Status: it gets better :)

The Truth Isn't Always Revealed

Marina's Mistake

I just couldn’t believe what Marina told me. UHH!!! Before I say anything, let me tell you what happened….

It all started last night when her boyfriend, Devian who is this really cute jock, invited her to his house. They spent a few hours there talking and watching movies when things became a little to passionate. They started to kiss then they went a little to far. After all that happened, she was sort of happy but she didn’t expect him to say this. He told her that they’re going to break up because he didn’t like her anymore. He just used her. That’s when she quickly got dressed and came to her house.

I was so mad when I heard this. I am going to get him, not literally but you know what I mean, because he did this to my friend, my best friend. She was still crying. I tried to comfort her but nothing worked. I just pray that she’s not pregnant. I just pray.

A few minutes later, I finally put her to sleep and Mark came home. I told Mark about what happened to her and he agreed with me. We went to the sofa to talk and he had me in his arms the whole time. He is the best boyfriend a girl can have. Anyways, he told me that he saw a car like the one we saw at school. He knew right away that was them so he decided to take a next route here. He actually admitted that he was scared. But he knew that he had to do that to protect me from them. Although the note says that they want to murder me, I have a feeling that they want to kidnap me like they kidnapped my mother. Then they will murder me. I’m so scared but I feel safe as long as I’m in Mark’s arms. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning, I went to check if Marina was ok. She was fast asleep in her bed with dry tears. She must’ve woken up and started crying again. I feel sorry for her. Marina doesn’t deserve something like this. Oh how I can’t wait to go to school again. Anyways, I started making some breakfast when I felt Mark come up from behind and hugged me. Then I turned around and gave him a kiss. “Good morning darling,” I told him. “Good morning baby,” he replied. I started laughing and continued cooking.

After breakfast, I decided to go see Patty. She was at home just helping her mom in the garden when she saw us coming. “Hey Patty,” I said. “Hey Rebecca,” she replied. When she saw Mark, her eyes lit up and she started acting all flirty and really nice. “Hi! I’m Patricia but you can call me whatever you want,” she said while she winked at him. “Hey. I’m Mark. Rebecca’s boyfriend. Nice to meet you Patricia.” I can tell she liked Mark and I was really glad he said that last part. She seem mad after he said that but she kept a smile on her face.

She invited us inside and we sat on the sofa. She decided to sit beside Mark and stare at him. I heard Mark whisper that he felt uncomfortable. I can tell he was just by the way he was acting. We talked about our life and so on and the conversation was pretty long. Finally, we decided to leave. I told her bye and she told both Mark and me bye but the way she said it to Mark was in a flirty tone. I can tell he was uncomfortable about that.
“Hey that Patty chick is not a really good person to be around,” he told me.
“ I know. Didn’t you see how she flirted with you?” I replied.
“Yeah. That felt awkward. Especially from a person you don’t know.”
“HAHAHA! Look who’s talking. Who flirted with a girl when he saw her?”
“That’s a different story. I knew you were the one for me. Something told me, ‘She’s the one. Go catch her.’ So I went to catch her…”
“And you caught her,” I interrupted while laughing.

When we reached at Marina’s (the house I’m staying at) house, she called me upstairs. I told Mark to chill downstairs and I ran upstairs.

That’s when I saw her holding something….