Katy and Devian?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok,” I said while she hugged me tightly. I felt a feeling towards her that I never felt before. Oh shutup Daniel. She has a boyfriend. You have a girl-- I mean ex-girlfriend.

“You ok?” she said while looking into my eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. They were dark but they showed a lot of emotion in them. Her eyes are spectacular. What is wrong with me?

“Umm.. Hello? Earth to Daniel.”

“Um, I’m good thank you,” I replied.

“Well, I’ll see you later.”

“Yeah but do you want to walk home together?”

“Yeah sure,” she said with a smile on her face.

“Well, see you later.”

“Bye!” she smiled and walked away. Now I realize that I’m in love with Rebecca Rodrigez. Who was once my Best Friend, then acquaintance, and now I believe we’re besties and back to what we used to do. I can’t wait for later.

♣♣♣Rebecca’s POV♣♣♣


Daniel is starting to act different now. I sense something in him. I don’t know what’s wrong but I hope he doesn’t love me. That’s going to be a problem if he does.

*LATER*

I waited outside of school for Daniel when someone put there hands over my eyes.

“Guess who?” the unknown, familiar voice said.

“Hmmmm….” I guessed.

“Give up?” That’s when I smelled him.

“Ok Daniel,” I turned around and saw Daniel. He stared into my eyes. Our eyes stayed there for a moment then Daniel quickly turned away.

Daniel and I decided to take a detour and we went a different direction. We went to our old school and we snuck into the park. We were on the swings and having fun like we did before. We got so tired and we decided to sit down.

“I’m glad I’m breaking up with Katy,” Daniel said.

“Why?”

“Because I miss us being together like this.” I smiled when he said that.

“Me too.” I noticed by this time, I can feel his breath on my face. That’s when I realized that we were so close to each other. He pulled me closer and we started kissing.

“I love you,” he told me in between our kiss. I quickly pushed him away.

“I’m so sorry. This can’t be Daniel,” I told him and I ran to my house. This was a big mistake. I don’t know how to feel or how to react. I love Daniel and I love Mark. What’s the matter with me? Oh how I wish dad was here. He’ll know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chap 12 out! Lol Finally! 2 chaps in 1 day.
I thank my BFF LUmiNous dreAm. You're the best.
lolz Please comment!