Status: Active :-)

Girl I Know

Part 18-Moving Out

Charlotte's Point of View:

I put the last box in the moving van and looked over at Zacky. He had a sleeping Liz in his arms. I smiled and pulled out my phone. I took a quick picture and saved it as my wallpaper. Gavin ran out and grabbed me by my hips. He picked me up and spun me around. I laugh and Gav set me down. Zacky walked over to us and wrapped the arm that wasn't holding Liz around me. I looked at him and thought This is the man I am gonna be with forever. I smiled at him then placed a kissed on his round plump lips. I took Liz from him and let the guys talk. I put in her carseat in the middle seat in the moving van. I buckled her up and ran towards Maddie. I hugged her and we both started crying. "I'm gonna miss ya'll so much Char" "I'm going to miss you just as much" We pulled away when Zacky yelled for me. I waved at her and got in the moving van. We pulled away and drove home. It took us about seven hours to get everything unpacked the guys came over to help us.

We got set in and put Liz in her new room. I grabbed my purse and went in the bathroom. I pulled the test out and took it. I waited five minutes. I looked at the test and saw 2 lines. I screamed and called Maddie. "Hello" "I'm pregnant' I screamed at her. Zackt ran in and looked at me. "For real" I nodded at him. He took the phone away and took my hand. Let's just say things got steamy after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you Amanda!!!!